Obama Orders US Warships And Marine Special Forces To Libya

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son in law is in Special Ops and is in the region. This is not a good thing...

Ahhh...the split personality of the right surfaces again.

Obama denounces the film...."He's an apologist!".......Obama sends warships and marines......."He's a warmonger!"

and such it has been....since the day he took the oath of office.

That's what happens when you get your info from AM Radio. No matter what the topic....Obama's the devil. No matter what.

Their posts reflect that every day. I haven't listened to those Yahoos in years...but I'd be willing to bet you could synchronize a watch by AM Radio and the posts on this message board.

Look up 'non-sequitur' and get back to us.

LOL

Dumbfuck....rolling up to the crime scene too late doesn't mean shit.

The CIA has been tracking terrorist camps and groups in Libya, but I don't recall seeing drones being used against them. Oh, but now they will show up in Libya a week or two too late. :eusa_whistle:

This is like the police failing to patrol a neighborhood for months then showing up once the criminals murdered a family there.

Will the right wingers still keep bitching? Of course they will! I wonder if they will go back to calling Obama an evil warmonger again :eusa_think:

US warships steam towards Libya coast - Africa - Al Jazeera English

Obama is going to ask Joe Biden to serve as the new Ambassador, then withdraw the Marines

Above, please, witness, with all the screaming and creaming and dreaming from the far right, their death throes as they finally, irretrievably and irrevocably, realize the have lost the cultural wars of the 1950s and 1970s.

In their throes, they will willing kick Romney's election hopes to death.

Above, please, witness, with all the screaming and creaming and dreaming from the far right, their death throes as they finally, irretrievably and irrevocably, realize the have lost the cultural wars of the 1950s and 1970s.

In their throes, they will willing kick Romney's election hopes to death.

oh gawd, spare us:eusa_hand:

It's another case of the elderly, palsied far right frothing in their dentures and peeing in their pants.

Yep. obama can't be stopped now. The sight of burning buildings and dead Americans make him a shoo in.

This is a prime example of liberal stupidity on display.

Instead of spending money up front to protect the Ambassador and his staff with Marines and better facilities, they went cheap and allowed the terrorists to win.

Now, the more expensive solution of moving ships and even more Marines to the Libya theater with possible ground operations against terrorist groups to "save face."

Instead of using cheaper, more covert CIA drones to kill the terrorists in Libya "before" this mess....liberals ignored the threat but then want to be Rambo once they are shown to be idiots.....it's a little too late, assholes.

I can see you posting this in your pink tu-tu and nail glitter while choosing words from a Dictonary in your trailer and your dog licking your balls.

It's another case of the elderly, palsied far right frothing in their dentures and peeing in their pants.

If BHO did not reinforce our assets in Libya, you would be condemning BHO.

If BHO did not move in larger units to confront terrorists,you would be condemning the administration.

If we used drones in Libya, you would be calling BHO a murderer.

You are trapped, GB, in your frothing. You guys are why MR is going to lose this election.

Jake, good thing this didn't turn out to be an another embarrassing, messy hostage situation, right?

GB is a male prostitute taking time from his customers. GlitterBezerk, you punks from the extremist crazy right have destroyed the GOP's chance for the WH. Take pride.

We will create the GOP without you and your fellow punks, GlitterBoy.

I can see you posting this in your pink tu-tu and nail glitter while choosing words from a Dictonary in your trailer and your dog licking your balls.

Oh look, the lying sack of shit is inventing lies about my stance to try to save its ass.

I never questioned using CIA and USAF RPAs against terrorists in Pakistan, Iraq, the Horn of Africa, etc.

A dumbfuck like you is clueless to my work dealing with terrorists in western Africa before your messiah came out of the woodwork. You are nothing but trailer trash with your head up Obamination's ass that all you see is darkness and smell of stinch.

If BHO did not reinforce our assets in Libya, you would be condemning BHO.

If BHO did not move in larger units to confront terrorists,you would be condemning the administration.

If we used drones in Libya, you would be calling BHO a murderer.

You are trapped, GB, in your frothing. You guys are why MR is going to lose this election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back