Obama orders hospitals to grant same-sex couples visitation rights

When the President violates the Constitution every time he does something, it makes it obvious HE has no idea of the scope of the US Constitution. When you hotly defend him for it - without ever, curiously enough, showing us exactly where he derives the power to do it from - it shows that YOU have no idea of the scope of the US Constitution.

So instead of mistakenly thinking that, "Look, I say it's this way, and objecting just means you don't know anything" is an argument, how about you put up or shut the fuck up? Make with the evidence, aside from your word for it.

That goes for everyone who thinks, "You're joking. This has been happening for years, everyone knows it" is a sufficient answer to a request for specific examples of ANYONE EVER being denied visitation due to a hospital policy against homosexuals. I've been looking for it for pages now, and have yet to see it. Could that be because you don't have anything to show?

We have an organization called the US Supreme Court who is empowered by the Constitution to interpret what is covered by the Constitution and what is not. To date, not a single act by the Obama administration has failed to meet Constitutional standards.

Yet, the right wing has declared EVERY action by the Democrats to be Unconstitutional

Hey Republicans....Being voted out of office is not unconstitutional

The Supreme Court does not randomly decide to rule on things. Subjects are brought up through the court system to them. It takes some time, but I believe there are currently 14 states claiming that the HC bill is unconstitutional. The Supreme Court will eventually have to rule on it.

Ollie

The point is you "believe" it may be unconstitutional. It will be challenged and the court will decide. My grievance is with the conservatives claiming EVERYTHING the Dempcrats do is Unconstitutional.
It amounts to crying wolf with the GOP thinking if they cry wolf often enough someone will believe it

Forum List

Back