Obama ordered the attack against cops in Dallas

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
He hates America. He hates white people. And never planned to leave office. For seven and a half years he's been preparing. It's all been calculated. It's been tested. Jade Helm was part of it. Obama has declared war against America.

lcbarry.png

He hates America. He hates white people. And never planned to leave office. For seven and a half years he's been preparing. It's all been calculated. It's been tested. Jade Helm was part of it. Obama has declared war against America.

lcbarry.png

I hope that kid in the picture is not your child-------if he is---you just ruined his life

lcbarry.png

Not funny at all, and I love satire but right now it is not funny at least to me...

lcbarry.png

I hope that kid in the picture is not your child-------if he is---you just ruined his life

REALLY REALLY-----swim may have put his own mug shot
on that post-------If a ran into him in the supermarket----I would take myself and my shopping cart to another aisle---

lcbarry.png

Once again, reported.

lcbarry.png

Uh, have you really looked at that profile picture? That's Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and a childhood photo of the kid that played Kilo Ren.

lcbarry.png

You have answered the question of why black people vote for democrats, not republicans .. and will overwhelmingly go to the polls to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Sad part is that we have people here who beleive it.

We have a winner!

Some people are already knocking on the door of saying exactly what I've posted, and they're stone cold serious. So no, I don't think this should be in satire at all. I am dead fucking serious in my point here. We are so twisted and fucking distorted in our political mindset in this country. Outrageous bullshit is treated equally, so long as the idiot saying it believes it. But when an intelligent person lays bare the depths of that stupidity, it's banished, brushed aside, and dismissed as nothing but a joke. AND WE WONDER WHY STUPIDITY IS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE IN THIS COUNTRY. DUHH!!! IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE TOO PUSSY WHIPPED TO STAND UP AGAINST IT! We treat stupidity as if it's an acceptable lifestyle choice, when it isn't. If you're stupid, you need to fucking die. Stupid people are the root cause of every ounce of decay in our society. And we're letting these fuckers run the show. Donald fucking Trump is the Republican nominee, for Christ's sake!

So every last one of you who has a problem with this, too fucking bad. Grow some fucking balls and start standing up against the right to be stupid. And if you can't grow some balls then go have gender reassignment surgery, it's the 21st century after all. Stop condoning stupidity, stop giving it the benefit of the doubt, stop patting it on the head like it's cute, stop giving them charity because they can't help they were born that way. It is a decision, and even if it's not I don't fucking care. Stupidity is destroying this country and the fuckers need to die. Stab them in the eye with their own keyboards and shove their mouse down their fucking throat.

Also, anyone who is offended by my post please accept my sincere apologies from the bottom of my heart, because offending was never my intention.

Anyone who spreads this type of infamy is guilty of libel and slander if written or spoken.

Sweep them up, take them before a judge, and put them under a heavy insurance bond.

Anyone who spreads this type of infamy is guilty of libel and slander if written or spoken.

Sweep them up, take them before a judge, and put them under a heavy insurance bond.

There goes 3/4s of the people on this board.

Sad part is that we have people here who beleive it.

We have a winner!

Some people are already knocking on the door of saying exactly what I've posted, and they're stone cold serious. So no, I don't think this should be in satire at all. I am dead fucking serious in my point here. We are so twisted and fucking distorted in our political mindset in this country. Outrageous bullshit is treated equally, so long as the idiot saying it believes it. But when an intelligent person lays bare the depths of that stupidity, it's banished, brushed aside, and dismissed as nothing but a joke. AND WE WONDER WHY STUPIDITY IS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE IN THIS COUNTRY. DUHH!!! IT'S BECAUSE WE'RE TOO PUSSY WHIPPED TO STAND UP AGAINST IT! We treat stupidity as if it's an acceptable lifestyle choice, when it isn't. If you're stupid, you need to fucking die. Stupid people are the root cause of every ounce of decay in our society. And we're letting these fuckers run the show. Donald fucking Trump is the Republican nominee, for Christ's sake!

So every last one of you who has a problem with this, too fucking bad. Grow some fucking balls and start standing up against the right to be stupid. And if you can't grow some balls then go have gender reassignment surgery, it's the 21st century after all. Stop condoning stupidity, stop giving it the benefit of the doubt, stop patting it on the head like it's cute, stop giving them charity because they can't help they were born that way. It is a decision, and even if it's not I don't fucking care. Stupidity is destroying this country and the fuckers need to die. Stab them in the eye with their own keyboards and shove their mouse down their fucking throat.

Also, anyone who is offended by my post please accept my sincere apologies from the bottom of my heart, because offending was never my intention.
Maybe stupid people shouldn't fucking die but in the old days (probably pre-internet and pre-Faux Noise), they at least had the good sense to just STFU.

Maybe stupid people shouldn't fucking die but in the old days (probably pre-internet and pre-Faux Noise), they at least had the good sense to just STFU.

That's a good point. The internet has been a big part of giving stupid people a voice.

Forum List

Back