Obama On Track To Completely Eliminate Deficit By 2017

538131_564442830242275_2038050054_n.jpg

Adding (7-8-9)T to outstanding US debt is not "eliminating" anything. AND the TARP money was paid back (mostly?) and they wasted that also.

If Obama were to come up with a surplus......the "right" would start their lying machines grinding and come up with an excuse and reason why it isn't a surplus......the economy sure is doing better than it was under doofus George Bush, but do you think they will ever admit it? It's all part of the butt-hurt.

If Obama were to come up with a surplus......the "right" would start their lying machines grinding and come up with an excuse and reason why it isn't a surplus......the economy sure is doing better than it was under doofus George Bush, but do you think they will ever admit it? It's all part of the butt-hurt.

Like the surplus under Clinton, created at the point of a gun in the hands of Gingrich?

Like the surplus under Clinton, created at the point of a gun in the hands of Gingrich?

Like the Clinton surplus that Republicans continue to deny even though the Treasurer under George Bush's verified there was one......the only Gingrich I know is the one that commits crime......

Newt Addresses Ethics Charges

Newt Gingrich commits a capital crime

Like the Clinton surplus that Republicans continue to deny even though the Treasurer under George Bush's verified there was one......the only Gingrich I know is the one that commits crime......

Newt Addresses Ethics Charges

Newt Gingrich commits a capital crime

th

According to Obama Fluffers, anything good is because... Obama

Anything bad, even if its 100% Obama's fault is because.... Boooooosh

Oh, my goodness. This is beyond silly. How can you not know that if Obama had gotten his way on spending, the deficit would be much higher than it is now? Were you on Mars when the Republicans forced Obama to agree to a semblance of fiscal sanity via sequestration and then the subsequent 2-year compromise budget? Did you miss all that?

Again, if Obama had had his way, we'd be spending A LOT more money right now and the deficit would be much higher.

If Obama can even get close to this he should go down as one of America's great presidents...

He inherited a basket case of an economy, a hostile congress and in two wars.

While things aren't perfect he has shored up a lot ships.. I think the Clinton Presidency can build on this a bring measurable change if the can just make the very rich pay their share..

The right is a complete Joke at this stage...

If Obama can even get close to this he should go down as one of America's great presidents...

He inherited a basket case of an economy, a hostile congress and in two wars.

While things aren't perfect he has shored up a lot ships.. I think the Clinton Presidency can build on this a bring measurable change if the can just make the very rich pay their share..

The right is a complete Joke at this stage...

a hostile congress

Reid and Pelosi were hostile to Obama?

Forum List

Back