Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

you're a liar. you had no 'source' in the court room. They could not POSSIBLY have misunderstood the lack of a ruling.

Again, you are proven by your own posts to be a complete liar, dumb fuck, and narcissistic freak.

I like it how I can get under your skin, you see a post from me and the blood rushes to your pea brain you get confused you make false claims. I love it when trolls show their true colors.

Notice how you refuse to admit you lied about Obama being off the GA ballot?

just as I thought... multiple posters link to proof there was no ruling one way or the other today, and you cling to your lies, refusing to admit them.

Even you are wrong from time to time. I wasn't in the court room I am just relaing what was reported to me.

you're a liar. you had no 'source' in the court room. They could not POSSIBLY have misunderstood the lack of a ruling.

Again, you are proven by your own posts to be a complete liar, dumb fuck, and narcissistic freak.

I like it how I can get under your skin, you see a post from me and the blood rushes to your pea brain you get confused you make false claims. I love it when trolls show their true colors.

Are you actually OK with this attempt to deprive GA voters of a fair contest? Yes or no? Explain yourself. Is a ballot with only one choice in the United States of America an acceptable situation as long as your party is the only choice?

Last edited:

Are you actually OK with this attempt to deprive GA voters of a fair contest? Yes or no? Explain yourself. Is a ballot with only one choice in the United States of America an acceptable situation as long as your party is the only choice?

Am I OK with it? Laws are laws aren't they? If you think anyone can run for president change the law. Maybe we can get Castro's brother on the ballot.

He did not win Georgia last time and I highly doubt he will win this time around. Georgia hates OBAMA ! BAHAHAHAHA

Here's all I can find, it's a blog. I'm going to check the local news sites.

Give Us Liberty: EXCLUSIVE! BREAKING NEWS!...JUDGE WILL ENTER DEFAULT JUDGMENT AGAINST OBAMA...

There wasn't anything in the news about this being in court, what makes ou think you will be able to find anything about what happen in the news now?

Yes there was news about this happening. WSB, our ABC affiliate just reported on it. I knew it was coming up.

Here ya go. Local & Regional News | www.wsbtv.com
Local news nothing on the national news

Am I OK with it? Laws are laws aren't they? If you think anyone can run for president change the law. Maybe we can get Castro's brother on the ballot.

The law is not meant to be used as a weapon against democracy. This shameful display of partisan attempted election rigging deserves to be put down in the harshest manner possible.

I love it that I have this effect on you. It strange that if I am what you say I am that no one who is a republican or conservative has made those claims against me and I have been here going on two years. You been here how long? I realize you hate the fact that I called you on the lie in the NATO thread you busted in on, and we have been going at it since then. You tried everything you could do to show I lied, you call me a narcissist something I am not. Why don't you take a vacation from me?

The law is not meant to be used as a weapon against democracy. This shameful display of partisan attempted election rigging deserves to be put down in the harshest manner possible.

The law is meant to protect the constitutional process. You do want that protected don't you?

There wasn't anything in the news about this being in court, what makes ou think you will be able to find anything about what happen in the news now?

Yes there was news about this happening. WSB, our ABC affiliate just reported on it. I knew it was coming up.

No ruling in ‘birther' challenge  | ajc.com

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

Birfers are Grade A turnips, freshly fallen from the wagon.

/Discuss

OK what ever but the judge just ruled obama is not eligible and the State Attorney General concurs.

Wow. You guys just make shit up, don't you?

The goofy administrative hearing was today. No recommendations have been made by Malihi as of now.

I suggest that you back track and read some of the information that has already been posted.

I love it that I have this effect on you. It strange that if I am what you say I am that no one who is a republican or conservative has made those claims against me and I have been here going on two years. You been here how long? I realize you hate the fact that I called you on the lie in the NATO thread you busted in on, and we have been going at it since then. You tried everything you could do to show I lied, you call me a narcissist something I am not. Why don't you take a vacation from me?

I love calling out lying little weasels like you.

Your thread title is a lie. NO RULIONG on Obama and the GA ballot today.

Man up for once in your pathetic little life. Admit you were wrong.

No ruling in ‘birther' challenge *| ajc.com

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

You may want to read this one more time.

Update: Dean Haskins at Obama Release Your Records is saying that the Judge is entering a default judgement against Obama because he did not appear. This could mean that Obama might not appear on Georgia’s ballot, although the Obama administration will certainly appeal.

I love calling out lying little weasels like you.

Your thread title is a lie. NO RULIONG on Obama and the GA ballot today.

Man up for once in your pathetic little life. Admit you were wrong.

I've been here going on two years and have no issues with Conservative making the claim you do against me. Why are you the first? You have been here since Jul 2011.

Update: Dean Haskins at Obama Release Your Records is saying that the Judge is entering a default judgement against Obama because he did not appear. This could mean that Obama might not appear on Georgia’s ballot, although the Obama administration will certainly appeal.

A credible news site beats a birfer blog anytime, you narcissistic liar.

The law is meant to protect the constitutional process. You do want that protected don't you?

If it turns out our constitutional process can be so easily perverted by one judge to serve the narrow interests of a single party and cheat in an election they will probably win anyway then it is not anything worth preserving. This silly cheating attempt is not going to happen but this party before country crap you seem to like is an embarrassment. If you had a sense of shame it would be killing you right now.

A credible news site beats a birfer blog anytime, you narcissistic liar.

What I just posted was posted by Provocateur

If it turns out our constitutional process can be so easily perverted by one judge to serve the narrow interests of a single party and cheat in an election they will probably win anyway then it is not anything worth preserving. This silly cheating attempt is not going to happen but this party before country crap you seem to like is an embarrassment. If you had a sense of shame it would be killing you right now.

What if it';s proven that obama is not eligible then what?

Forum List

Back