Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

It's not like 0bama has a chance in H*ll of winning Georgia. I live here, I'm certainly not an 0bama supporter, I can't stand the Chicago Thug, however this is just ridiculous. Not sure what anyone is trying to accomplish with this circus.

I agree. It is stupid.

Doubtful my source lied maybe misunderstood.

so you admit you are wrong, and Obama is NOT off the Georgia ballot?

I hate it when OPs make a thread a mess.

Judge Michael rules Obama must appear at eligibility hearing next Thursday! | Fellowship of the Minds

Judge Michael rules Obama must appear at eligibility hearing next Thursday!

So it is possible there was a hearing today. I'm still waiting for the OP to find a link.

Your source is from the 20th.

Do you have a link from today...or whenever.

The link in the OP is from May.

It just broke.

your brain broke a long time ago, you lying sack of puss.

No Ruling on Motion to Remove Obama from Ballot | User Submitted

A Georgia judge has deferred ruling on a citizen motion to remove Barack Obama's name from that state's 2012 presidential ballot.

No timetable for a ruling on Obama's eligibility to appear on Georgia's election ballot was announced by Judge Malihi before adjourning today's hearing.

No ruling in ‘birther' challenge  | ajc.com
After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

You're a liar, and a putz.

I hate it when OPs make a thread a mess.

Judge Michael rules Obama must appear at eligibility hearing next Thursday! | Fellowship of the Minds

Judge Michael rules Obama must appear at eligibility hearing next Thursday!

So it is possible there was a hearing today. I'm still waiting for the OP to find a link.

Your source is from the 20th.
Yes, I know, which is why I suggested that there was, in fact, a hearing today.

And there was...and he is not off the ballot.

Even you are wrong from time to time. I wasn't in the court room I am just relaing what was reported to me.

you're a liar. you had no 'source' in the court room. They could not POSSIBLY have misunderstood the lack of a ruling.

Again, you are proven by your own posts to be a complete liar, dumb fuck, and narcissistic freak.

Update: Dean Haskins at Obama Release Your Records is saying that the Judge is entering a default judgement against Obama because he did not appear. This could mean that Obama might not appear on Georgia’s ballot, although the Obama administration will certainly appeal.

Results Of Obama's Eligibility Hearing In Georgia | Western Journalism.com

He's not off the ballot, it seems. Not yet, anyway.
That's the information I got but not from that source.Doesn't it say obama's off the ballot barring appeal? OH and the AG also agreed with the judges ruling.

Do you have a link from today...or whenever.

The link in the OP is from May.

It just broke.

A Georgia judge has deferred ruling on a citizen motion to remove Barack Obama's name from that state's 2012 presidential ballot.

No timetable for a ruling on Obama's eligibility to appear on Georgia's election ballot was announced by Judge Malihi before adjourning today's hearing.

No ruling in ‘birther' challenge *| ajc.com
After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

bump for the terminally stupid...

NO RULING WAS ISSUED ON OBAMA'S ELIGIBILTY FOR THE GA BALLOT.

The OP is terminally stupid, btw

Even you are wrong from time to time. I wasn't in the court room I am just relaing what was reported to me.

you're a liar. you had no 'source' in the court room. They could not POSSIBLY have misunderstood the lack of a ruling.

Again, you are proven by your own posts to be a complete liar, dumb fuck, and narcissistic freak.

I like it how I can get under your skin, you see a post from me and the blood rushes to your pea brain you get confused you make false claims. I love it when trolls show their true colors.

It just broke.

No ruling in ‘birther' challenge *| ajc.com

bump for the terminally stupid...

NO RULING WAS ISSUED ON OBAMA'S ELIGIBILTY FOR THE GA BALLOT.

The OP is terminally stupid, btw

too much talk radio and Fox.

I like it how I can get under your skin, you see a post from me and the blood rushes to your pea brain you get confused you make false claims. I love it when trolls show their true colors.

Notice how you refuse to admit you lied about Obama being off the GA ballot?

Here's all I can find, it's a blog. I'm going to check the local news sites.

Give Us Liberty: EXCLUSIVE! BREAKING NEWS!...JUDGE WILL ENTER DEFAULT JUDGMENT AGAINST OBAMA...

There wasn't anything in the news about this being in court, what makes ou think you will be able to find anything about what happen in the news now?

Yes there was news about this happening. WSB, our ABC affiliate just reported on it. I knew it was coming up.

Here ya go. http://www.wsbtv.com/s/news/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back