Obama not Trump killed Sulimani

When obama gave iran 1.5 billion in cash he guaranteed the funding of terrorist like Sulimani. Without that cash he would not have been in Iraq planning a second attack on our embassy. If this escalates to war you can thank obama.
That’s hilarious.

The illegal and dangerous provocation was Donnie’s wag the dog moment. Nothing more nothing less. Now the consequences of this dangerous act could be rather detrimental for innocent Americans and Iranians.

Like the iranian attacks on Americans for the last 40 years haven't been:cuckoo:

When obama gave iran 1.5 billion in cash he guaranteed the funding of terrorist like Sulimani. Without that cash he would not have been in Iraq planning a second attack on our embassy. If this escalates to war you can thank obama.
That’s hilarious.

The illegal and dangerous provocation was Donnie’s wag the dog moment. Nothing more nothing less. Now the consequences of this dangerous act could be rather detrimental for innocent Americans and Iranians.

Like the iranian attacks on Americans for the last 40 years haven't been:cuckoo:
Were any of those attacks as bad as this one?
When the US shot down an Iranian airliner

That’s hilarious.

Yes, they have been. Terrible things happen in war. And, if iran gets the bomb like obummer was trying to ensure, they will use it. The only question is on who.

That’s hilarious.

Sulimani was the danger to Americans and Iraqis. Trump just had the courage to take him out before he could kill more of them. He didn't just go to bed and let more people die so he would be more rested for Vegas.
Propaganda. Stop believing it.
Truth is like kryptonite with retarded libs.
You voted for Trump

Nuff said
Yes, and proud to again. Your point? Other than being stupid.

They informed him about sulimani being in iraq and what he had planned. Most intelligence people are loyal Americans, a few at the top need to spend the rest of their lives at Guantanamo, at least until their execution.

How do you know they were telling him the truth?

That’s hilarious.

Yeah I remember that......I also remember going to general quarters when Iranian jets were trying to get close enough to fire on us on an attack vector..............They only turned back after we had missiles on the rail and fire control had a tone on them.

They kept doing that, and then an airliner had a dang military transponder signal on it. Got shot down now didn't it..............They wanted it shot down for people like you today to say how evil we are there...............still seems to be working.

Mines hit USS Tripoli and the USS Princeton

ABOARD THE USS TRIPOLI, Northern Persian Gulf -- The flagship in one of the most extensive mine-sweeping operations since the Korean War struck a mine off the Kuwaiti coast before dawn Monday, ripping a 16- foot-by-25-foot hole 10 feet below the water line and flooding several compartments.

An hour after the blast aboard the helicopter carrier USS Tripoli, the ship received word that the USS Princeton, a Ticonderoga-class Aegis cruiser, struck a mine floating about 10 miles away.

The area was called the Kuwaiti Mine fields..............I wonder how I know about that.......hmmm

That’s hilarious.

Not illegal and more than needed.
you have no fucking right to talk about innocent Iranians who are being murdered by the the scores in Iran right now you clueless piece of shit.

Jo

Forum List

Back