Obama: 'No excuse' for health care signup problems

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
No excuse for Benghazi

No excuse for targeting American citizens with drones

No excuse for the IRS suppressing political opposition

No excuse for the economy being in the dumps after 5 years of Obamaeconomics.

No excuse for the unemployment rate or the work force participation rate.

And the list goes on and on

One thing we do know, that buck no longer stops with the President, it is always someone else. Over 4 years to get ready and it is a clusterfuk. One would think that his signature legislation would be as flawless as possible. Not so with this President.

Obama: 'No excuse' for health care signup problems - Timesonline.com: Health & Wellness

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama on Monday said there was "no excuse" for the cascade of computer problems that have marred the rollout of key elements in his health care law, but declared he was confident the administration would be able to fix the issues.

"There's no sugarcoating it," Obama said. "Nobody is more frustrated than I am."

The president said his administration was doing "everything we can possibly do" to get the federally run websites up and running. And he guaranteed that everyone who wants to get insurance through the new health care exchanges will be able to.

"There's no sugarcoating it," Obama said. "Nobody is more frustrated than I am."

This would be much more accurate if we replace the word "frustrated" with "humiliated".

No excuse for Benghazi

No excuse for targeting American citizens with drones

No excuse for the IRS suppressing political opposition

No excuse for the economy being in the dumps after 5 years of Obamaeconomics.

No excuse for the unemployment rate or the work force participation rate.

And the list goes on and on

One thing we do know, that buck no longer stops with the President, it is always someone else. Over 4 years to get ready and it is a clusterfuk. One would think that his signature legislation would be as flawless as possible. Not so with this President.

Obama: 'No excuse' for health care signup problems - Timesonline.com: Health & Wellness

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama on Monday said there was "no excuse" for the cascade of computer problems that have marred the rollout of key elements in his health care law, but declared he was confident the administration would be able to fix the issues.

The president said his administration was doing "everything we can possibly do" to get the federally run websites up and running. And he guaranteed that everyone who wants to get insurance through the new health care exchanges will be able to.

I expect that he will get right on fixing this, right after he deals with closing Guantanamo.

What's funny, or perhaps pathetic, is everytime govt, or non-profit, gets involved it seems to me there's a clusterfk. Have any of you had kids submitting college aps online? I recall a 11:45 pm email to a counselor who had not submitted a college essay. I recall the dealine for the common ap being delayed because the server was overwhelmed.

We are e-filing court documents in my state. A total screwup.

It's partly the gop states' faults, as the original scheme assumed states would have to, and be grateful for, getting medicaid money and enrolling the uninsured.

Not that i think expanding medicaid is wise.

The web site will be fixed. Then what?

Oh, yeah. The GOP still won't have an alternative solution on the table. They will look for something else to make fun of/whine about instead.

Last edited:
What's funny, or perhaps pathetic, is everytime govt, or non-profit, gets involved it seems to me there's a clusterfk. Have any of you had kids submitting college aps online? I recall a 11:45 pm email to a counselor who had not submitted a college essay. I recall the dealine for the common ap being delayed because the server was overwhelmed.

We are e-filing court documents in my state. A total screwup.

It's partly the gop states' faults, as the original scheme assumed states would have to, and be grateful for, getting medicaid money and enrolling the uninsured.

Not that i think expanding medicaid is wise.

You hired a company now into over half a billion from Canada. Hey. You out sourced big freaking time.

Now this company was fired by the Ontario government because they were so lamo;

How about no excuse for Americans voting in the 2 Bilderberg puppet parties.

Watch how many vote Republican and Democrat again in 2014.

Then watch them whine when they get dragged off to the FEMA Camps.

Oh, yeah. The GOP still won't have an alternative solution on the table. They will look for something else to make fun of/whine about instead.

Hey why don't you phone up the Premier of Ontario and ask her why they fired this company's ass for fucking up e care so big?

Why don't you ask them why they toasted this fail of a company you moron?

There are plenty of alternative solutions on the table, none of which will ever be recognized by you because you think Obama is god.

By the way, just a thought, what if the website isn't fixed before 15 Dec?

There are plenty of alternative solutions on the table, none of which will ever be recognized by you because you think Obama is god.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think no such thing.

I will recommend to you the same thing I have asked every other deluded soul to do. Start asking everyone you meet what the GOP plan is for solving the decades-old problem of skyrocketing healthcare costs.

Ask them what the GOP did when it had all the power.

You will get shrugs. Nothing but shrugs.

The GOP plan is, "Repeal Obamacare." Then...nothing. Silence.

Don't believe me? Accept my challenge and find out for yourself.

As for my not knowing the GOP plan that exists, I actually do know it. I am not saying the GOP does not have a plan. They are just doing their best to keep it a secret.

How do we know this?

Because almost no one knows what their alternate solution is. That's how. And when they had the chance to do something, they did NOTHING.

So the American people are being fucked by the GOP and by the Democrats. You only see one side of the coin because you cannot face the WHOLE truth.

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol:

I think no such thing.

I will recommend to you the same thing I have asked every other deluded soul to do. Start asking everyone you meet what the GOP plan is for solving the decades-old problem of skyrocketing healthcare costs.

Ask them what the GOP did when it had all the power.

You will get shrugs. Nothing but shrugs.

The GOP plan is, "Repeal Obamacare." Then...nothing. Silence.

Don't believe me? Accept my challenge and find out for yourself.

As for my not knowing the GOP plan that exists, I actually do know it. I am not saying the GOP does not have a plan. They are just doing their best to keep it a secret.

How do we know this?

Because almost no one knows what their alternate solution is. That's how. And when they had the chance to do something, they did NOTHING.

So the American people are being fucked by the GOP and by the Democrats. You only see one side of the coin because you cannot face the WHOLE truth.

Don't LIE.

Your ignorance is staggering.

You already once claimed Tea Party never proposed anything on taxes except "not taxing the rich", when the reality is actually quite the opposite.

Forum List

Back