Obama: 'No excuse' for health care signup problems

There are plenty of alternative solutions on the table, none of which will ever be recognized by you because you think Obama is god.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think no such thing.

I will recommend to you the same thing I have asked every other deluded soul to do. Start asking everyone you meet what the GOP plan is for solving the decades-old problem of skyrocketing healthcare costs.

Ask them what the GOP did when it had all the power.

You will get shrugs. Nothing but shrugs.

The GOP plan is, "Repeal Obamacare." Then...nothing. Silence.

Don't believe me? Accept my challenge and find out for yourself.

As for my not knowing the GOP plan that exists, I actually do know it. I am not saying the GOP does not have a plan. They are just doing their best to keep it a secret.

How do we know this?

Because almost no one knows what their alternate solution is. That's how. And when they had the chance to do something, they did NOTHING.

So the American people are being fucked by the GOP and by the Democrats. You only see one side of the coin because you cannot face the WHOLE truth.

Don't LIE.

It's a fact. The GOP did nothing when it had all the power. Both houses of Congress, and the White House.

Nothing. Zip. Zilch.

Oh, wait. It did create a new, expensive entitlement program to get the votes of seniors.

Other than that, nada. Zero. Bupkis.

And the whole time the GOP was doing nothing, the Democrats were telegraphing like crazy what they were going to do if they got the chance.

Have you forgotten already?

Your ignorance is staggering.

I think you are projecting.

You already once claimed Tea Party never proposed anything on taxes except "not taxing the rich", when the reality is actually quite the opposite.

You have me confused with someone else.

Last edited:
So we have the clusterfuck ObamaCare because the GOP sat on its ass and did nothing when it had the chance, basically.

You got fucked by the GOP and the Democrats, folks. Evil succeeded because good men did NOTHING.

Wake up.

:lol::lol::lol:

I think no such thing.

I will recommend to you the same thing I have asked every other deluded soul to do. Start asking everyone you meet what the GOP plan is for solving the decades-old problem of skyrocketing healthcare costs.

Ask them what the GOP did when it had all the power.

You will get shrugs. Nothing but shrugs.

The GOP plan is, "Repeal Obamacare." Then...nothing. Silence.

Don't believe me? Accept my challenge and find out for yourself.

As for my not knowing the GOP plan that exists, I actually do know it. I am not saying the GOP does not have a plan. They are just doing their best to keep it a secret.

How do we know this?

Because almost no one knows what their alternate solution is. That's how. And when they had the chance to do something, they did NOTHING.

So the American people are being fucked by the GOP and by the Democrats. You only see one side of the coin because you cannot face the WHOLE truth.

Don't LIE.

It's a fact. The GOP did nothing when it had all the power. Both houses of Congress, and the White House.

Nothing. Zip. Zilch.

Oh, wait. It did create a new, expensive entitlement program to get the votes of seniors.

And the whole time the GOP was doing nothing, the Democrats were telegraphing like crazy what they were going to do if they got the chance.

Your ignorance is staggering.

You already once claimed Tea Party never proposed anything on taxes except "not taxing the rich", when the reality is actually quite the opposite.

No, I did not. It was exactly YOU, who never heard about tax proposals from Tea party and was just parroting the leftard lies.

As you are doing right now.

Parroting the leftard lies about "GOP never proposed...blah-blah-blah"

Don't LIE.

Nothing. Zip. Zilch.

No, I did not. It was exactly YOU, who never heard about tax proposals from Tea party and was just parroting the leftard lies.

Link a quote where I said the Tea Party plan was nothing except "not taxing the rich".

Link to the GOP legislation that was passed to fix rising healthcare costs when they had all the power. Name the act. Show Bush pushing for it. Anything. Go ahead.

Last edited:
We all remember that big day when Bush and the Republican Congress passed health care reform that finally got rising healthcare costs under control.

Sure...

Did I fall into an alternative Universe?

We all remember that big day when Bush and the Republican Congress passed health care reform that finally got rising healthcare costs under control.

Sure...

Because the GOP didn't interfere the way you wish in people's medical care that justifies the mockery Obama made of the democratic process?

Sure...

Hey fuck face...................Is this thread about Bush?

I'm getting really sick and tired of you trying to derail every thread with your bullshit.

You really need to get your shit together or get ready to have your ass reported regularly.

No excuse for Benghazi

No excuse for targeting American citizens with drones

No excuse for the IRS suppressing political opposition

No excuse for the economy being in the dumps after 5 years of Obamaeconomics.

No excuse for the unemployment rate or the work force participation rate.

And the list goes on and on

One thing we do know, that buck no longer stops with the President, it is always someone else. Over 4 years to get ready and it is a clusterfuk. One would think that his signature legislation would be as flawless as possible. Not so with this President.

Obama: 'No excuse' for health care signup problems - Timesonline.com: Health & Wellness

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama on Monday said there was "no excuse" for the cascade of computer problems that have marred the rollout of key elements in his health care law, but declared he was confident the administration would be able to fix the issues.

"There's no sugarcoating it," Obama said. "Nobody is more frustrated than I am."

The president said his administration was doing "everything we can possibly do" to get the federally run websites up and running. And he guaranteed that everyone who wants to get insurance through the new health care exchanges will be able to.

Haha! His usual. My reply? There is no excuse for his continued 'no excuse' excuses.

Sure...

I'm getting really sick and tired of you trying to derail every thread with your bullshit.

You really need to get your shit together or get ready to have your ass reported regularly.

So you have nothing. Vox lied and has been caught at it. Now you are flaming out.

You are going to REPORT me? :lol:

For what?

Wow!

Last edited:
Like I said, the web site will be fixed. Then the whiners will have to find something else to whine about since they have no ideas of their own.

So we have the clusterfuck ObamaCare because the GOP sat on its ass and did nothing when it had the chance, basically.

You got fucked by the GOP and the Democrats, folks. Evil succeeded because good men did NOTHING.

Wake up.

Obamacare is now Bush's fault.

I fucking love it!!!! The idiocy that is America. Right here. Right now.

Sure...

So you have nothing. Vox lied and has been caught at it. Now you are flaming out.

For what?

Wow!

wow, when you are wrong, just keep repeating others are wrong often enough and maybe it will stick? Sorry, no go. Your aren't very good at the tp they have given ya, ya know.

For what?

Wow!

wow, when you are wrong, just keep repeating others are wrong often enough and maybe it will stick? Sorry, no go. Your aren't very good at the tp they have given ya, ya know.

So then you can tell us all about the healthcare reform Bush and the GOP Congress passed?

Go ahead!

Look at what Bill and Hillary put on the table to solve the rising health care cost problem. Remember HillaryCare? So even someone as dense as you and your friends know the cost problem has been with us since at least the 90s.

Then look at what Gore and Kerry put on the table while the GOP had all the power.

Even the liberal masturbation fantasy TV show West Wing all during Bush's tenure telegraphed what the lefties would do given half a chance.

But the GOP sat on its ass and did nothing, even though it was being inundated from all directions to do something. Talk about no excuse!!!

So the GOP gets it ass kicked to the curb and ObamaCare is passed.

Now you idiots are reduced to whining about a web site not working that will get fixed.

And STILL most of the people in America could not tell you what the GOP would do about the problem of rising health care costs.

A web site. Jesus H. Christ. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees!!!

Nothing. Zip. Zilch.

Link a quote where I said the Tea Party plan was nothing except "not taxing the rich".

I don't keep bookmarks on where I post, but I remember you disappered immediately after I have provided the links to several TP tax proposals

Link to the GOP legislation that was passed to fix rising healthcare costs when they had all the power. Name the act. Show Bush pushing for it. Anything. Go ahead.

and in a week you are going to tell you never said it and lie about it like happened with tax code overhaul and tea party:lol:

Wake up.

Obamacare is now Bush's fault.

I fucking love it!!!! The idiocy that is America. Right here. Right now.

"The only thing nececessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

I can't help it if that concept sails six miles over your head.

For what?

Wow!

He is also lying. He was shown to lie about TP and after that he evaporated from the thread and now pretends he never said that.
Typical leftard way

I don't keep bookmarks on where I post, but I remember you disappered immediately after I have provided the links to several TP tax proposals

Nope. That was not me.

and in a week you are going to tell you never said it and lie about it like happened with tax code overhaul and tea party:lol:

Nope. I have been saying in umpteen topics for weeks the GOP did nothing about healthcare costs when they had the chance. Every time someone whines about ObamaCare and predicts its downfall.

Hell, I even started a topic saying so!

Look: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...blicans-are-responsible-for-the-shutdown.html

Nice try, liar.

The web site will get fixed. Then you all will have to find something else to whine about. It seems you losers are literally incapable of starting topics that propose solutions.

Last edited:
No excuse for Benghazi

No excuse for targeting American citizens with drones

No excuse for the IRS suppressing political opposition

No excuse for the economy being in the dumps after 5 years of Obamaeconomics.

No excuse for the unemployment rate or the work force participation rate.

And the list goes on and on

One thing we do know, that buck no longer stops with the President, it is always someone else. Over 4 years to get ready and it is a clusterfuk. One would think that his signature legislation would be as flawless as possible. Not so with this President.

Obama: 'No excuse' for health care signup problems - Timesonline.com: Health & Wellness

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama on Monday said there was "no excuse" for the cascade of computer problems that have marred the rollout of key elements in his health care law, but declared he was confident the administration would be able to fix the issues.

"There's no sugarcoating it," Obama said. "Nobody is more frustrated than I am."

The president said his administration was doing "everything we can possibly do" to get the federally run websites up and running. And he guaranteed that everyone who wants to get insurance through the new health care exchanges will be able to.
Anyone remember the BP spill? When Obama snapped "Just plug the damn hole" like BP wasn't working 24/7 doing just that, losing millions of dollars a day.

Yeah, Barack. Just fix the damn site.

For what?

Wow!

He is also lying. He was shown to lie about TP and after that he evaporated from the thread and now pretends he never said that.
Typical leftard way

The reason you can't find where I said that the TP had no tax policy except "not taxing the rich" is because I didn't. :lol:

For what?

Wow!

So then you can tell us all about the healthcare reform Bush and the GOP Congress passed?

Go ahead!

!

Remind me what problem there was the GOP was supposed to fix. Was it 46M uninsured? Yeah, that was a lie.
Was it rising premiums? Obamacare made them worse
Was it rising health care costs? Obamacare made them worse
Was it poor access to health care? Obamacare made it worse.
The GOP was right to do nothing. We see the result of doing something when gov't does it. And it sucks.

Forum List

Back