Obama must fail

If you consider Obama a successful President and one worthy of re-election, you are a sick puppy. The only positive thing he's done in office is to whack UBL. Everything else he has touched has been a dismal failure.

:confused:Well I wouldn't quite give to much credit for Obama whacking UBL. It took him 7 hours to make the desision and then again it was our military who pulled the trigger while Obama was dropping in front of the screne just watching.

Gee.....complaining about seven whole hours to make a decision that puts Navy SEALS at risk

Took Bush seven YEARS not to get him
You have to understand that to CON$ our military are nothing but cannon fodder, after all, "Whats the downside?"

What's the Downside of Staying in Iraq?
July 16, 2007
RUSH: But what is the downside if we stay in Iraq... How is it affecting your life? ... this war -- aside from you military families -- is not affecting any of us personally,... casualty is part of the job, it's part of the business. The people that sign up and volunteer know it. (sigh)... I mean, to go nuts over 3600 war deaths and casualties, not all of them in combat, and not know that we lost 500,000 Americans in the Civil War and the death toll in World War II, is to simply have no context and to have no perspective on things.

:confused:Well I wouldn't quite give to much credit for Obama whacking UBL. It took him 7 hours to make the desision and then again it was our military who pulled the trigger while Obama was dropping in front of the screne just watching.

Gee.....complaining about seven whole hours to make a decision that puts Navy SEALS at risk

Took Bush seven YEARS not to get him
You have to understand that to CON$ our military are nothing but cannon fodder, after all, "Whats the downside?"

What's the Downside of Staying in Iraq?
July 16, 2007
RUSH: But what is the downside if we stay in Iraq... How is it affecting your life? ... this war -- aside from you military families -- is not affecting any of us personally,... casualty is part of the job, it's part of the business. The people that sign up and volunteer know it. (sigh)... I mean, to go nuts over 3600 war deaths and casualties, not all of them in combat, and not know that we lost 500,000 Americans in the Civil War and the death toll in World War II, is to simply have no context and to have no perspective on things.

As long as Haliburton and other GOP donors continue to benefit from these ventures, I expect the "Downside" can be minimized.

Forum List

Back