OBama must act now!

This isn't a meltdown...it is a call for Obama to exercise his authority in the interest of National Security! There is nothing snow flaky there!

It's not going to happen....the moving trucks are already at the WH :)
The moving trucks don't mean a thing. It is action that matters. Obama must act NOW!!!!!
Obama must act NOW ? in your dream he never did anything he is a Sissy.
So , a gurl like you could do better?
Yes, you know why ? because Obama was no balls ? you understand ? i am a girl but i am not a Sissy
But YOU have no balls...kewreck?

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

An appeal to Obama and the NSA:

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.
33141722.jpg

It's not going to happen....the moving trucks are already at the WH :)
The moving trucks don't mean a thing. It is action that matters. Obama must act NOW!!!!!
Yes, you know why ? because Obama was no balls ? you understand ? i am a girl but i am not a Sissy
No, i don't have some balls but i am sure that i have some more then you

He should lead by example, perhaps.
Obama wasn't insane, Trump appears to show deep psychological disorders. Don't you care???

It is evident that you are extremely disturbed, and should seek immediate institutional help, Please go to the nearest mental hospital and commit yourself.

Only when I am proven wrong.
Then go because you are wrong.

Come over to my place and let me prove it to ya, hon. I guarantee you will leave with flushed buns and a smile on your face... that is if you are hot. All with your permission of course...

As Trump's inauguration day approaches, the vindictive puerile manifestations that marked his campaign are all the more troublesome. Trump; is mentally unbalanced. something is wrong with him. I don't want to him to be given the nuclear access codes.

In the interest of National Security, the president has the authority and wide latitude in protecting this nation against all enemies , foreign and domestic. I beseech you, mr. President to do your duty and order the president -elect, one Donald Trump,...to undergo a thorough psychological evaluation by two independent and competent psychiatrists before turning the nuclear codes over to him. Justification rests in the near treasonous outbursts and tweets made public by Trump.Adding to all of this is his public disdain for the US intelligence community and his megalomaniacal insistence that he knows everything better than the experts who have been foremost in their respective fields for decades.

Act now Mr. President. Stop this mad man before it is too late. Sacrifice yourself in the political arena to save America if you must. For if you fail, your retirement may end with the glow of a nuclear blast reflecting off your face.
You should really seek help. Or get back on your meds. You're nuts!

LOL Talk about desperation.
In your heartt you know I am right!
In my guts I know you are nuts!
How so? what is it bout Trump's insanity you don't understand?

Trump is crazy like a fox as the saying goes and he sure got you fooled.
Hmmm, Fooled into thinking he is insane?

What qualifies you to be the judge of anyone's sanity?

But I'm not the nut about to be given nuclear codes...TRUMP IS, DAMMIT!

Come over to my place and let me prove it to ya, hon. I guarantee you will leave with flushed buns and a smile on your face... that is if you are hot. All with your permission of course...
In your dream again...i don't hang around with Sissy who are in love with Obama

I know you don't understand much about our government, but the requirements to be a President of the United States lies within the Constitution. You should try reading it sometime. Maybe then you would understand the powers of the President....... and no, he does not have the power to order anybody to do anything, particularly a political foe.

That's good thing, because you've lost your mind. You shouldn't be anywhere near them. Or out in public, for that matter.

Ah, the meltdown of a snowflake.

You got it bad, boy! Betchyer jumping up and down right now. :)

In your heartt you know I am right!

Nothing. That is why I propose that Trump be vetted by psychoanalysts. His behavior is abnormal enough to warrant some type of concern for the safety of this nation. I just want his mental ability to govern and have access to nukes validated. Every patriot ought to be glad to see that too. If you freally believe he is normal, let the tests prove it. We can all sleep better at night knowing he is just eccentric rather than a pathological menace.

That's good thing, because you've lost your mind. You shouldn't be anywhere near them. Or out in public, for that matter.

So you think Trump should?

Nothing. That is why I propose that Trump be vetted by psychoanalysts. His behavior is abnormal enough to warrant some type of concern for the safety of this nation. I just want his mental ability to govern and have access to nukes validated. Every patriot ought to be glad to see that too. If you freally believe he is normal, let the tests prove it. We can all sleep better at night knowing he is just eccentric rather than a pathological menace.

Propose all you want, it ain't gonna happen.

Forum List

Back