Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Bogus polling company is still a bogus polling company......no matter what they claim or publish.

Questions ChriL: What exactly are you trying to prove?

What drives your personal agenda?

What do you want American muslims to do? ...... :cool:

Unless you can PROVE otherwise, the poll stands.

I want them to realize that they have no power to enforce their savage beliefs in THIS country. If they cannot accept that, then go back to whatever shit hole you crawled out of.
What savage beliefs are those?

And more and more muslims today are American born and no different than you. ...... :cool:

I want them to realize that they have no power to enforce their savage beliefs in THIS country. If they cannot accept that, then go back to whatever shit hole you crawled out of.
What savage beliefs are those?

And more and more muslims today are American born and no different than you. ...... :cool:

Beliefs like the ones you express daily on this board about women. Us women are going to dress how we want and go out by ourselves too.

Beliefs like the ones you express daily on this board about women. Us women are going to dress how we want and go out by ourselves too.
Do you participate in "slut walk" parades? ...... :cool:

I don't know what that is, but if I wanted to, I can. Go take your ancient beliefs to Afghanistan where they belong! We women of the United States won't tolerate that crap here.

13781899_1815177375394815_3081703301592558277_n.jpg
Why does it bother you? ...... :cool:

Because they look like a bunch of goons. I'm proud of my body and I will show it if and when I want, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it either.

It's not even their choice. If they are unfortunate enough to be born into a Muslim family, this is life. And many have tried to leave and ended up dead.

It's oppressive. This is one of the rules they must live by to avoid getting beaten to death. I saw a Muslim family a few weeks ago. Weather is hotter than hell. They get out of an SUV and the kids are wearing summer clothes, the man is wearing a short-sleeved shirt, but the woman is covered head to toe. Fucking ridiculous. Why do Muslims make women suffer like that?

Not hard to figure out why so many Muslim males are harassing or even beating women in France and other countries for dressing too sexy. If any part of the body is visible, they fucking freak out. Bad enough they oppress their own women. They have no right to even approach women, let alone beat them up because they disapprove of what they are wearing. This has been a huge problem in German, France and Great Britain. The males bring their messed up culture and think the whole world has to follow their rules. Fuck them all.

Last edited:
Pres. Obama is correct.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are fully integrated into our society. ....... :cool:

Says the Sunni who thinks French women should "cover up" to avoid making him feel uncomfortable.

I disagree on Sunni Man's bigotry- but you didn't address his comment- and I think that is a shame.

Because while he is usually wrong- in this case he is correct.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are members of our society.

You really have problems reading what people ACTUALLY say dontcha? 2nd time in 3 days..

If ya wanna BUST me for something. QUOTE IT exactly -- and we'll chat. You do recognize the difference between accommodation and compromise, and assimilation dontcha?

I actually quoted you exactly- here is what you said- in response to Sunni Man's comments-

Sunni: Pres. Obama is correct.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are fully integrated into our society. ....... :cool:

Flacal:

Says the Sunni who thinks French women should "cover up" to avoid making him feel uncomfortable.

Me:

I disagree on Sunni Man's bigotry- but you didn't address his comment- and I think that is a shame.

Because while he is usually wrong- in this case he is correct.

The vast majority of American Muslims are patriotic law abiding citizens who are members of our society.

What part didn't I 'quote exactly'? I responded to your response to Sunni.

I am not responsible for you not reading or understanding the conversation. You wanna drop in --- take shit out of context -- and tell me what I said. That makes you an A-hole. You never went back to read what I said. The same BS you pulled in that other thread. YOU wanna make shit up to accost folks REGARDLESS of what they actually said.

Read THIS response to Sunni.. Not just what I SAID -- but what the convo was in context.

Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

[Accommodation] Has not been a requirement in America. I AGREE with that Obama statement actually. WE -- haven't made the serious concessions and mistakes that the Euros have. THAT'S why the ESTABLISHED American Muslim community is "as patriotic and law abiding" as others.

The SUCCESS of integration in America was NOT accomplished by accommodation to distasteful and regressive cultures from elsewhere around the world. I'm proud of that.

I don't know what that is, but if I wanted to, I can. Go take your ancient beliefs to Afghanistan where they belong! We women of the United States won't tolerate that crap here.
Why can we live here and practice our religion? ...... :dunno:

Because your "cult" is harmful to women and children. Your cult is threatening to me and my freedom as a woman.

Because your "cult" is harmful to women and children. Your cult is threatening to me and my freedom as a woman.

The Muslims have already negatively impacted every country they migrated to. Officials in countries who took in refugees are constantly reminding people to change their ways to avoid offending the inbred idiots. Woman are told to dress more conservatively. Muslims seem to think that the world should bow to their ways and there is hell to pay when they get pissed at infidels. Fuck them if they think they can go to countries and force people to change to their messed up ways. Women in all those countries have been attacked because they don't follow sharia law. So, yes, Muslims will harm those who don't do as they say.

The Muslims have already negatively impacted every country they migrated to. Officials in countries who took in refugees are constantly reminding people to change their ways to avoid offending the inbred idiots. Woman are told to dress more conservatively. Muslims seem to think that the world should bow to their ways and there is hell to pay when they get pissed at infidels. Fuck them if they think they can go to countries and force people to change to their messed up ways.

How have they negatively impacted this country, any more than you conservatives have?

The Muslims have already negatively impacted every country they migrated to. Officials in countries who took in refugees are constantly reminding people to change their ways to avoid offending the inbred idiots. Woman are told to dress more conservatively. Muslims seem to think that the world should bow to their ways and there is hell to pay when they get pissed at infidels. Fuck them if they think they can go to countries and force people to change to their messed up ways.
Have you been approached by a muslin and asked to dress differently? ....... :cool:

You're a bigot.

You're a dumbass who is blind and deaf. The WOMEN of America come before your precious Muslim immigrants.

Nobody knows. That's the problem. These people are NOT like us. They have a completely different culture and totally different beliefs when it comes to a lot of "secular" society rules.
I believe you have that opinion burdening you because you have led a sheltered life, have listened to too much propaganda, have never be in a working environment with people from very diverse backgrounds around the world, have very limited to no travel experience in other parts of the world and/or been immersed in other cultures to gain an understanding of that culture.

Of course there are very bad people in the world, or folks with simply different customs and perspectives in their home Nation/culture, BUT that is no reason to maintain a bunker mentality and live in fear and isolation with the rest of the herd!

So you're saying that when Bush got that Intel Memo that "Bin Laden intent on planning attacks on American soil" or when 43 terrorist groups and a couple Arab nations declare they are at war with you and 15 to 20% of the ARAB Muslim world agrees with that -- that everyone -- including Bush should have and should now -- ignore it?
Did I mention anything close to that anywhere in my post even approaching that stupid and uninformed conclusion you cobbled together from whole unwashed cloth? If I did, you quote the damn passage, fool! Don't even try to put words in my mouth or falsely attribute or deceitfully imply or infer "things" to which I did not put my hand.

The Aug 6, 2001 PDB among your other non sequitur idiocies, to which you are referring, had nothing to do whatsoever, with my post to another! Now that I have your measure, crawl back in your hole

You talked about propaganda and living in fear --- a bunker mentality. Are "declarations of WAR" and intentions to harm us "propaganda"?? There is NOTHING WRONG with Islam if it's practiced within the bounds of an open and tolerant society. But EVERY IMPORTATION that comes from these malignant cultures is to be inspected and analyzed. Right now -- we have Obama and Clinton wantonly setting goals by NUMBERS of refugees from an area that SHOULD have had safe zones set up there YEARS ago. It's a colossal humanitarian fuck-up. But Western societies CANNOT absorb large numbers of people from regressive violent and intolerant cultures in short periods of time. That is NOT just people IMAGING a threat. It IS a threat.

Has nothing to do with religion. Has to do with folks who were raised and mentally brutalized in totalitarian hell holes.

Forum List

Back