obama lifts ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to rebels

The Examiner...LOLOLOLOL- HATER DUPES, he's arming OUR moderate rebels AS MUCH AS cia POSSIBLE, dingbats, and wasn't arming ANYONE before. Rich private citizens in Saudi etc are arming the jihadists- produced by Bush's crusader idiocy. Al qaeda is a hollow shell.

yOU ARE OUT OF YOUR TINY BRAINWASHED HATER DUPE MINDS...

They are not OUR rebels, dipwad. They already stated they are al Qaeda. There is nothing moderate about them. I suppose you're one who thinks that al Qaeda, The Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas are all our friends. Maybe they are Obama's friends, but they are not friends of Americans.

And franco thinks his arguments are better with caps lock on. What a dork!

LOLOL

:lol:

i guess according to barry al qada isn't a threat to america.....sheeesh

Didn't you get the memo?

They're on the run. :eusa_whistle:

If they take out Assad I'm sure they will help us destroy WMDs. :lol:

Istanbul, Sep 15 (IANS) The Syrian opposition Saturday rejected here an agreement between the US and Russia on Syrian chemical weapons and refused to declare a ceasefire with the government.

Syrian chemical weapons Opposition rejects USRussia deal - Page 1 | Firstpost

Obama waives ban on arming terrorists to allow aid to Syrian opposition | WashingtonExaminer.com

The law allows the president to waive those prohibitions if he "determines that the transaction is essential to the national security interests of the United States."

this will go unnoticed by the low information voter... so what the heck tuesday is soylent green day

WTF--you think we would have learned that mistake from another terrorist Osama Bin Laden--who we armed to fight off the Russians in Afghanistan--only to see him attack the United States later.

I guess when it comes to Federal Government foreign policy--THEY NEVER LEARN--NOR DO THEY EVER CHANGE.

You have to remember - Dumbocrats don't learn from history. Hell, Dumbocrsts don't even LOOK at history, much less LEARN from it.

They prefer a perpetual state of willful ignorance...

The Examiner...LOLOLOLOL- HATER DUPES, he's arming OUR moderate rebels AS MUCH AS cia POSSIBLE, dingbats, and wasn't arming ANYONE before. Rich private citizens in Saudi etc are arming the jihadists- produced by Bush's crusader idiocy. Al qaeda is a hollow shell.

yOU ARE OUT OF YOUR TINY BRAINWASHED HATER DUPE MINDS...

Can someone please make sense of Franco's post for me? Whenever I try, all i see is blah blah blah. Franco posts like Charlie Brown's parents talk.

Considering our long history of funding these Al Qaeda type groups, that began years ago when we funded extremist groups in Afghanistan, we need to be asking who are the real financial backers and armers of these groups. I feel like we Americans are being played for fools.

Forum List

Back