Obama lays down the law to Iran

Maybe i'm missing something here. It seems to me that the little Hitler of Iran is the one laying down the law at this point. He made Hopey Changey look pretty stupid this week. Building more Nukes? Test-Firing new missiles? Yikes! "Laying down the Law?" Yup. You just got it wrong on who it is laying down that law.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Obama’s Hell-Ride to War on Iran

This time it is the artificially manufactured hype around an Iranian uranium enrichment facility that is under construction. Keep in mind that as a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) Iran, under Article IV of said treaty, has every right to enrich uranium to its heart’s content. The treaty clearly states: “Nothing in this Treaty shall be interpreted as affecting the inalienable right of all the Parties to the Treaty to develop research, production and use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes without discrimination and in conformity with Articles I and II of this Treaty.”

Iran has, dutifully and ahead of required schedule, notified the International Atomic Energy Agency, tasked with monitoring adherence to the NPT, of its intent to bring this enrichment facility online in approximately 18 months.

Wow, you should check things out first, the IAEA found out before Iran notified them. Iran notified the IAEA after they got caught.

Wow, you should check things out first. This the IAEA Website - show me where it says that the IAEA found out before Iran notified them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like they're going to post it on their website........ you dope........

Because ___________________________________________________________.

The Last country Iran invaded was ______________________________________.

If Iran was able to produce nuclear weapons that could actually reach the U.S., and they were of the mind to use them, that would be a dangerous threat to us. I am not saying that they would be able to destroy us. But it would be a threat just the same.

To suggest that they are not really a threat because they haven't invaded another country is a logical fallacy.

WHY is it OK for the US and Israhell to produce nuclear weapons that reach Iran but not vice versa?

Umm, because neither one of them is run by a holocaust-denying kook bent on regional hegemony and wiping another country off the map?

Because ___________________________________________________________.

The Last country Iran invaded was ______________________________________.

If Iran was able to produce nuclear weapons that could actually reach the U.S., and they were of the mind to use them, that would be a dangerous threat to us. I am not saying that they would be able to destroy us. But it would be a threat just the same.

To suggest that they are not really a threat because they haven't invaded another country is a logical fallacy.

WHY is it OK for the US and Israhell to produce nuclear weapons that reach Iran but not vice versa?

Cuz we are the good guys,

for the other question show me on the website where it says they were not notified.

Maybe i'm missing something here. .

Yes, you are.

Iran is a FREE , INDEPENDENT AND SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.

The Country that ought to be watched closely by the IAEA is the US . It is a bellicose , country whose presidents are warmongerers and have no qualms about blowing up thousands of INNOCENT INDIVIDUALS. Remember Hiroshima. Nagasaki?!??!?!?!?!?!!?

Last edited:
Wow, you should check things out first, the IAEA found out before Iran notified them. Iran notified the IAEA after they got caught.

Wow, you should check things out first. This the IAEA Website - show me where it says that the IAEA found out before Iran notified them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. His arguments are interesting. They are affirmations of his chosen consequences. It's a fallacy in propositional logic.

So far we've seen:

Iran has not invaded a country (his condition), thus Iran is not dangerous.

The timeframe of the report to the IAEA is not on the IAEA website (his condition), thus the IAEA was properly informed.

Last edited:
Obama warns Iran: 'come clean' on nukes

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Backed by other world powers, President Barack Obama declared Friday that Iran is speeding down a path to confrontation and demanded that Tehran quickly "come clean" on all nuclear efforts and open a newly revealed secret site for close international inspection. He said he would not rule out military action if the Iranians refuse.

That sounds pretty assertive. What other nations does he have behind his statements?

Obama said he was especially pleased that Russia and China agreed with him that Iran must live up to its obligations under international rules on nuclear activities. The leaders of Britain and France joined Obama at his morning announcement.

Russia, China, the US, Britain, and France would make up a pretty formidable team it seems to me.

Well, Obama sent a message to Iran that US is ready to talk. By doing that, Obama rejected Bush era politics. Bud did he? Instead of US, now Brown and Sarcozy are sending warnings to Iran. Ahmadinejad already said that Iran dont care what France and UK think.

Russia might help us with sanctions as payback for missile shield removal. I'm not sure China will help much, if any. They import most of their oil from Iran.

HUH?

Excuse me Howdy, whose website did they use?

Hopey Changey will fold on this just like Clinton did with North Korea. The Hitler of Iran is just following the North Korean kook's lead in dealing with the West. They know the West is basically weak and there's a Rookie running the U.S. Every time these cretins want something they just fire off a couple of new missiles and the West begins to wet themselves with fear and capitulate. This Hitler in Iran will get exactly what he wants in the end from the West and the Rookie. Just like North Korea they will get to have their cake and eat it too. They will milk the West for whatever they want and continue to build their Nukes as well. That's exactly how this whole Iran-Nuke issue is going to go down in the end. Pretty sad but very predictable. :(

Yes. His arguments are interesting. They are affirmations of his chosen consequences. It's a fallacy in propositional logic.

So far we've seen:

Iran has not invaded a country (his condition), thus Iran is not dangerous.

The timeframe of the report to the IAEA is not on the IAEA website (his condition), thus the IAEA was properly informed.

So far we've seen:

The US has invaded every country on the face of mother earth (his condition), thus the US is not dangerous.

The timeframe of the report to the IAEA is not on the IAEA website (his condition), thus Obama was properly informed.

.:rolleyes:

Maybe i'm missing something here. .

Yes, you are.

Iran is a FREE , INDEPENDENT AND SOVEREIGN COUNTRY.

The Country that ought to be watched closely by the IAEA is the US . It is a bellicose , country whose presidents are warmongerers and have no qualms about blowing up thousands of INNOCENT INDIVIDUALS. Remember Hiroshima. Nagasaki?!??!?!?!?!?!!?

Innocent, the same japanese people who printed and praised the pictures of their sons raping 10 year old virgins and killing them in the Samurai tradition believing this would give them the strength to be victorious.

You dont know a damned thing about WW II

tell us about nanking, tell us about nanjiing, go ahead, you know nothing of this yet you condemn the USA when we were the ones who had to give our lives to save the ten year old virgins of china, this is what Truman, Stimson, and Roosevelt knew, this is what you do not know.

Your literally sick. All who side with this guy are sick.

Remember Nanking, Remember Nanjiing, remember the samurai warriors who raped and murderered ten year old virgin chinese girs, remember the photos they sent back to Nagasaki, remember the tens of thousands who praised their samurai sons rape, remember the photos the japanese moms and dads sent to the local papers to get printed in the morning addition showing the glory of the "innocent" japanese of Nagasaki.

I am glad that we warned them, dropped thousands of leaflets telling the Japanese to flee, thousands saved their lives by fleeing.

remember nanking, remember nanjiing.

Do not google this if you think my description is sick in the least bit, you dont want to live with the images that are evidence of the worst of humanity. I truely wish I never saw the images, I have not even described the photos, I wont.

We clean up the mess, save millions of lives, and the morons condemn the good guys.

Moron

We clean up the mess, save millions of lives, and the morons condemn the good guys.Moron

Nagasaki, Japan after a visit from the "good guys"
bcd26a057ee79a2e04e5bcb726a0cd0b.jpg

BE042931.jpg

Collateral Fucking Damage Is cool

hn12.gif

nanking_massacre_Rape_of_nanking_killing_children.jpg

These are photos taken by the sons of the Japanese in Nagasaki as sent to the local Nagasaki newspaper by the proud mom and dad of Japanese Samurai warriors.

See the babies and children of the chinese, thats what this asshole prick dont know nothing about

Last edited:
Obama warns Iran: 'come clean' on nukes

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- Backed by other world powers, President Barack Obama declared Friday that Iran is speeding down a path to confrontation and demanded that Tehran quickly "come clean" on all nuclear efforts and open a newly revealed secret site for close international inspection. He said he would not rule out military action if the Iranians refuse.

That sounds pretty assertive. What other nations does he have behind his statements?

Obama said he was especially pleased that Russia and China agreed with him that Iran must live up to its obligations under international rules on nuclear activities. The leaders of Britain and France joined Obama at his morning announcement.

Russia, China, the US, Britain, and France would make up a pretty formidable team it seems to me.

OR WHAT? Russia and China will not join with the US. Russia will send to Iran a missle defense system. Obama cannot do a damn thing about Iran.

Forum List

Back