Obama Labeled As A "Koran-in-Arabic Reading, Kenyan Fraud At GOP Convention In CA.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This happened friday night at the GOP Convention in Hollywood. President Barack Obama was called a "Koran-in-Arabic reading, Ramadan-celebrating, Kenyan-born fraud who’s ”spending millions” to ”hide” his records from the American public." This was before 50's heartthrob Pat Boone introduced Michelle Bachmann to go on stage to speak to the massive crowd. I believe this type of attacks are only going to fester into a serious situation for Obama as the election season gets kicked into full gear.

Video of the attack.
50′s heartthrob Pat Boone revives golden oldie: Obama born in Kenya, a “photoshopping fraud” | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog

This happened friday night at the GOP Convention in Hollywood. President Barack Obama was called a "Koran-in-Arabic reading, Ramadan-celebrating, Kenyan-born fraud who’s ”spending millions” to ”hide” his records from the American public." This was before 50's heartthrob Pat Boone introduced Michelle Bachmann to go on stage to speak to the massive crowd. I believe this type of attacks are only going to fester into a serious situation for Obama as the election season gets kicked into full gear.

Video of the attack.
50′s heartthrob Pat Boone revives golden oldie: Obama born in Kenya, a “photoshopping fraud” | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog

Bachmann followed that nonsense? Her ship is rapidly taking on water and has gone from listing to one side to the point of the nose pointing down in the water.

USAR continues to flail as the notusaTeaParty flounders in the muddy sink of its own bilge water.

• Banned

Video of the attack.

Bachmann followed that nonsense?

It isn't nonsense. It's a Constitutional matter. She is a lawyer who understands these things.

Didn't work last time.

Republicans, same tax policy, same economic policy, same anti education, same racism and now the same attacks on Obama.

They are going to have to come up with something new. Oh wait, they did. They hope the president of the United States "fails".

Bravo!

Video of the attack.

Bachmann followed that nonsense? Her ship is rapidly taking on water and has gone from listing to one side to the point of the nose pointing down in the water.

Which is fine by me, I like Herman Caine to be honest, he's the only one that's not a career politician, he knows business and how to create jobs, and we can support him without hearing the dumbasses on this board call us racist. It's win win for us with him. My only question is, if he get's the primary, will the left then be the racists for not voting for him? ;)

Video of the attack.

Hey now, Pat Boone was only relevant a mere sixty years ago. When your campaign gets him, you just know you're doing great.

Last edited:

Video of the attack.

It isn't nonsense. It's a Constitutional matter. She is a lawyer who understands these things.

LMAO. Bachmann is a lawyer like Orly is a lawyer. On the one hand, Bachmann's last tier law school at least was accredited. On the other, Orly actually attempts to practice law. I wouldn't trust my legal affairs to either of them.

I think even Bachmann would admit she's not a "consitutional expert". But but by all means, she should embrace this birther bullshit. It will play well for her and the GOP.

LMAO. Bachmann is a lawyer like Orly is a lawyer. On the one hand, Bachmann's last tier law school at least was accredited. On the other, Orly actually attempts to practice law. I wouldn't trust my legal affairs to either of them.

I think even Bachmann would admit she's not a "consitutional expert". But but by all means, she should embrace this birther bullshit. It will play well for her and the GOP.

she already comes over as a fool, one more foolish act wouldn't hurt her.

Video of the attack.

Which is fine by me, I like Herman Caine to be honest, he's the only one that's not a career politician, he knows business and how to create jobs, and we can support him without hearing the dumbasses on this board call us racist. It's win win for us with him. My only question is, if he get's the primary, will the left then be the racists for not voting for him? ;)

You know, I never bought into the whole "you are a racist if you don't support X candidate" stuff. Some people on this board are clearly racist, but I certianly don't think that non-support of Obama is due to "racism". That's absurd. I think, at this point, foolishly chasing the birther thing makes you a racist. It's the only way someone would continue this stupidity.

As for Bachmann, the sooner the GOP gets her out of the picture, the better it will be for you guys. She's a non-starter. Even the people who initially said "don't underestimate her" like Limbaugh are backing away from the crazy (she's not really crazy, she just says stupid things) and when she get's out of Ed Rollin's grip, she really goes bonkers.

she already comes over as a fool, one more foolish act wouldn't hurt her.

It will just give the GOP rank and file what they are desparate for: a chance to dump her for Perry.

Though, I am surprised that Perry hasn't gained more traction.

Video of the attack.

I encourage all Republicans to keep up this rhetoric

It is working so well

Video of the attack.

I encourage all Republicans to keep up this rhetoric

It is working so well

don't forget the Obama social security conspiracy

What you should understand is that Pat Boone is from the 50's a time when America was at it's greatest, and I'm sure it must be frustrating to people from that era to watch America become just another 3rd world shithole.

What you should understand is that Pat Boone is from the 50's a time when America was at it's greatest, and I'm sure it must be frustrating to people from that era to watch America become just another 3rd world shithole.

We were at our racist best in the 50s. Tack on the communist witch hunts and it is a period we best forget

so you live inna shithole? How deep is it?

You know, I never bought into the whole "you are a racist if you don't support X candidate" stuff. Some people on this board are clearly racist, but I certianly don't think that non-support of Obama is due to "racism". That's absurd. I think, at this point, foolishly chasing the birther thing makes you a racist. It's the only way someone would continue this stupidity.

As for Bachmann, the sooner the GOP gets her out of the picture, the better it will be for you guys. She's a non-starter. Even the people who initially said "don't underestimate her" like Limbaugh are backing away from the crazy (she's not really crazy, she just says stupid things) and when she get's out of Ed Rollin's grip, she really goes bonkers.
Your statement is absurd. How is wanting to make sure Article 2 Section 1 is upheld racist?

I believe this type of attacks are only going to fester into a serious situation for Obama as the election season gets kicked into full gear.

What will happen is this idiocy will have a backlash effect on the right, moderates and independents couldn’t care less about this.

It is nonsense and Bachmann has demonstrated time and again her ignorance of Constitutional case law.

Which is fine by me, I like Herman Caine to be honest, he's the only one that's not a career politician, he knows business and how to create jobs, and we can support him without hearing the dumbasses on this board call us racist. It's win win for us with him. My only question is, if he get's the primary, will the left then be the racists for not voting for him?

No, there are plenty of other good reasons not to vote for Cain; like Bachmann his contempt for and ignorance of the Constitution among them.

Forum List

Back