Obama Labeled As A "Koran-in-Arabic Reading, Kenyan Fraud At GOP Convention In CA.

Didn't work last time.

Republicans, same tax policy, same economic policy, same anti education, same racism and now the same attacks on Obama.

They are going to have to come up with something new. Oh wait, they did. They hope the president of the United States "fails".

Bravo!
face it he has failed !! BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA !! .....what did you expect ??:lol::lol:

This happened friday night at the GOP Convention in Hollywood. President Barack Obama was called a "Koran-in-Arabic reading, Ramadan-celebrating, Kenyan-born fraud who’s ”spending millions” to ”hide” his records from the American public." This was before 50's heartthrob Pat Boone introduced Michelle Bachmann to go on stage to speak to the massive crowd. I believe this type of attacks are only going to fester into a serious situation for Obama as the election season gets kicked into full gear.

Video of the attack.
50′s heartthrob Pat Boone revives golden oldie: Obama born in Kenya, a “photoshopping fraud” | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog

rofl

:thup:

Outstanding.

I forgot...

Those were the good ole days for Tank

Lynchings, firehoses......attack dogs
Don't forget segregation!!! God those were the days when America was at its finest.

for the whites only

Of course!! Whites are the foundation of this country since its inception. If blacks were in charge of America since the beginning, we wouldn't be here today nor would this country be named America. That's a fact.

Don't forget segregation!!! God those were the days when America was at its finest.

for the whites only

Of course!! Whites are the foundation of this country since its inception. If blacks were in charge of America since the beginning, we wouldn't be here today nor would this country be named America. That's a fact.

Then the whites should not have brought those guys u claim are dumb to do the work.
or fight in the wars.
But u still have not proved Obama reads and Arabic Koran

This happened friday night at the GOP Convention in Hollywood. President Barack Obama was called a "Koran-in-Arabic reading, Ramadan-celebrating, Kenyan-born fraud who’s ”spending millions” to ”hide” his records from the American public." This was before 50's heartthrob Pat Boone introduced Michelle Bachmann to go on stage to speak to the massive crowd. I believe this type of attacks are only going to fester into a serious situation for Obama as the election season gets kicked into full gear.

Video of the attack.
50′s heartthrob Pat Boone revives golden oldie: Obama born in Kenya, a “photoshopping fraud” | Politics Blog | an SFGate.com blog

Bachmann followed that nonsense? Her ship is rapidly taking on water and has gone from listing to one side to the point of the nose pointing down in the water.

Which is fine by me, I like Herman Caine to be honest, he's the only one that's not a career politician, he knows business and how to create jobs, and we can support him without hearing the dumbasses on this board call us racist. It's win win for us with him. My only question is, if he get's the primary, will the left then be the racists for not voting for him? ;)
Caine is the GOP Magic Negro. Vote for him to prove you are not racist. :eusa_whistle:

Bachmann followed that nonsense? Her ship is rapidly taking on water and has gone from listing to one side to the point of the nose pointing down in the water.

Which is fine by me, I like Herman Caine to be honest, he's the only one that's not a career politician, he knows business and how to create jobs, and we can support him without hearing the dumbasses on this board call us racist. It's win win for us with him. My only question is, if he get's the primary, will the left then be the racists for not voting for him? ;)
Caine is the GOP Magic Negro. Vote for him to prove you are not racist. :eusa_whistle:

Magic negro? So now that makes you the racist.

Funny.....................

Magic negro? So now that makes you the racist.

Funny.....................

Rush Limbo and the ditto heads sure thought it was funny

Video of the attack.

I encourage all Republicans to keep up this rhetoric

It is working so well

Sorry but it wans't ALL the gop that said this. but nice try. Not that I think it matters anymore. with the Obama's approvals..people just DON'T CARE about insulting the dear leader...lol

Last edited:

Video of the attack.

It is working so well

Sorry but it wans't ALL the gop that said this. but nice try. Not that I think it matters anymore. with the Obama's approvals..people just DON'T CARE about insulting the dear leader...lol

then who else was stating this?

Video of the attack.

It is working so well

Sadly.....GOP approvals are much worse

Forum List

Back