Obama knew 2 days prior to the embassy attacks and DID NOTHING

can i be as ugly as the libs here and say "thats awesome"? or shall i reign in my opinions of even how bad Obama has acted and still be a cordial person because PEOPLE were killed? hmmm WWLD

what would libbies do?

Three words, Via The Independent, is all I need to know about this source. I hear the onion also has some great stories.

George W Bush was warned months in advance that al Qaeda was going to attack America and he did nothing.
I just couldn't help myself in doing a lib's favorite,,,,,,,BOOOOSSSSHHHH!
And after 9/11, the country came together as one for quite a while, there was no politicizing. Now we have the extreme right all bugged eyed and screaming about Obammy within minutes after it was revealed that 4 Americans died! What changed?

Last edited:
George W Bush was warned months in advance that al Qaeda was going to attack America and he did nothing.
I just couldn't help myself in doing a lib's favorite,,,,,,,BOOOOSSSSHHHH!
And after 9/11, the country came together as one for quite a while, there was no politicizing. Now we have the extreme right all bugged eyed and screaming about Obammy within minutes after it was revealed that 4 Americans died! What changed?

This thread is about obama,, if you want to talk about Bush start a thread. Asswipe.

Forum List

Back