Obama Kills Fly During Interview

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
Said Obama to the persistent fly: "Get out of here."
But it didn't.
So Obama waited for the fly to settle, put his hand up and then smacked the fly dead in one try.

Obama Swats Fly

Apparently this is what passes for news today....stupid Obots in the media...:lol:

Yay... his first success...

And just think, if you didn't post this, a lot of us wouldn't have known about it!

Shew, thank goodness you're watching out for us! :clap2:

• Banned
Last edited:
And he acted unilaterally, didn't get UN approval, didn't wait for a "global test" or anything like that.

He didn't need UN approval because the fly invaded his personal airspace.

Additionally, I'm sure that he had full support of all the parties in the room.

And he acted unilaterally, didn't get UN approval, didn't wait for a "global test" or anything like that.

Yeah.... the fly was doing NO harm to anyone, and didn't attack.
Additionally, I'm sure that he had full support of all the parties in the room.
Of course, cult worshipers can justify anything!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have a large dog that leaves dumps the size of a football. Flies are attracted to these steaming piles of dung. You do the math.
It tells me you should control yer mangy mongrel mutt before the environazis start coming after dog shit as a cause of global warming you dumbass!!!:lol::lol::lol:

And, welcome to USMB!

I have a large dog that leaves dumps the size of a football. Flies are attracted to these steaming piles of dung. You do the math.

You don't clean up your dog's crap, so you have a lot of flies in your yard? Is that why you have the 45 in your name, that's how many flies you have?

Let's see, if I do the math correctly, that's a lot of shit!

The fly landed on his hand.

What do you think the US would do if Cuban planes flew back and forth and back and forth over Florida, and then just landed at Miami Airport?

Would we just ask them to leave? Would they ever even get the opportunity to land?

What do you think the US would do if Cuban planes flew back and forth and back and forth over Florida, and then just landed at Miami Airport?

Would we just ask them to leave? Would they ever even get the opportunity to land?
:lol::lol:

We're comparing a fly to Cuban planes?

Actually that's not too far off, but I have no doubt those Cuban planes would not only be allowed to land, we'd send their pilots to Bermuda for life, all expenses paid!:lol::lol::lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/79206-bermuda-the-new-recruiting-tool-for-terrorists.html

I don;t know. What did we do when Cuban missiles were put in range of Miami (and I think DC, but i could be wrong on the range issue)? That's right, we huffed and we puffed and we stared Fidel down

I guess we are...

I suppose that comparison is not unlike implying that one should seek UN approval prior to swatting a fly. :lol:

I guess we are...

I suppose that comparison is not unlike implying that one should seek UN approval prior to swatting a fly. :lol:
Or, not unlike Lerch Kerry saying we needed UN approval, which we did have, and a "Global Test" which who gives a fuck if we did have, before going into Iraq! And this, AFTER he voted to approve it himself!

See? It's ALL comical!:lol::lol::lol:

Obama MURDERED that fly. There's no way around it.:lol::lol::lol:

Can we expect a press release from PETA regarding the murder of this innocent fly?

Forum List

Back