Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

I hope there is a hero's welcome paid to the coffin and remains of the American back here in the USA. He paid the ultimate price in service to his/our Nation.

So because the attack was something Obama could have done but didn't it somehow changes the fact that Trump made the call and this little girl was murdered as a result?
No, because the military doesn't plan operations like you fetching a fresh six pack.
Trump ordered the raid and the raid led to several civilians dead, including this little girl, which the Military then lied about. I haven't made a comment about how or when the raid was planned, so I'm not sure why you're whining about it.

I think this is just the beginning of lies to cover their stupid mistakes with this new military...
Yes of course ...because they are pure eeeeeevvvvviiiiilllll. My god, what children!

Trump was the first one to criticize Obama's every move..he is finding out how damn hard it is to sit in that chair and not just tweed about it..

Trump is actually getting things done and very quickly....much to the chagrin of the morons who thought obama spending his time on the golf course was just so oh cool bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The only ones having a hard time are those of your ilk ...the type that really hate America.

No, because the military doesn't plan operations like you fetching a fresh six pack.
Trump ordered the raid and the raid led to several civilians dead, including this little girl, which the Military then lied about. I haven't made a comment about how or when the raid was planned, so I'm not sure why you're whining about it.
Trump OKed the raid since he's CiC. He didn't plan it and lets the military do it's thing. You don't like it but that's really tough shit. It would have continued under Hillary if not moreso. You seem determined to make yourself irrelevant.

Funny ain't it, that your vote has no impact on that at all.

You got backwards boyo....you seem not to understand ...Trump has a mandate to wipe out terrorism aborad and at home...no one promised it would be pretty...man up punk!

I understand endless war in, and occupation of, the middle east goes on regardless of what Wall Street/Goldman Sachs lacky you place in the white house.

You understand nothing....now I realize that the Middle East is way too complex for many but if you have some actual knowledge of the history of the area it helps tremendously....so...I suggest you study up if you are interested...if not do not waste board space.

I hope there is a hero's welcome paid to the coffin and remains of the American back here in the USA. He paid the ultimate price in service to his/our Nation.

President Trump has spoken with the family and you can count on him to always do the right thing.

Why was a little girl present in the locale of a legitimate terrorist/military target?
That the administration says it was a legitimate target doesn't make it so. Regardless, are you implying that an 8 year old girl was a terrorist?
No. I'm implying that her caretakers put her at risk. Duh...
Assuming that the administration is telling the truth. A big assumption given we know that they already lied about civilian deaths in this raid.
Following that logic... Its just an assumption that the 8 year old girl existed at all.
Well we have eyewitness accounts, so...

Why was a little girl present in the locale of a legitimate terrorist/military target?
That the administration says it was a legitimate target doesn't make it so. Regardless, are you implying that an 8 year old girl was a terrorist?
Assuming that the administration is telling the truth. A big assumption given we know that they already lied about civilian deaths in this raid.
Following that logic... Its just an assumption that the 8 year old girl existed at all.
We also have first hand accounts of terrorist related Intel being seized at the site. So...

In 2010, President Obama directed the CIA to assassinate an American citizen in Yemen, Anwar al-Awlaki, despite the fact that he had never been charged with (let alone convicted of) any crime, and the agency successfully carried out that order a year later with a September, 2011 drone strike. While that assassination created widespread debate – the once-again-beloved ACLU sued Obama to restrain him from the assassination on the ground of due process and then, when that suit was dismissed, sued Obama again after the killing was carried out – another killing carried out shortly thereafter was perhaps even more significant yet generated relatively little attention.

Two weeks after the killing of Awlaki, a separate CIA drone strike in Yemen killed his 16-year-old American-born son, Abdulrahman, along with the boy’s 17-year-old cousin and several other innocent Yemenis. The U.S. eventually claimed that the boy was not their target but merely “collateral damage.” Abdulrahman’s grief-stricken grandfather, Nasser al-Awlaki, urged the Washington Post “to visit a Facebook memorial page for Abdulrahman,” which explained: “Look at his pictures, his friends, and his hobbies His Facebook page shows a typical kid.”

Few events pulled the mask off Obama officials like this one. It highlighted how the Obama administration was ravaging Yemen, one of the world’s poorest countries: just weeks after he won the Nobel Prize, Obama used cluster bombs that killed 35 Yemeni women and children. Even Obama-supporting liberal comedians mocked the Obama DOJ’s arguments for why it had the right to execute Americans with no charges: “Due Process Just Means There’s A Process That You Do,” snarked Stephen Colbert. And a firestorm erupted when former Obama Press Secretary Robert Gibbs offered a sociopathic justification for killing the Colorado-born teenager, apparently blaming him for his own killing by saying he should have “had a more responsible father.”

Obama Killed a 16-Year-Old American in Yemen. Trump Just Killed His 8-Year-Old Sister.

“Why kill children?,” the grandfather asked. “This is the new (U.S.) administration – it’s very sad, a big crime.”

Unfortunately there's nothing new about the U.S. government killing children in the Middle East.

C3XgaLRWEAAP6J4.jpg

your citation is BULL SHIT----kevin. How do I know? -------I get the real story
from Yemenis-------lots of Yemens in the USA ------my best informant is desperate to save family members from the filth of IRANIAN ARMED HOUTHIS who have
devastated Yemen the past two decade-------amongst other tribal
war devastations over the past in excess of 65 years.. The Iranians have also
dispatched the dogs and pigs called HEZBOLLAH in order wreck bloody hell in
Yemen ------AND THEIR BIG TIME AMBITION----invade Saudi Arabia and grab
the BIG BLACK TURD IN MECCA as a gift to the little bastard sleeping in the
well in QOM. Saudi Arabia is building a wall to keep the filth of IRANIAN
armed houthis and Hezbollah out (GREAT IDEA) (ps---my hubby was born
in Yemen long ago------would be dead now if his parents had not escaped with
the poor little boy) (pps---the notion that starvation in yemen is the result of
SA fighting of the houthi and Hezbollah pigs------is HILARIOUS---for those who do
not know-----the ONLY interest SA has in Yemen is that it not be used AS AN
ENTRY INTO MECCA BY IMPERIALIST FASCIST IRAN (not that fascist
Saudi arabia is a big bargain for humanity)

Killing Al Awlaki was the best thing Obama did. The same SHOULD have been
done by the USA to------your other heros------Al Assad Saddam Hussein (like---about 1968) Gamel Abdul Nasser-----(like about 1960) Hafez al assad (like about 1972) and Adolf Hitler (like about 1934)
Nobody is reading this nonsense.

there is lots of stuff about your "this nonsense"--------to what "nonsense" do you refer?
The endless run on sentences, the insane punctuation, spacing, and general framing of the paragraphs, the pointless caps-lock, and the childish insults.

Or among them. But what evidence do you have that it wasn't a legit target? Other than your firm beliefs.
I have the report that 30 civilians were killed, including women and children, and the fact that the government already lied about the dead civilians. Forgive me if I don't take them at their word going forward.

In 2010, President Obama directed the CIA to assassinate an American citizen in Yemen, Anwar al-Awlaki, despite the fact that he had never been charged with (let alone convicted of) any crime, and the agency successfully carried out that order a year later with a September, 2011 drone strike. While that assassination created widespread debate – the once-again-beloved ACLU sued Obama to restrain him from the assassination on the ground of due process and then, when that suit was dismissed, sued Obama again after the killing was carried out – another killing carried out shortly thereafter was perhaps even more significant yet generated relatively little attention.

Two weeks after the killing of Awlaki, a separate CIA drone strike in Yemen killed his 16-year-old American-born son, Abdulrahman, along with the boy’s 17-year-old cousin and several other innocent Yemenis. The U.S. eventually claimed that the boy was not their target but merely “collateral damage.” Abdulrahman’s grief-stricken grandfather, Nasser al-Awlaki, urged the Washington Post “to visit a Facebook memorial page for Abdulrahman,” which explained: “Look at his pictures, his friends, and his hobbies His Facebook page shows a typical kid.”

Few events pulled the mask off Obama officials like this one. It highlighted how the Obama administration was ravaging Yemen, one of the world’s poorest countries: just weeks after he won the Nobel Prize, Obama used cluster bombs that killed 35 Yemeni women and children. Even Obama-supporting liberal comedians mocked the Obama DOJ’s arguments for why it had the right to execute Americans with no charges: “Due Process Just Means There’s A Process That You Do,” snarked Stephen Colbert. And a firestorm erupted when former Obama Press Secretary Robert Gibbs offered a sociopathic justification for killing the Colorado-born teenager, apparently blaming him for his own killing by saying he should have “had a more responsible father.”

“Why kill children?,” the grandfather asked. “This is the new (U.S.) administration – it’s very sad, a big crime.”

Unfortunately there's nothing new about the U.S. government killing children in the Middle East.

C3XgaLRWEAAP6J4.jpg
It was a fantastic raid.

A dozen Al Qaeda / ISIS operatives were killed.

One of the Americans was KIA in the raid unfortunately.

Lots of good intel was gathered.

Al Qaeda and ISIS plant their nests where the local civilians serve them as human shields get killed too.

That's their own fault.

They are all dead now and in Hell.

Good riddance.
The same story we hear after every raid. Funny how the script never changes. Of course if it were American civilians you'd be howling, but because they're in the Middle East, who cares?

We also have first hand accounts of terrorist related Intel being seized at the site. So...
From the people who were already caught lying.

C3XgaLRWEAAP6J4.jpg
Remember how president Hussein shithead touted Yemen as a his administrstion's success story?

Four months ago, Obama called Yemen’s war on terror a success. Now the Yemeni government may fall.
So in the middle of 2014 Obama thought Yemen was a success?

C3XgaLRWEAAP6J4.jpg
It was a fantastic raid.

A dozen Al Qaeda / ISIS operatives were killed.

One of the Americans was KIA in the raid unfortunately.

Lots of good intel was gathered.

Al Qaeda and ISIS plant their nests where the local civilians serve them as human shields get killed too.

That's their own fault.

They are all dead now and in Hell.

Good riddance.

America was forced to engage in this war declared upon us by muslim jihadists....bad things happen in war...those Muslims in Yemen and any or everywhere else that desire peace should pursue it.......understanding the closer you are to a terrorist the greater your danger is.

Make no mistake...this is a very dirty war....yet it was not started by the USA...we didnt start it and we didnt want it...just something that was forced on us by Islamic terrorists...so we deal with it and America always tries to avoid harming innocents --but in war....things get messy, mistakes are made, terrorists hide behind and amongst innocents...thus they are the ones responsible.

It is always apparant that those who want to blame and denigrate America only see one side of the problem....we only intentionally target the bad guys..we go to great lengths to try and avoid collateral damage......whereas the islamic jihadists intentionally kill civilians to attempt to cause panic and chaos

Anyone that really cares about life needs to look first at the islamic barbarians who hold life very cheap...even sending out children with suicide vests.

The attack was planned no ago, not last week. The OP is a blithering idiot that thinks he's smart enough to spew propaganda and not get called on it.
So because the attack was something Obama could have done but didn't it somehow changes the fact that Trump made the call and this little girl was murdered as a result?

Most terrorists are civilians....so? We kill terrorists.....hopefully we will kill more of them, their families and their associates....anyone who wants America to be safe should have no problem with that. You certainly have no problem with terrorists killing innocent folk...now an associate, family member/supporters of terrorists etc. can be called a civilian but they are guilty of being accomplices/supporters etc. of terrorism...not a pretty thing to see their bodies blown to hell full of bullet holes etc. but no one concerned with justice should be upset about it...when people learn to act peacefully then perhaps War will no longer be required ....until then...we must toughen up and understand we have to take out the bad guys, their friends, their associates, their supporters and their families...baby rattlesnakes group up to be big poisionous reptiles...I feel like I am trying to instruct someone with a mindset of a middle schooler...patheteic propagandists.

Oh yes.....war is hell...look how many civilians were killed in our fight against Germany and Japan....do you consider FDR and Truman War Criminals?
Of course I consider FDR and Truman war criminals. But yes, I'm sure this 8 year old girl was a terrorist planning Jihad against America.

Perhaps not yet.

Most terrorists are civilians....so? We kill terrorists.....hopefully we will kill more of them, their families and their associates....anyone who wants America to be safe should have no problem with that. You certainly have no problem with terrorists killing innocent folk...now an associate, family member/supporters of terrorists etc. can be called a civilian but they are guilty of being accomplices/supporters etc. of terrorism...not a pretty thing to see their bodies blown to hell full of bullet holes etc. but no one concerned with justice should be upset about it...when people learn to act peacefully then perhaps War will no longer be required ....until then...we must toughen up and understand we have to take out the bad guys, their friends, their associates, their supporters and their families...baby rattlesnakes group up to be big poisionous reptiles...I feel like I am trying to instruct someone with a mindset of a middle schooler...patheteic propagandists.

Oh yes.....war is hell...look how many civilians were killed in our fight against Germany and Japan....do you consider FDR and Truman War Criminals?
Of course I consider FDR and Truman war criminals. But yes, I'm sure this 8 year old girl was a terrorist planning Jihad against America.

Perhaps not yet.
Perhaps one day you'll drive drunk or even accidentally kill someone. Maybe we should revoke your license and put you in prison now.

Perhaps not yet.
Perhaps one day you'll drive drunk or even accidentally kill someone. Maybe we should revoke your license and put you in prison now.

I'm never drunk. You?

Perhaps not yet.

I'm never drunk. You?
Nope, but that doesn't mean you won't accidentally kill someone with your car. Point still stands.

Perhaps not yet.

I'm never drunk. You?
Nope, but that doesn't mean you won't accidentally kill someone with your car. Point still stands.

Terrorism is not accidental.

Forum List

Back