Obama kicks Woman In Black Burka Out Of Campaign Event

Thread title + OP = Zero
You should be pissed that the Obama team does not want him to be seen around Muslim women.
Pres. Obama has had many photo ops with both muslim men and women. So I don't believe that's the case at all.

1) Was the person under the burqa a woman?

2) a man?

3) Where they even a muslim?

4) a crazy peson there to start trouble?

5) a security threat or on a list?

You are asking for too many facts which sniper doesn't have or seem to care about. Apparently, he has his marching orders to spread this propaganda and that is all he seems to care about accomplishing.

He just wants to try to make obama look bad and sell some burkas.

wait ... weren't the wingnuts telling me I should hate him because he is muslim???? Now I'm supposed to hate him because he's mean to muslims????????

No wonder the radical right lose elections.

wait ... weren't the wingnuts telling me I should hate him because he is muslim???? Now I'm supposed to hate him because he's mean to muslims????????

No wonder the radical right lose elections.

They, like their presumptive nominee, have no clue which way they are going and will change their minds a million times along the way. LOL

wait ... weren't the wingnuts telling me I should hate him because he is muslim?

You are blaming Obama's removal of this poor woman on ..... Republicans?

LOL

Do you often have to make shite up when your arguments fall flat? Who committed the act of removing her? Was it obama? NOPE!

Based on your own past arguments unless obama kicked her out personally then he cannot claim responsibility for the act in question.

lol

wait ... weren't the wingnuts telling me I should hate him because he is muslim?

LOL

I thought you were telling me I should blame Obama for being mean to this muslim.
But before you told me I should hate him because he IS muslim.

NOW, you're just spinning yourself into looking like an idiot.

+1 thread.

If this had been Romney the left would be filling another discrimination lawsuit.

Would a liberal care to comment on this contention?

What is there to comment on? Are you actually trying to argue hypotheticals as if they are fact?

According to the right there is no way to know what romney would or would not have done in a similar situation. Unless of course it had a positiive outcome then romney would have made the same call but if it turned out bad you can be sure that he would have made a different call and used it to argue that obama was wrong for making that call. LOL

Last edited:
+1 thread.

If this had been Romney the left would be filling another discrimination lawsuit.

According to the right there is no way to know what romney would or would not have done in a similar situation./QUOTE]

Huh? Moral relativity has NOTHING to do with it.

Obama either doesn't want Muslim woman to be seen in his televised audience, or he does not mind.

This will be tested repeatedly in the future.

LOL

Would you like to tell us why you don't work, collect welfare and pretend like you're an independent?

Maybe this is his job. lol

The fact that he posts 36 times a day, every day says you might be on to something. Too bad he can't get paid doing this. He's a glorified intern. Except he has no real hopes of ever moving on to do something else.

LOL

I thought you were telling me I should blame Obama for being mean to this muslim.

No. Pay attention.

You should blame Obama for RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY at his public campaign events!

Outrageous!

what proof do you have of that? according the source of this op no info on the person removed or why they were removed was given so how do you know that they were removed based on their religioni??

You mean you don't have anything real to prove that assertion but are making it anyway because you are a partisan hack? LOL

No. Pay attention.

You should blame Obama for RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY at his public campaign events!

Outrageous!

what proof do you have of that? according the source of this op no info on the person removed or why they were removed was given so how do you know that they were removed based on their religioni??

You mean you don't have anything real to prove that assertion but are making it anyway because you are a partisan hack? LOL

No, he's independent....just ask him.

Yeah, I can't stop laughing either.

Forum List

Back