Obama /Kerry Wanted Iran Deal so Bad They Pissed on the Memory of Dead Marines

Well it has come out that Obama administration ran cover for blood thirsty Iranian sponsored terrorists group Hezbollah n order to help secure a deal that allows Iran to have a nuclear weapons program. This pisses on the graves of the Marines that died in Lebanon in 1983. But, Obama hated the military and it showed for 8 miserable years of his presidency.
Beirut Marine Barracks Bombing Fast Facts - CNN

Why did we have marines in Lebanon ?

Oh . Obama saved military lives , rather than throw them away like the conservatives want to do .
Why were the Marines not allowed to lock and load in Lebanon? Dickheads like John Kerry who came back and protested other veterans honor and created a syndrome about deploying troops in foreign lands.

Why were they even in Lebanon!!!?
Restore some semblance of order and front Iranian meddling in an independent sovereign nations political process. Should have bombed Iran over the fucking deal.

Well it has come out that Obama administration ran cover for blood thirsty Iranian sponsored terrorists group Hezbollah n order to help secure a deal that allows Iran to have a nuclear weapons program. This pisses on the graves of the Marines that died in Lebanon in 1983. But, Obama hated the military and it showed for 8 miserable years of his presidency.

Oh . Obama saved military lives , rather than throw them away like the conservatives want to do .
Why were the Marines not allowed to lock and load in Lebanon? Dickheads like John Kerry who came back and protested other veterans honor and created a syndrome about deploying troops in foreign lands.

Bad military policy, even if it was under Reagan..

"Sentries directly facing the airport were ordered to carry their ammunition on their belts — not in their rifles — to avoid an accidental shooting..."

25 Years Later, Bombing In Beirut Still Resonates

They were only part of a peace-keeping force. There were other soldiers from other nationalities there as well.

Restore some semblance of order and front Iranian meddling in an independent sovereign nations political process. Should have bombed Iran over the fucking deal.

Gee . Only we can screw with other nations ?

How about we leave the Mid East alone ?

every time most people think of john kerry, they vision a skinny old man riding a bicycle on a rugged touraine, then clipping a rabbit, then falling down a 456 foot embankment, then landing on a very angry wild goat

Now that's a mental image. :laugh:
actually falling on top of a Komodo Dragon would be something I would pay 14.50 to watch

OK. But only if the Komodo is hiding in the middle of these...

db2ef5_c4b851c76940466dad87e2fa71f091ad~mv2_d_5020_4016_s_4_2.jpg
i think the Komodo Dragon would of just spit out John Kerry when he realized he was eating John Kerry

Then it would start licking its own ass to get the taste out of its mouth!

Because it’s what Marines do. They are warriors. Obama never wore the uniform...does not understand the life. Takes a very special person to have love for country and put your life on the line for her. Most liberals just can’t get there. They look for reasons to condemn America, Americans, and our history.

Oh silly me . I thought they were supposed to defend the country .

Unlike you cons , who see them as cannon fodder and attack dogs you send into danger for sport .
They were and still do. You even know the nature of the mission?
I was at Sansapor New Guinea when the government talked about letting the GI's vote in the 1944 election, For the first time the men in my company talked politics. We discovered most of us were Democrats and someone reported a Republican in K company. Some of us walked over to K company and looked for the Republican, but only saw GI's like ourselves. The government called off the letting the military vote.

every time most people think of john kerry, they vision a skinny old man riding a bicycle on a rugged touraine, then clipping a rabbit, then falling down a 456 foot embankment, then landing on a very angry wild goat

actually falling on top of a Komodo Dragon would be something I would pay 14.50 to watch

i think the Komodo Dragon would of just spit out John Kerry when he realized he was eating John Kerry

i wonder if the vultures would reject eating kerry

Not sure if they'd eat one of their own.

I am kinda proud of my judgment ability. When Kerry ran for president-----
I did not vote for him even though I am a registered democrat------I did not vote
because I could not bear to actually VOTE REPUBLICAN-------first time in my
life I voted REPUB WAS FOR TRUMP----on the basis of ANYONE BUT HELLCAT. Kerry struck me as an idiot EVEN WAY BACK THEN

Not sure if they'd eat one of their own.
i think that 78% of all vultures would rather eat at Taco Bell over John Kerry

Just about anyone who is interested in foreign policy acknowledges that Barry Hussein would have done anything to get the Iran deal done but why?

Just about anyone who is interested in foreign policy acknowledges that Barry Hussein would have done anything to get the Iran deal done but why?

Legacy. Its like Carter's worthless interaction with ANWAR SADAT and MENACHEM BEGIN--------as if that faux "peace accord" had some sort of
meaning

Legacy. Its like Carter's worthless interaction with ANWAR SADAT and MENACHEM BEGIN--------as if that faux "peace accord" had some sort of
meaning

Have the Israelis and Egyptians fought since?

meaning

they are not friends. If Egypt could, it would. It's muslim
population contents it's Islamic urges by murdering copts

The Reagan Cut n' Run?

meaning

You do realize the Egyptians have a large deal of US made military equipment, just like Israel.

meaning

You do realize the Egyptians have a large deal of US made military equipment, just like Israel.

so? So long as the government of Egypt is not using that equiptment
to murder Copts-----why should I care? Copts are murdered by muslim
terrorists in Egypt----not the government

I am kinda proud of my judgment ability. When Kerry ran for president-----
I did not vote for him even though I am a registered democrat------I did not vote
because I could not bear to actually VOTE REPUBLICAN-------first time in my
life I voted REPUB WAS FOR TRUMP----on the basis of ANYONE BUT HELLCAT. Kerry struck me as an idiot EVEN WAY BACK THEN
Millions like you in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Wisconsin etc.

Forum List

Back