Obama, Kerry, Hagel.....Israel is gonna start feeling the heat!!!

ScreamingEagle said:
but do enlighten us.....how is appointing an anti-semitic Defense minister going to put America 'first' in the Middle East....?
Many misguided people think that opposing some of Israel's policies somehow = anti-semitism.

This is totally absurd.

Taking issue with the Israeli government has nothing to do with liking or disliking the jewish people.

Just basic common sense.......... :cool:

how does a Defense minister taking issue with the Israeli government put America "first" in the Middle East......?
Sunni Man can't answer this question.......because taking a stance against Israel in favor of Muslim countries is taking a stance against our own values of democracy and freedom which we share with Israel....

Obama is the Dhimmiewit leader......

O has no logical, practical, idea of how the ME works nor that of the US.
Although I hate to dredge up the past; but Bush jr. was far more clueless about the ME than Obama on his worst day in office.........:cool:

That's true. Absolutely. Bush was so clueless he thought he could broker some kind of peace. obama, on the other hand, knows exactly what he's doing. America as the Great Satan to islam, is coincidentally the Great Satan to obama too.

Maybe the people of the world could chip in and find the Israelis a new place to live.

Because the last place they picked didn't work out so good for anybody.

Really didn't work out? They have been the fastest country in history to go from rebirth to first world industrialized capitalistic democracy. They are the MOST stable country in the entire middle east or even Africa if you want to toss them there. They are WORLD leaders in computer software and hardware, medical care and devices, water conservation, agriculture, solar power, diamond cutting, military hardware, pharmaceuticals, finance and banking etc. They have a relatively low unemployment rate (lower than Europe and America's), one of the highest GDP's per capita in the world. Colleges ranked in the tops in the world and their murder rate is one of the lowest in the industrialized world. Not to mention they have a thriving tourism industry.

Israel is a country that should be studied and copied, but worthless antisemites like you say it's a failed state when everything points the opposite direction!

But just think of how good they could have done if they weren't surrounded by primitive, hostile religious fanantics.

Israel shoud be treated as a terrorist state it is because it gave Gaza to the lebonese just to imprison them and they stole land in 1967 they need to return. Israel do not belong to the jews because god took it from them and dispersed them thorughout europe. They still think they are god chosen people and the radical right believe anything israel does is god sanctioned. Israel will get in into another world war if left up the the Right. Christians are god chosen people and not jews. Iran has every right to develop nuclear weapons to protect themself from us and Israel. US and Isreal has been a constant threat to Iran and they should be tired of that shit.
Iran is not a threat to us or israel and sanctions only hurt the people and not the political system.

JEWS NOT GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE!
Jews Are NOT The “Chosen People” | Real Jew News
Christians NOT Jews Are God’s Chosen People! | Real Jew News

Where to start.

Israel gave Gaza to no one. They evacuated their settlement and left. Hamas took over. As far as the West Bank goes, there needs to be a negociated settlement that give the Palestinians a contiguous state not a hodge-podge of towns and cities connected by Israeli controlled roads and checkpoints. Israel need to evacuate the Settlements and the Palestinians need to give up some on the land along the pre '67 boarder to ensure Israel can defend itself. Jeruslem should be an international city with both Israel and Palestine having their capitols there.

God did not give them the land nor did it take the land away from them.

Iran is a signator in the nuclear disarmament treaty so no they do not have the right to develop nuclear weapons. Nuclear power yes, weapons, no.

There not democraces so there not really our allies.

But by god, we will protect our access to their(SA and Kuwait) oil as if they were our allies! :razz:

As we should since they control a substance of vital national interest. Biofuel isn't exactly going to heat your house.

No, we should have listened to Carter and become energy self sufficent. Could have been there by now too. Of course the multi-nationals oil companies would have none of it, then or now.

O has no logical, practical, idea of how the ME works nor that of the US.
Although I hate to dredge up the past; but Bush jr. was far more clueless about the ME than Obama on his worst day in office.........:cool:

I've got to hand it to you, you were right, you called it some time ago accept the "Great for America' part:eusa_clap:

That's why I am encouraging everyone to vote for Obama.

After he wins in 2012

He is going to hold Israel's Zionist feet to the fire and force them to change.

And he will have 4 nice long years to do it. :clap2:

Obama's second term is going to be great for America.

Israel..................not so much :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
we will NOT fight you religious wars for you
It's not about fighting any religious wars.

It's about putting America "first" when it comes to foreign policy and national defense. :cool:

I like this statement made by Hagel:

"Let me clear something up here, if there's any doubt in your mind. I'm a United States senator. I'm not an Israeli senator. I support Israel. But my first interest is: I take an oath of office to the constitution of the United States. Not to a president, not to a party, not to Israel."

Forum List

Back