Obama judge rules medicaid must pay for transgender sex reassignment surgery

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama Judge Rules Medicaid Must Pay For Transgender Sex Reassignment Surgery

An Obama-appointed federal judge is forcing Wisconsin taxpayers to provide costly sex reassignment surgery and hormonal procedures for low-income transgender residents who get free medical care from the government. In a recently issued ruling U.S. District Judge William M. Conley writes that Medicaid, the publicly funded insurance that covers 65.7 million poor people, cannot deny the medical treatment needs of those suffering from “gender dysphoria.” Officials estimate it will cost up to $1.2 million annually to provide transgender Medicaid recipients in the Badger State with treatments such as “gender confirmation” surgery, including elective mastectomies, hysterectomies, genital reconstruction and breast augmentation. The intricate operations are typically done by plastic surgeons.

But if you need a NON ELECTIVE like dental implants or maybe you had breast cancer and want breast implants oh you can't get those.......

how about you are not ill at all and you want fake tits-------- Oh but your ass can't get that paid for now can you .. they just created a MASSIVE REASON WHY YOU PPL WILL BE HATED WHERE YOU WEREN'T BEFORE keep pushing shit like this your gonnnna get that fantasy hate you claim was there and never was.

YOU BEG FOR YOUR OWN STUPIDITY constantly ... Y

OUR FORCED BS IS GONNA CAUSE BLOWBACK!! NOBODY WILL SUPPORT YOU GREEDY LOSERS. ( IF YOU ARE PRO AMERICAN YOU CAN BE A TRANSGENDER ANND STILL KNOW BETTER THAN TO SUPPORT THIS BS TRASH!!

When you are pathetic and to uneducated -------

realize YOU WE I ME THEY PAY FOR THIS PHUCKEN CHIT YOU LEFTIST PUKE DUMBASSES!!!!

HOPE YOUR KID CAN'T GO TO COLLEGE YOU SUTPID MOTHER FKRS!!

Wait until you assholes realize when you need a knee replacement you get a CANE and told CALL me in 2 weeks if it still hurts!!

You assholes are gonna get everything you begged for then your gonnnna hate you idiots deserve it and hopefully it takes you dumb -------- s 50 yrs to get ameirca back you stupid fk !!

Last edited:
"Medical treatment"? It's more like Halloween costume design via plastic surgery.

Big surprise, he's an Obama appointee.

Forum List

Back