OBAMA Job czar (ceo of GE) is sending jobs to China

Does anyone know what these Czars actually do,. Because apparently the job czar is not working . Does anyone know how many Czars they have. Lets cut them first because its apparently they are not doing their jobs!

You know, that's a helluva good point. I think "czar" is just a nickname for someone with another title but I actually don't know!

In either case, I think the Job Czar should be canned.

Okay, I'm pretty anti-union but I am even more anti-hysterical-exxageration.

1. Obama is not suing anyone.
2. The NLRB is not Obama's. They cannot bring a case against anyone on his behalf.
3. GE is entering a new market. They are not moving jobs.
4. Boeing is not entering a new market. They are moving jobs from a location where the unions gave them grief, to a Right To Work state. So a grievance was filed by laborers - who are the only people who can do so with the NLRB.
5. Boeing does not plan to find new clients in SC. There are none there.
6. It is not at all like the Boeing case. Not even close.
7. I guess if you watch enough Glenn Beck or whatever, you would say "Hmmmm".
8. I hope Beoing wins against the union and the NLRB

I think that pretty much sums it up.

you're clueless:eusa_whistle:

Obama’s Back-Door Recess Appointment of Craig Becker to NLRB Does No Good for Job Production in U.S.

Like a Kangaroo Court, the NLRB point people and activists, rule for the underhanded and stealthy schemes of Barack Obama’s desires to make payback concessions to corrupt and Obama’s Back-Door Recess Appointment of Craig Becker to NLRB Does No Good for Job Production in U.S.

I didn't bother reading your cute little article from what source? Right wing Jewish-Canadian whackjob .com? :cuckoo:
You might as well ask me to take the crap from DailyKos seriously.

So okay. I'll post something from a smiliar site, say MethodistOnMeth . com or ImAWhackjobInMomsBasement .com. :lol:

Um yeah. You're taking the stuff on that cute little blog seriously and it's uh, "other people" who are clueless. Ooookay dokey!

Either you're stupid or just lazy look it up idiot:eusa_whistle:

Either you're stupid or just lazy look it up idiot:eusa_whistle:

Your contention is that these two incidents are exactly the same. This is because you are a member of the species Whackus Jobus, genus Supremus.
My contention is that, while I hope Boeing prevails against the union (because as stated, I am generally anti-union), I simply do not see all the little conspiracy theories you do because I do not share you penchant for hats made from aluminum foil. The two big differences I've cited are that GE is opening a new commercial market and that laborers have filed a grievance with the NLRB.
Okay, so either you're a Whackjob Supreme or I'm completely wrong.
Two very simple question will show who is which.
If you're right and I'm wrong, you will simply answer them directly and back up your little tantrums. If you're a Whackjob Supreme, you'll dodge the questions, change the subject, throw a few more little tantrums or Cut & Run - I'm betting on dodging.

1. Where / Who are these new buyers of commercial aircraft in South Carolina?
2. How many laborers who work for GE, have filed a grievance with the NLRB?

Whether you dodge the questions again, this has been a pretty fun and entertaining thread to observe!

Your contention is that these two incidents are exactly the same. This is because you are a member of the species Whackus Jobus, genus Supremus.
My contention is that, while I hope Boeing prevails against the union (because as stated, I am generally anti-union), I simply do not see all the little conspiracy theories you do because I do not share you penchant for hats made from aluminum foil. The two big differences I've cited are that GE is opening a new commercial market and that laborers have filed a grievance with the NLRB.
If you're right and I'm wrong, you will simply answer them directly and back up your little tantrums. If you're a Whackjob Supreme, you'll dodge the questions, change the subject, throw a few more little tantrums or Cut & Run - I'm betting on dodging.

Whether you dodge the questions again, this has been a pretty fun and entertaining thread to observe!

Doesn't matter… I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the libs. A company should be able to relocated as it sees fit. Is there a problem here? Tantrums? When did that happen?

Doesn't this...

“A handful” of top managers will move to the Chinese capital and there won’t be any job cuts, Anne LeGrand, vice president and general manager of X-ray for GE Healthcare, said in an interview.

...really negate the need for this thread?

Doesn't this...

“A handful” of top managers will move to the Chinese capital and there won’t be any job cuts, Anne LeGrand, vice president and general manager of X-ray for GE Healthcare, said in an interview.

...really negate the need for this thread?
Not really Obama appoints immelt as head of his jobs team as GE cuts 10s of thousands of jobs and moves its medical imaging headquarters to China? Just think if this were Bush, the news media and the libs would be going crazy demagogue the issue. I didn't really say it was wrong for GE to expand its Chinese operation. It's liberal hypocrisy that needs to be pointed out here.

President Obama has tapped General Electric Chief Executive Jeffrey Immelt to head a new White House panel tasked with finding a way to grow jobs. But since Immelt took over, GE has shed thousands of jobs, according to the conglomerate’s annual reports.

Of course, General Electric (GE) has sold divisions and made acquisitions that make it a different company than it was in 2000, when Immelt took over (he was named CEO in November 2000, not 2001, as previously reported). But overall, the company has fewer employees, and is much more reliant on foreign workers, than it was when he began his tenure. At the end of 2000, GE employed 313,000 people, including 168,000 in the U.S. (54%). By the start of 2010, when the company filed its most recent annual report, GE had 304,000 workers, including 134,000 in the U.S. (44%).

GE Has Shed U.S. Jobs Since “Jobs Czar” Immelt Took Helm - Stocks To Watch Today - Barrons.com

Doesn't matter… I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the libs. A company should be able to relocated as it sees fit. Is there a problem here? Tantrums? When did that happen?

Nice dodge!
Well folks I told you - when hit with direct questions or facts, he would dodge or cut & run.
And of course we would NEVER expect the kind of character it takes to simply say "okay, I was wrong." That takes strength.

As far as the hypocrisy of the libs, how has this been proven? By comparing too things that are not the same and claiming they are exactly the same? And that uh, proves it's those OTHER guys that are hypocrites?
Seriously, I don't know why people here are so weak that way. Libs and Conservs both. I suppose that fact that I just don't take 99% of the bickering here seriously, makes it easier for me to do so.

Comrades

with Papa Obama's new lows in the polls
it may be time to bring out the children again to save us

Rejoice
The one is with us

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI]‪Obama Kids Music Video : Cute or Creepy ?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Nice dodge!
Well folks I told you - when hit with direct questions or facts, he would dodge or cut & run.
And of course we would NEVER expect the kind of character it takes to simply say "okay, I was wrong." That takes strength.

As far as the hypocrisy of the libs, how has this been proven? By comparing too things that are not the same and claiming they are exactly the same? And that uh, proves it's those OTHER guys that are hypocrites?
Seriously, I don't know why people here are so weak that way. Libs and Conservs both. I suppose that fact that I just don't take 99% of the bickering here seriously, makes it easier for me to do so.

I love these people who congratulate themselves on how smart they are.:doubt:

Nice dodge!

Well, not everyone reads CanadianJewishWhackjob.com.
There are smart people out there. You can tell. They don't dodge or cut & run like little bitches from a direct question or two. :lol:

Nice dodge!

There are smart people out there. You can tell. They don't dodge or cut & run like little bitches from a direct question or two. :lol:

:eek:Now...Now...Genius, lets keep it civil I could have used 10 other sites that was just the first that popped up on the search. Like I said.. Take a little time and look it up yourself, and your Jew hating is thoroughly unimpressive. Old news around here

:eek:Now...Now...Genius, lets keep it civil I could have used 10 other sites that was just the first that popped up on the search. Like I said.. Take a little time and look it up yourself, and your Jew hating is thoroughly unimpressive. Old news around here

OMG! Did I mention the "J" word??? The site was clearly Jewish and Clearly ConservWhackjobbery. I have a lot of Jewish friends. But interesting that you play the race card...

So show me a credible site - you know, one that isn't a blog from mom's basement - that says Obama was directly involved in this.

By the way - four more posts - four more dodges to the 2 very simple questions. ConservaRepub Whackjob are you? Of course. They can never directly answer even the simplest of question. Dodge. Cut & Run. It's what you do.

OMG! Did I mention the "J" word??? The site was clearly Jewish and Clearly ConservWhackjobbery. I have a lot of Jewish friends. But interesting that you play the race card...

So show me a credible site - you know, one that isn't a blog from mom's basement - that says Obama was directly involved in this.

By the way - four more posts - four more dodges to the 2 very simple questions. ConservaRepub Whackjob are you? Of course. They can never directly answer even the simplest of question. Dodge. Cut & Run. It's what you do.

"CanadianJewishWhackjob.com."
"The site was clearly Jewish "

I don't get what Jewish has to do with anything? Here is a couple do your own work

Obama Recess Appoints 15 Top Officials, End-Running GOP Obstruction

Obama uses recess appointments to fill 15 posts

"CanadianJewishWhackjob.com."
"The site was clearly Jewish "

I don't get what Jewish has to do with anything? Here is a couple do your own work

Obama Recess Appoints 15 Top Officials, End-Running GOP Obstruction

Obama uses recess appointments to fill 15 posts

And those have to do with the group of machinists filing a grievance with the NLRB vs. Boeing HOW exactly? Wait! Is Obama a WA Machinist now?!?!? Um no.
Those have to do with there being no new markets in SC for Boeing HOW exactly?

Nice try though. Truly, you are masterful at pretending to address the point while not doing so! Watch a lot of Glenn Beck, do you? :lol:

And those have to do with the group of machinists filing a grievance with the NLRB vs. Boeing HOW exactly? Wait! Is Obama a WA Machinist now?!?!? Um no.

The point was Obama recessed appointed this pro union former Acorn Lawyer to head up the MLRB so he could push pro union positions for his union buddies.. That’s it.

Those have to do with there being no new markets in SC for Boeing HOW exactly

Nice try though. Truly, you are masterful at pretending to address the point while not doing so! Watch a lot of Glenn Beck, do you? :lol:

:confused: They build them there, Boeing sells them around the world. So what was your point again?

The point was Obama recessed appointed this pro union former Acorn Lawyer to head up the MLRB so he could push pro union positions for his union buddies.. That’s it.

:confused: They build them there, Boeing sells them around the world. So what was your point again?

Never mind. Someone said that Boeing and GE were "Exactly the same" situations but because GE's CEO is an Obama Buddy, they were not hassled while Boeing was. Even though Boeing was not opening new markets and no laborers filed a grievance with the NLRB about GE.

Of course, afterward, there was so much dodging from the simple questions concerning whether the sitautions were the same and that Obama was somehow involved (which only a complete f*cking moron would think was the case), it has become apparent that now that person is doing the three things they do best: dodging, Cut & Running and acting ignorant. :eek:

So it's all good. There are actually people here (ESPECIALLY the Liberals) who will actually debate. Hell, they even have the courage to answer questions head on, the ability to acknowledge that other points of view can be valid, they don't label anyone disagreeing with them as "Cons" etc.. and some even have the character to admit they are (gasp!) wrong once a while etc... Admirable strength.

Enough wasting time with the weaklings... Dosvidonya ila spasiba :bye1:

Never mind. Someone said that Boeing and GE were "Exactly the same" situations but because GE's CEO is an Obama Buddy, they were not hassled while Boeing was. Even though Boeing was not opening new markets and no laborers filed a grievance with the NLRB about GE.

Of course, afterward, there was so much dodging from the simple questions concerning whether the sitautions were the same and that Obama was somehow involved (which only a complete f*cking moron would think was the case), it has become apparent that now that person is doing the three things they do best: dodging, Cut & Running and acting ignorant. :eek:

So it's all good. There are actually people here (ESPECIALLY the Liberals) who will actually debate. Hell, they even have the courage to answer questions head on, the ability to acknowledge that other points of view can be valid, they don't label anyone disagreeing with them as "Cons" etc.. and some even have the character to admit they are (gasp!) wrong once a while etc... Admirable strength.

Seeya.:eusa_eh:

Seeya.:eusa_eh:

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3715-holb110720-cmyk20110719075725.jpg

A lot of you folks need to learn to read.

Clearly most of you are going with the thread title and not reading the article it proports to be commenting on.

Obviously the author of this thread hasn't read the article he linked to, either.

No jobs are going offshore, but some new jobs are being created in China.

Seriously boys, reading comprehension is your friend

Forum List

Back