Obama is the most cowardly bastard to ever setr foot in the White House

LMAO....Obama a chicken hawk. LMAO...oh man..now I have heard it all...Its easier to make a list of people or beliefs the republicans like than it is for ones they hate

lets see

White
Rich
Gun Owner
Pro Life

That's all I got...I am 3 of the 4 but the most important one is RICH which I am not.

Where's the bombing or Syria for violating the clear red line Obama promised?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxwfaIAl_Q]Obama Warns Syria's Assad Chemical Weapons A 'RED Line' - YouTube[/ame]

Perhaps the fact they gave up their chemical weapons had something to do with it?

Trading a soldier for 5, terrorist as a practical matter is counter productive; it will generate more hostage taking - really dumb shit! Obama has showed his contempt for our country most poignantly with this move, and his affinity for the terrorist muslims.
This is the move of a spineless anti American coward, and I know we will see more spiteful insult from this man as his time in office runs out. :evil:

What do you call yourself? Duped? OK, I get it.

Those 5 so called terrorists have been out of action for more than 10 years. Their "jobs" have been taken by others. They are irrelevant.

Besides, it was al Qaeda that attacked us, NOT the Taliban. Republicans let al Qaeda's leader go and stopped looking for him. Now that was a mistake.

As the Bergdahl Heat Increases, Look Who Obama is Throwing Under the Bus Now

And BTW, am I the only one who see's something a little odd about the way Obama is rubbing Bergdahl's Mother up as he half carries her to the podium? Did she give him the Lewinski already or does that come after they leave the podium. Just plain disgusting!!

These five Taliban are just old right wingers who have been passed by and made irrelevant. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Have you seen the picture of one of those five taliban posing with five human heads? Not very funny, and your president turned him loose.

As the Bergdahl Heat Increases, Look Who Obama is Throwing Under the Bus Now

And BTW, am I the only one who see's something a little odd about the way Obama is rubbing Bergdahl's Mother up as he half carries her to the podium? Did she give him the Lewinski already or does that come after they leave the podium. Just plain disgusting!!

These five Taliban are just old right wingers who have been passed by and made irrelevant. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Have you seen the picture of one of those five taliban posing with five human heads? Not very funny, and your president turned him loose.

I haven't seen it. I probably never will. And what was the context? Republicans pick and choose their monsters. Remember, they did nothing while North Korea was developing their long range nuclear weapons.

Trading a soldier for 5, terrorist as a practical matter is counter productive; it will generate more hostage taking - really dumb shit! Obama has showed his contempt for our country most poignantly with this move, and his affinity for the terrorist muslims.
This is the move of a spineless anti American coward, and I know we will see more spiteful insult from this man as his time in office runs out. :evil:

Alright Mr. I stand with Israel, how do you feel about this then?

Shalit returned home on Oct. 18, 2011, following Israel’s freeing of 1,027 Palestinian prisoners.

It's not clear that all 1,027 were "terrorists," but some were indeed terrorists serving several life sentences for killing Israeli citizens. (In addition, the definition of "terrorist" varies quite a lot depending on who is using the term.)

Did Israel trade 1,000 prisoners for one? | PunditFact

How many Americans did these 5 kill? In fact what was the crimes they were being held for?

Forum List

Back