Obama is the best thing for guns sales

Nobody said it was not your Constitutional right to own as many guns as you like. We just said it was a sign of stupidity.

Using your logic exercising constitutional right it's stupid.

Tell me why do you think it's stupid to own a gun for hunting and/of self defense?

It is not stupid to own guns for hunting or self defense

What is stupid is stockpiling weapons and ammunition for some upcoming revolution

And you know for a fact that these people are indeed stockpiling weapons and ammunition for some upcoming revolution. Or are you just repeating what you've read?

I have to tell you though, if there was a revolution coming.... then stocking up on ammo and guns isn't really stupid, in fact it's pretty smart.

Luckily I co-own a gun shop and have all the ammo and guns I'd need.

Tell me, how many guns should one person be allowed to own?

And why should I give a damn if a bunch of fruitloops run out and buy a bunch of guns just because our President wins another term?

Law abiding citizens exercising their Constitutional Rights are fruitloops? Interesting.

Nobody said it was not your Constitutional right to own as many guns as you like. We just said it was a sign of stupidity.

Tell me why do you think it's stupid to own a gun for hunting and/of self defense?

What is stupid is stockpiling weapons and ammunition for some upcoming revolution

What upcoming revolution? You better add a few more sheets of tin foil to that hat you're wearing.

I have a couple that I want to buy, which is why I wouldn't mind seeing Curious George lose in Nov. As long as he is around the damn prices/demand will not come down.

And you know for a fact that these people are indeed stockpiling weapons and ammunition for some upcoming revolution. Or are you just repeating what you've read?

I have to tell you though, if there was a revolution coming.... then stocking up on ammo and guns isn't really stupid, in fact it's pretty smart.

You are allowed to own as many guns as you like

Doesn't mean others should not see you as a fucking idiot for doing so. Like anything else, guns have a legal and practical use. You may have guns for hunting, target shooting, personal protection....even just to go out and shoot the shit out of stuff

But, like anything else, when taken to an extreme you are open for criticism. Like any other addiction it can get out of hand

Personally, if you are stockpling guns to fight off an evil gubmint in some redneck revolution....you are just a fucking asshole

You are allowed to own as many guns as you like

Doesn't mean others should not see you as a fucking idiot for doing so. Like anything else, guns have a legal and practical use. You may have guns for hunting, target shooting, personal protection....even just to go out and shoot the shit out of stuff

But, like anything else, when taken to an extreme you are open for criticism. Like any other addiction it can get out of hand

Personally, if you are stockpling guns to fight off an evil gubmint in some redneck revolution....you are just a fucking asshole

Using your logic, any collection that you deem extreme is open to criticism.

Just for the record... no one cares what you think.

I have a nice collection of firearms dating back before the antebellum. Me collecting firearms is no different than you collecting stamps, coins, paintings or whatever it is you wish to collect.

I have a couple that I want to buy, which is why I wouldn't mind seeing Curious George lose in Nov. As long as he is around the damn prices/demand will not come down.

okay then....

WHY would people be buying less guns which will make the price go down, if Obama loses? WHY are they buying guns at a faster rate? Do they plan on a revolution and think they won't need the guns for a revolution if a Republican is in office???? Or if it is "just a hobby like any other hobby or collection" then why would the sales go down if Obama is not reelected?

I don't get it? I don't care how many guns a person chooses to own, I'm just curious as to why the sales have gone through the roof with Obama in office and why you expect the purchases to slow down when he is not?

okay then....

WHY would people be buying less guns which will make the price go down, if Obama loses? WHY are they buying guns at a faster rate? Do they plan on a revolution and think they won't need the guns for a revolution if a Republican is in office???? Or if it is "just a hobby like any other hobby or collection" then why would the sales go down if Obama is not reelected?

I don't get it? I don't care how many guns a person chooses to own, I'm just curious as to why the sales have gone through the roof with Obama in office and why you expect the purchases to slow down when he is not?

Does paranoia have to be based on rational judgement? For that matter, now and again, paranoids occasionally actually have somebody out to get them.
Does it make sense that Romney actually has a record of restricting gun sales yet he is looked upon as the savior of the 2nd amendment?
For answers to these and other questions tune in tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel.

Obama has a way of bringing out the stupid in a lot of people.

Attention dumbasses:

Gun sales were slowing down as far back as the Clinton Administration. Maybe even during Daddy Bush's Administration. So the NRA, once a group of responsible gun owners turned into a corrupt lobby, began to aggressively seek relaxation of gun laws.

That didn't sell enough guns, so they began to sponsor radio, then internet radio shows for the tinfoil hat crowd, like the Alex Jones program PrisonPlanet.

During the W Bush years they would not only run commmercials for the NRA, they'd also put themselves on air as "expert" "former alphabet group" "insiders" warning American patriots that the Bush Administration was going to send black helicopters into their backyards and Men In Black would kick in their doors, take all the guns, and force everyday American patriots to get injected with vaccinations against manbearpig flu. Oh noes!!!! The only way American patriots could save themselves would be to build expensive underground shelters, buy gold, and stock up on guns & ammo before W. came after them.

As soon as the elections were over, they simply changed "W" to "Obama."

Obama's not coming for your guns. You don't need to sink a fortune into weapons. It's a scam.

Duh.

I think you guys ought to buy as many guns and as much ammo as you can afford.

It's good for the economy.

Thanks boys!

I am just pointing out the fact that so many of the mindless left, have a problem with guns, but their hero has been a boom for the business. Ironic, don't ya think... LOL
Ironic??!!!

323.png

How old ARE you??!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Gun-shops have been....

.....ever since Al Gore first ran for the Presidency!!!

I am just pointing out the fact that so many of the mindless left, have a problem with guns, but their hero has been a boom for the business. Ironic, don't ya think... LOL
Ironic??!!!

323.png

How old ARE you??!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Gun-shops have been....

.....ever since Al Gore first ran for the Presidency!!!

I guess all of the mindless left are good for guns sales. At least one group of working people make out when they are in office.

No. More like sad. But what can you do"? The stupid will always be with us. Let them panic. It puts more money into circulation.

BTW, the same thing happened when Clinton was elected. A huge run on guns and ammo. Then, when he did nothing against guns, it happened again when he was re-elected. No change here. Some people, it seems, are just incapable of learning.

No. More like sad. But what can you do"? The stupid will always be with us. Let them panic. It puts more money into circulation.

BTW, the same thing happened when Clinton was elected. A huge run on guns and ammo. Then, when he did nothing against guns, it happened again when he was re-elected. No change here. Some people, it seems, are just incapable of learning.

oh brother

Forum List

Back