Obama is the best thing for guns sales

And why should I give a damn if a bunch of fruitloops run out and buy a bunch of guns just because our President wins another term?

Actually, crazy little NaziCon brains are responsible for great gun sales. They're afraid the black guy is going to take their guns - that he said he wasn't going to take. But, hey, everyone knows you can't trust a black guy.

I am just pointing out the fact that so many of the mindless left, have a problem with guns, but their hero has been a boom for the business. Ironic, don't ya think... LOL

kinda like what the Bible says about storing up 'money' before you die.....

you can't take those guns with you.......

people are in need of help....but you store up guns like money.... instead of helping people....

When you pass on to the next life....do you think they allow all those guns and ammo in Heaven?

I am just pointing out the fact that so many of the mindless left, have a problem with guns, but their hero has been a boom for the business. Ironic, don't ya think... LOL

Ironic that there are stupid people spending their grocery money on something that they will never use? More like stupid.

Many lefties have no problem with guns - just the dishonest politics surrounding them.

what's the plan with these gun and ammo storing fanatics? Do they plan on killing all the democrats when Obama wins? What's the purpose of storing up a bunch of guns and ammo? I can understand a gun or 2 to protect yourself from household intruders, but beyond that is a waste of money....though as Amy said, good for the capitalistic economy, I suppose?

Actually, crazy little NaziCon brains are responsible for great gun sales. They're afraid the black guy is going to take their guns - that he said he wasn't going to take. But, hey, everyone knows you can't trust a black guy.

Not one that's proved himself to be a perpetual liar.

Ironic that there are stupid people spending their grocery money on something that they will never use? More like stupid.

Don't confuse welfare recipients that use their EBT cards for lap dances to conservatives exercising their constitutional rights.

Time to cash in your childrens college funds and buy more guns and ammunition

You know how Obama is

Nobody said it was not your Constitutional right to own as many guns as you like. We just said it was a sign of stupidity.

Using your logic exercising constitutional right it's stupid.

Tell me why do you think it's stupid to own a gun for hunting and/of self defense?

Nobody said it was not your Constitutional right to own as many guns as you like. We just said it was a sign of stupidity.

Using your logic exercising constitutional right it's stupid.

Tell me why do you think it's stupid to own a gun for hunting and/of self defense?

It is not stupid to own guns for hunting or self defense

What is stupid is stockpiling weapons and ammunition for some upcoming revolution

Forum List

Back