Obama Is Ruining America - Really? Tell Us Exactly HOW He Is Doing That

If you want to find out what Obama has done to the economy, have an appraisal of your home done in the next month.

Most homes have lost 60% of their resale value since 08'.

It doesn't usually take this long for the market to recover.

This is the dirty little secret Obama is trying to distract us from.

didnt the bubble burst in W?

and how is the price of your house Obama's fault? wasnt that the greed on wall street and the lack of regulation the main cause of the financial collapse?

Obama didnt even take office until Jan 2009

Just because it "usually" doesnt take this long for the market to recover, doent mean that the markert hasnt begun to recover. :cuckoo:

Economists said the recession ended in the Summer of 09'.

But here it is 2011 and the housing market is still getting worse. The Dodd - Frank bill has us on course for another housing market collapse. Obama's New Financial Regulation Bill Strangles America's Economy with Red Tape - FoxNews.com

So the logical conclusion is that the current President, who would rather golf then cut spending, believes in spending to get us out of a recession, and is putting the screws to businesses and banks is the primary cause.

Oh, did you hear yesterday he's finally gonna start working on jobs.......again???

oh fox news i see...... the same news station that said in court they dont have to tell the truth on TV. certainly very reputable. im not even gonna go there.

Speaker Boehner has admitted he spends rought $80k a year on golf. how many people make that much money on here?
Wedge issue: John Boehner PAC splurges on golf - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

so now in essence you are blaming Dodd Frank for housing not coming back? not Obama? can you clarify?

housing hasnt come back because people over paid for their houses in a really big and stupid way creating false wealth. its gonna take probably 10 years before housing gets back to where it was at the peak.

didnt the bubble burst in W?

and how is the price of your house Obama's fault? wasnt that the greed on wall street and the lack of regulation the main cause of the financial collapse?

Obama didnt even take office until Jan 2009

Just because it "usually" doesnt take this long for the market to recover, doent mean that the markert hasnt begun to recover. :cuckoo:

Economists said the recession ended in the Summer of 09'.

But here it is 2011 and the housing market is still getting worse. The Dodd - Frank bill has us on course for another housing market collapse. Obama's New Financial Regulation Bill Strangles America's Economy with Red Tape - FoxNews.com

So the logical conclusion is that the current President, who would rather golf then cut spending, believes in spending to get us out of a recession, and is putting the screws to businesses and banks is the primary cause.

Oh, did you hear yesterday he's finally gonna start working on jobs.......again???

oh fox news i see...... the same news station that said in court they dont have to tell the truth on TV. certainly very reputable. im not even gonna go there.

Speaker Boehner has admitted he spends rought $80k a year on golf. how many people make that much money on here?
Wedge issue: John Boehner PAC splurges on golf - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

so now in essence you are blaming Dodd Frank for housing not coming back? not Obama? can you clarify?

housing hasnt come back because people over paid for their houses in a really big and stupid way creating false wealth. its gonna take probably 10 years before housing gets back to where it was at the peak.

Your arguments are so juvenile.

If you want to have an intelligent discussion about the issues let me know.

But up until now you're just full of generalities and stereotypes.

Obamcare.
Bailouts.
Stimuless.
Unprecedented spending with no end in sight.
Refusal to machete cut spending.
The demonizing and belittling of Republicans every chance he gets. <-- Is this really how the President of the United States is suppose act?
Growing the government even bigger.
Lack of leadership.

Pretty much why I think he's sinking this country. If it's any consolation, at this point I don't have any faith in the Rs either. I'm weary of them all.

eta: just read your response to American Cowboy. How will Obamacare ruin America? Look at Medicare ... where it started, where it was 'projected' to be by any given date, and where it is now. But the government will do better with Obamacare?

I have to go . . . it's midnight and I'm up in six hours. Will catch this thread sometime tomorrow.
Alinsky Rules=Obama

Lately, I have heard a number of conservatives/Republicans grousing about the fact that, in their opinion, Obama is "sinking the country" or is "ruining America."

Is that what you think? If so, howz about coming on this thread and telling us SPECIFICALLY what you think he is doing to "sink the country." Frankly, I would like to know if there is anything to this claim, or if (as I strongly suspect), he just isn't falling in line with what the cons want to have happen.

Gentlemen (and ladies) - start your engines!

George, lately the right wing nuts are going crazy with Obama attacks on every negative trait you can think of. My take is that they know he will be elected for a second term and they are as mad as hell!!! Tough!!! We all have our little crosses to bear. :lol:

Lately, I have heard a number of conservatives/Republicans grousing about the fact that, in their opinion, Obama is "sinking the country" or is "ruining America."

Is that what you think? If so, howz about coming on this thread and telling us SPECIFICALLY what you think he is doing to "sink the country." Frankly, I would like to know if there is anything to this claim, or if (as I strongly suspect), he just isn't falling in line with what the cons want to have happen.

Shitstanza,

It's clear that you're a LIEberrhoid Stooge.....but even the LIEberrhoid Stooges really know what a Piece of Shit Obummer is.

So, the conclusion is that you are one of the more stupid or brainwashed LIEberrhoid Idiots extant.

Hopefully, some of the rational posters will set you straight. But I doubt it.

Regurgitating the OBVIOUS is not my pastime.

George, lately the right wing nuts are going crazy with Obama attacks on every negative trait you can think of. My take is that they know he will be elected for a second term and they are as mad as hell!!! Tough!!! We all have our little crosses to bear. :lol:

If Obama were to square his ass away I wouldn't get mad.

I know that the media will try to destroy any Repug that gets elected in his place and I'll be even more pissed then.

Your take? YOU remain uneducated.

You are the ones that are against education. Try to keep it straight. You remember. Because Bush was very ordinary in college and Obama was particulary successful at it. Ever since then the right has been against college. :lol:

You are the ones that are against education. Try to keep it straight. You remember. Because Bush was very ordinary in college and Obama was particulary successful at it. Ever since then the right has been against college. :lol:
Bush did better in college than Kerry, and Obama hasn't released his transcripts.

Bush did better in college than Kerry, and Obama hasn't released his transcripts.

Bush was 2.70 at Yale
Kerry was 2.69 at Harvard

basically exactly the same thing.

Last edited:

Bush was 2.70 at Yale

basically exact same thing.

Do you know what "exact" means? :lol:

Then Bush went on to earn an MBA at Harvard Business School -- the only President to have an MBA.

Didn't you guys hail Kerry as brilliant? Whatever for? :confused:

Bush was 2.70 at Yale

Then Bush went on to earn an MBA at Harvard Business School -- the only President to have an MBA.

I have never championed Kerry on here, i simply pointed out there there a basically no difference between a 2.7 & 2.69. i actually consider both mediocre.

Kerry also has a Law Degree

I would consider a president with a Law Degree to be much more viable, considering the fact that he has had to study the Law, not just business practices. Im not discounting the value of an MBA, but i do put more value on the JD.

Last edited:
Bush was 2.70 at Yale

I have never championed Kerry on here, i simply pointed out there there a basically no difference between a 2.7 & 2.69. i actually consider both mediocre.

I would consider a president with a Law Degree to be much more viable, considering the fact that he has had to study the Law, not just business practices. Im not discounting the value of an MBA, but i do put more value on the JD.

Considering so many politicians are lawyers, and how badly they handle the economy, I'd say the utility of lawyer politicians is vastly overrated.

Bush was 2.70 at Yale

Lawyers are what's wrong with this country.

Forum List

Back