New Documents Show Obama Involved In The Flynn Scandal

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This is interesting. I’m glad I got that Sam’s Club pallet of popcorn.

Newly released documents from the Department of Justice show President Obama informed former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates of a phone call between former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in December 2016. He did so in the Oval Office.

“Yates first learned of the December 2016 calls between [LTG Michael] Flynn and [Russian Ambassador to the United States, Sergey] Kislyak on January 5, 2017, while in the Oval Office. Yates, along with then FBI-Director James Comey, then-CIA Director John Brennan, and then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, were at the White House to brief members of the Obama Administration on the classified Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian Activities in Recent U.S Elections. President Obama was joined by his National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, and others from the National Security Council,” the document states.

ShockedClaude.JPG

Newly released documents from the Department of Justice show President Obama informed former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates of a phone call between former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in December 2016. He did so in the Oval Office.

“Yates first learned of the December 2016 calls between [LTG Michael] Flynn and [Russian Ambassador to the United States, Sergey] Kislyak on January 5, 2017, while in the Oval Office. Yates, along with then FBI-Director James Comey, then-CIA Director John Brennan, and then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, were at the White House to brief members of the Obama Administration on the classified Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian Activities in Recent U.S Elections. President Obama was joined by his National Security Advisor, Susan Rice, and others from the National Security Council,” the document states.
Traitors one and all

Hope Flynn takes the liberals mulatto god to civil court and ruin him!

And Trump is involved in this corruption to help out a Trump buddy.

Who was railroaded?
Man what an asshole.......

Who was railroaded?

Trump fired the asshole in the first place so...

Who was railroaded?

Because he was a detrimate since he was being railroaded by barry and crew.

Who was railroaded?

Trump fired Flynn in Feb 2017. Charges weren’t filed until a year later.

How was he a detriment?

This is not corruption, this is what law enforcement looks like. Get accustomed to it. There's lots more coming your way.

Yep. Could have predicted this. Trump's bag man at the DOJ has the charges against Flynn dropped and every right winger is wetting themselves. So we've already thrown the rule of law out. What's next? Manufacturing evidence? Abuse of Power? Again, if Flynn is innocent, why make a deal? So what if they wanted to catch him in a lie? All he has to do is tell the truth and he's home free. I wonder why he lied then?..and if he was innocent, why does his boss throw him under the bus? Man, lot of stupid people in the Trump administrations. You'd think they were corrupt. :)

Who was railroaded?

How was he a detriment?

Dont be stupider than you have to be......

On February 13, 2017, Flynn resigned as National Security Advisor, following news reports about his communications with the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak and additional reports that he had misled the Vice President about them.

Which of course is turning out to be bullshit.

Who was railroaded?

How was he a detriment?

Dont be stupider than you have to be......

On February 13, 2017, Flynn resigned as National Security Advisor, following news reports about his communications with the Russian ambassador, Sergey Kislyak and additional reports that he had misled the Vice President about them.

Which of course is turning out to be bullshit.
Which part is bullshit?

He talked with the Russian ambassador about sanctions. It’s on tape. It’s a fact.

Pence is on the record saying Flynn did no such thing.

So someone’s lying.

So? There was nothing illegal done.
lol ! nice try ! your dear leader oversaw the attempted coup and treason committed in an attempt to overthrow a constitutionally elected president ! treason ! the question is just how many democrats colluded with russians to bring false evidence in order to overthrow the president.

Forum List

Back