Obama IS NOT the first black president.

The rule in the South was one drop of Black blood and you are Black.

I don't know if Obama stutters but it does remind me that FDR could not walk. FDR was recently named greatest American president by Siena.

I don't know if Obama stutters but it does remind me that FDR could not walk. FDR was recently named greatest American president by Siena.

FDR was easily one of our worst presidents.

Und der Katze sat:

I can see from that FDR remark, that you are truly mentally challenged, and I do apologize for speaking to you so harshly. I hope I haven't damaged your fragile ego, or your self-esteem.

YOUR Opinion. Carter surpassed him. Obama surpasses Carter. MY Opinion.

Well the historians have never rated FDR below one of the three greatest presidents, and the recent Siena polling of 238 noted historians and presidential experts rated FDR as America's greatest president. Well those are the historians, all communists, right, but what of the American people. Well they voted for FDR four times a record that may never be broken. So the people of FDR's generation and today's historians seem to agree: America's greatest president. I'll drop Siena a line that you believe he was easily one of our worst.

Obama is a HALF-BLACK man. He is an educated, articulate HALF-BLACK man. The other half is a dumbass WHITE BOY.

Another idiotic troll bites the dust.

Und der Katze sagt:

Ah, yes. If you can't think of anything else to say, spout some bullshit about trolls. Considering the content of your riposte, I think an appropriate response might be Bite me, boy!

And you have a nice day now.
whats the matter Gramps....you shit yourself again?.....ring the buzzer someone will come and clean you up.....

Ah, yes. If you can't think of anything else to say, spout some bullshit about trolls. ]

Nobody told you to be a fucking troll. Stop being one or stop bitching about it, asshole.

Und der Katze sagt:

Watch yo' mouf' boy! Yew iz shewin' yo' iggerence! Iz yew one ob dem peckerwoods libbin' in a FEMA trailer from las' yeahs washout?

call for a caretaker Gramps....i think you have taken to much Metamucil .....your starting to shit your Brains out......

Obama is a HALF-BLACK man. He is an educated, articulate HALF-BLACK man. The other half is a dumbass WHITE BOY.

do they let you post shit like this from the home?....

Und der Katze sagt:

From the looks of that picture up there beside your name, you must be one of those "sock tuckers."

its actually what old farts like you should do.....now let the nice lady wipe up your drool.....its time to go beddy by......

You. Are. A. Moron.

Und der Katze sagt:

You must be a white boy.

a tomcat is a Kater.

so you either post

"und die katze sagt" which would leave it open in regard to the sex of the cat,

or, if you want to stress that the cat is male, you have to write

"und der kater sagt"

LK....give the old timing man a break......the guy said he is like 85 or something.....he thinks he is a German U-Boat Commander.....

do they let you post shit like this from the home?....

Und der Katze sagt:

From the looks of that picture up there beside your name, you must be one of those "sock tuckers."

its actually what old farts like you should do.....now let the nice lady wipe up your drool.....its time to go beddy by......

Und der Katze sagt:

Yeah, you're a sock tucker, alright. Not a very bright one, apparently. Although you could be a cork plucker, I suppose.

Und der Katze sagt:

Und der Katze sagt:

Yeah, you're a sock tucker, alright. Not a very bright one, apparently. Although you could be a cork plucker, I suppose.

YOU won't last long here...

Forum List

Back