Obama IS NOT the first black president.

Und der Katze sagt:

I refer you to "der Alte" and "die Alte." Although I suppose I should have written the entire name "der KatzeUndRatze00," or at least "der Katze...". I suppose it might be better as "der KatzenUndRatzen." However, are you prepared to bet your life that it's not Schweizer Deutsch, or Oesterreicher Deutsch? Still, as it is, it's acceptable Ami Deutsch. Besides, 99 out of 100 of the people who post here, have no idea whether it's right or wrong, and one of the unter Menschen was even babbling something about a U-boat commander. But...it could be worse. It could have been Katzenjammer, or KatzenjammerUndRatzenjammer. Tschüss!

L.K. is an actual German gramps.....not some old fart in a home who thinks he is a U-Boat Commander......now go and have some Pablum for breakfast....and put your Dentures back in....

Und der Katze sagt:

I thought you were the dickweed, babbling about the U-boat.

U-Boat?.....gramps its 2012......the war is long over with.....take a breath.....

Und der Katze sagt:

Ah, yes. If you can't think of anything else to say, spout some bullshit about trolls. Considering the content of your riposte, I think an appropriate response might be Bite me, boy!

And you have a nice day now.
whats the matter Gramps....you shit yourself again?.....ring the buzzer someone will come and clean you up.....

Und der Katze sagt:

What say, dickweed?

Dickweed?.....Gramps its me Harry.....i just changed the Avatar......im still the same guy....

Und der Katze sagt:

I refer you to "der Alte" and "die Alte." Although I suppose I should have written the entire name "der KatzeUndRatze00," or at least "der Katze...". I suppose it might be better as "der KatzenUndRatzen." However, are you prepared to bet your life that it's not Schweizer Deutsch, or Oesterreicher Deutsch? Still, as it is, it's acceptable Ami Deutsch. Besides, 99 out of 100 of the people who post here, have no idea whether it's right or wrong, and one of the unter Menschen was even babbling something about a U-boat commander. But...it could be worse. It could have been Katzenjammer, or KatzenjammerUndRatzenjammer. Tschüss!

L.K. is an actual German gramps.....not some old fart in a home who thinks he is a U-Boat Commander......now go and have some Pablum for breakfast....and put your Dentures back in....

Und der Katze sagt:

Then let L. K. speak for himself. Obviously, he's been there and done that. So have I. But you probably haven't been much farther than your trailer park. Gai un tren zich.

You trying to boast about how far you've gotten from your trailer park? What a fucking hero...

Und der Katze sagt:

Then let L. K. speak for himself. Obviously, he's been there and done that. So have I. But you probably haven't been much farther than your trailer park. Gai un tren zich.

You trying to boast about how far you've gotten from your trailer park? What a fucking hero...

Und der Katze sagt:

Gai un tren zich, goye kop.

whats the matter Gramps....you shit yourself again?.....ring the buzzer someone will come and clean you up.....

Und der Katze sagt:

I remember you. The sock tucker. Or was it the cork plucker? Ah, yes. The faigeleh.

Gramps your having another senior moment.....just sit down for a minute.....and it will come back.....

Und der Katze sagt:

Ask that L. K. fellow if I should refer to you as "der Faigeleh," or "die Faigeleh?"

That is just great. You must be a big hero back at the trailer park. It would be even more impressive if you had any grasp of proper grammar.

Und der Katze sagt:

I remember you. The sock tucker. Or was it the cork plucker? Ah, yes. The faigeleh.

Gramps your having another senior moment.....just sit down for a minute.....and it will come back.....

Und der Katze sagt:

Ask that L. K. fellow if I should refer to you as "der Faigeleh," or "die Faigeleh?"

i will Gramps.....now go take a shower,im sure you shit yourself last night.....

That is just great. You must be a big hero back at the trailer park. It would be even more impressive if you had any grasp of proper grammar.

Und der Katze sagt:

Well, I'm iz sorry, Mistah Charlie, dat you iz habin' trubble un'erstanin' whut I'm iz sayin'. I haz nebah libed in a trailer, Mistah Charlie. Maybe you kin tell us all whut it's like?

Und der Katze sagt:

Well, I'm iz sorry, Mistah Charlie, dat you iz habin' trubble un'erstanin' whut I'm iz sayin'. I haz nebah libed in a trailer, Mistah Charlie. Maybe you kin tell us all whut it's like?

this poor old Fucker is gone.....Gramps are you a Slave now?.....let the nice Lady take you back to your room for some lunch now,you cant stay on the machine with the TV screen all day....a little bit of Chow and your head will clear up.....

Forum List

Back