Obama is a modern day pimp

He is here to make sure all women can spread their legs as "FREELY" and often as they like while someone else pays for it.

Most well known sugar daddy ever!

Ya.....insurance companies are kinda funny that way. You should contact yours and see if they provide contraceptives. If they do then stop your insurance payments. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Who knows? Maybe I don't want to pay for your coronary after you stuff yourself with cheesburgers and french fries.

So what conclusion do you draw from your observation?

He is here to make sure all women can spread their legs as "FREELY" and often as they like while someone else pays for it.

Ya.....insurance companies are kinda funny that way. You should contact yours and see if they provide contraceptives. If they do then stop your insurance payments. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Who knows? Maybe I don't want to pay for your coronary after you stuff yourself with cheesburgers and french fries.

Yeah, I have a 'moral objection' to paying for the health care of anyone who has a bad diet or a lifestyle of which I don't approve.

I also have a 'moral objection' to paying for injuries that were received when people engaged in obviously dangerous pastimes.

Yeah, I have a 'moral objection' to paying for the health care of anyone who has a bad diet or a lifestyle of which I don't approve.

I also have a 'moral objection' to paying for injuries that were received when people engaged in obviously dangerous pastimes.

Then stop buying insurance. Problem solved.

And private insurance where choice of offering and purchase are free solves that. The definition of capitalism is economic freedom where producers and consumers have free choice.

Anyone making any of these arguments about what they want to and don't want to pay for while supporting government mandates is an idiot. The decision will be made by politicians who make the choice in their own interest, which is power.

So freedom is not being able to pick your own insurance coverage, it's the choice of whether to have or not have the insurance that government approves of. Oh, and if you don't, you get fined.

You sir, are a sickie...

Let's take a stroll over to the are you a slut thread and see if our friends on the left condemned the op for making such an outrageous thread.........

Nope, hypocrites

Some of you lefties appear to be as thin skinned as Obama. Sheesh, lighten up a bit.

:rolleyes:

I just get a kick out of it that you complain about the low level of standards and lack of seriousness on this board yet you constantly start troll threads.

Don't get me wrong, I love trolling as much as the next guy I just get a kick out of your wild inconsistency.

Some of you lefties appear to be as thin skinned as Obama. Sheesh, lighten up a bit.

:rolleyes:

I just get a kick out of it that you complain about the low level of standards and lack of seriousness on this board yet you constantly start troll threads.

Don't get me wrong, I love trolling as much as the next guy I just get a kick out of your wild inconsistency.

Fair enough. But I would characterize my complaint more along the lines that many posters post nothing but troll threads with little regard for serious issues. There is value in letting loose occasionally but it seems that's all some are capable of.

So freedom is not being able to pick your own insurance coverage, it's the choice of whether to have or not have the insurance that government approves of. Oh, and if you don't, you get fined.

You sir, are a sickie...

Nope. Freedom is being able to buy whatever insurance you want while at the same time prevent assholes from trying to force their "morals" (i.e. contraception) down everyone elses throats and stop coverage for ALL.

You sir, are a sickie...

Nope. Freedom is being able to buy whatever insurance you want while at the same time prevent assholes from trying to force their "morals" (i.e. contraception) down everyone elses throats and stop coverage for ALL.

Sorry if I misunderstood, I thought you were arguing for government forcing insurance to pay for contraception. I'm still a bit confused by your phrasing and I'm totally confused by your argument in the prior post regarding cheeseburgers, but if you are against government mandates then never mine...my bad...

Forum List

Back