Obama is a Liar

After having pretty much the stupidest human being in the history of the presidency in the white house the past 7 years, you really have no standing to complain about anyone the dems nominate.

The only one who hates America is ... you and your ilk. You hate people who disagree with you so try to trash them any way possible.

What a bunch of sick, ameri-haters you psycho righties are.

Right, personally your hate is unbecoming. Get back to me in November. Obama will never be president. Mark my words.

Face it Democrats....your "hero of change" is just another scummy lying politician....or else he's just dumber than a box of rocks....not to mention that he aligns himself with anti-American people....but then, that's what you far left liberals are pushing for anyway, isn't it? I can hardly wait to hear how Obama is going to spin his lies in his speech tomorrow...

In other words, nothing will ever change, don't bother, don't try, America is great, vote for the old white man, kill more Muslims?

Sigh. Prove that Obama hates America.

What specific experience are you saying that Obama does not have – experience at being president?

Presidential candidate Barack Obama preaches on the campaign trail that America needs a new consensus based on faith and bipartisanship, yet he continues to attend a controversial Chicago church whose pastor routinely refers to "white arrogance" and "the United States of White America."

In fact, Obama was in attendance at the church when these statements were made on July 22.

Obama has spoken and written of his special relationship with that pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.

The connection between the two goes back to Obama's days as a young community organizer in Chicago's South Side when he first met the charismatic Wright. Obama credited Wright with converting him, then a religious skeptic, to Christianity.
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/8/8/194812.shtml

To be fair, Obama denied he was there, but what did we expect him to say?:rofl:

Presidential candidate Barack Obama preaches on the campaign trail that America needs a new consensus based on faith and bipartisanship, yet he continues to attend a controversial Chicago church whose pastor routinely refers to "white arrogance" and "the United States of White America."

In fact, Obama was in attendance at the church when these statements were made on July 22.

Obama has spoken and written of his special relationship with that pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.

The connection between the two goes back to Obama's days as a young community organizer in Chicago's South Side when he first met the charismatic Wright. Obama credited Wright with converting him, then a religious skeptic, to Christianity.
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/8/8/194812.shtml

To be fair, Obama denied he was there, but what did we expect him to say?:rofl:

I asked for proof that Obama hates America. He condemned the over-the-top rhetoric when it was carefully selected, neatly packaged, and presented to him. I also asked for specifics about what experience Obama does not have. "What specific experience are you saying that Obama does not have – experience at being president?"

Answer the question please.

I asked for proof that Obama hates America. He condemned the over-the-top rhetoric when it was carefully selected, neatly packaged, and presented to him. I also asked for specifics about what experience Obama does not have. "What specific experience are you saying that Obama does not have – experience at being president?"

Answer the question please.

Ok, he is chairman of the afgan war oversight committee, which hasn't held one hearing in over 13 months. Missed opportunity at experience there. He only has three years at dealing with national issues. It's pretty much everything in the national arena. I mean say he sponsored an economic bill, when he first came into the Senate, he probably wouldn't have even seen the full effects of that economic bill because it hasn't been long enough to even analyze it throughly.

Besides his lack of experience, I do believe his pastor echoes his own racial views.
http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html
Although Obama was raised by his mother, he identified more closely with the race of his father, who left the family when Obama was 2.

“I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites,” he wrote.
“I’ve never had the option of restricting my loyalties on the basis of race, or measuring my worth on the basis of tribe.”
“There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote. “It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.”

He added: “To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists.”
Even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.”
After graduating from college, Obama eventually went to Chicago to interview for a job as a community organizer. His racial attitudes came into play as he sized up the man who would become his boss.

“There was something about him that made me wary,” Obama wrote. “A little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.”

Such liberals would have little basis for suspicion after reading some of Obama’s conclusions about the white race, which he once described as “that ghostly figure that haunted black dreams.”

“That hate hadn't gone away,” he wrote, blaming “white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.”

Obama’s racial suspicions were not always limited to whites. For example, after making his first visit to Kenya, he wrote of being disappointed to learn that his paternal grandfather had been a servant to rich whites.

He wrote in “Dreams” that the revelation caused “ugly words to flash across my mind. Uncle Tom. Collaborator. House ******.”

Such blunt and provocative observations about race are largely absent from Obama’s second memoir.

“I have witnessed a profound shift in race relations in my lifetime,” he wrote in “Audacity.” “I insist that things have gotten better.”

......I mean you have to admit at best it sounds a lot like his pastor's viewpoints on race.

I believe this is a relevant because his own racism will be translated into his public policy.

Yeah, and it's such a huge issue....

......to right wing nutjobs...

Well it seems that everybody would like a little explaination especially considering he is running for a office that helps set public policy.

Well it seems that everybody would like a little explaination especially considering he is running for a office that helps set public policy.

Are you going to give as miuch thought and creedence to those in Obama's campaign who AREN'T saying such things - ie, the majority? Or does your myopic eye only have concern for a peripheral player whose been sacked?

Are you going to give as miuch thought and creedence to those in Obama's campaign who AREN'T saying such things - ie, the majority? Or does your myopic eye only have concern for a peripheral player whose been sacked?

They can't help it... they're race hustlers, no different from Farrakhan or Sharpton....

or Tancredo, etc....

Well when Obama makes similar comments as his racist pastor it would seem that is most important.

Yeah just like the 3 trillion dollar war right Jill?:rofl:

I can't help it if you're so ignorant you think the government tells you the truth about everything.

Believe shrub baby all you want. Me? I tend not to believe people like him and his buddy cheney.

so laugh all you want... just another ignorant response from you. ;)

but keep being the race hustler... s'okay. we get exactly what you are. And you're not telling the truth about any comment Obama made, so I figure you're pretty much a liar, too.

The next thing we need to figure out is how Obama became a millionare.

I am LMAO.

You and your candidate have no issues to run on. Only a bush loving kool aid guzzling republican, who elected a dolt for a president, who then drove us into a recession and an unneccessary trillion dollar war would frame an election over how obama became a millionaire.

You must really hate your party. You can't defend their record, and you can't run on their issues.

I can't help it if you're so ignorant you think the government tells you the truth about everything.

Believe shrub baby all you want. Me? I tend not to believe people like him and his buddy cheney.

so laugh all you want... just another ignorant response from you. ;)

but keep being the race hustler... s'okay. we get exactly what you are. And you're not telling the truth about any comment Obama made, so I figure you're pretty much a liar, too.

No Jill, It's the CBO that stated that the claim a 3 trillion dollar war is a lie no me, not Bush, not Cheney. So who's ignorant. Are you saying the CBO is wrong?

No I haven't lied I have given sources for each of my posts. Just cause you disagree don't make it a lie.

No Jill, It's the CBO that stated that the claim a 3 trillion dollar war is a lie no me, not Bush, not Cheney. So who's ignorant. Are you saying the CBO is wrong?

No I haven't lied I have given sources for each of my posts. Just cause you disagree don't make it a lie.

The CBO is not being candid...

Actually, what makes you a liar is your comment about Obama. Your reliance on the CBO is simply misguided.

The CBO is not being candid...

Actually, what makes you a liar is your comment about Obama. Your reliance on the CBO is simply misguided.

Ok give me specifics on how the CBO is wrong? Give me the accounting for the full 3 trillion dollars?

CBO estimates the war plus interest on the money your president is borrowing to pay for it, will end up costing us 2.4 TRILLION dollars.

War costs may total $2.4 trillion according to CBO

http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2007-10-23-wacosts_N.htm

Congratulations for plundering the taxpayers money, for your unneccessary and tragic war.

I don't ever want to hear you complain about federal spending and the use of tax dollars. Ever.

CBO estimates the war plus interest on the money your president is borrowing to pay for it, will end up costing us 2.4 TRILLION dollars.

War costs may total $2.4 trillion according to CBO

http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2007-10-23-wacosts_N.htm

Congratulations for plundering the taxpayers money, for your unneccessary and tragic war.

I don't ever want to hear you complain about federal spending and the use of tax dollars. Ever.

The cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
Obviously you can't read your own post.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back