Obama is a Liar

and your president and your war are driving us towards a recession that many economists say might be the worst economic downturn since world war two.

Its a parallel situation that led to the stagflation of the 1970s. Huge costs associated with vietnam, plus the oil shock.

Congratulations on your two votes for the incompetent bush. Look at yourself in the mirror, and blame yourself when the economic hardship hits your life.

The cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
Obviously you can't read your own post.:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, your president bungled TWO WARS. What a complete idiot.

And you voted for him twice.

2.4 fucking trillion dollars. Because of your votes.

Yeah, your president bungled TWO WARS. What a complete idiot.

And you voted for him twice.

2.4 fucking trillion dollars. Because of your votes.

Are you saying now the afghan war wasn't justified....unbelievable....

Where's your anger toward this spending, seems a little more substaintial to me;
http://mwhodges.home.att.net/fed_budget.htm

Question: What has caused the explosive growth of federal spending faster than the economy?

Answer: look for the line in this chart that has risen the most over that period.

The BIG CULPRIT (rising red line) is SOCIAL SPENDING, which grew 14 times faster than the economy - - to a new high - - more than eating up the long-term decline of defense spending ratios shown by the black line in the chart. The full report (link below) shows once the social spending ratio rose above 5% of national income in the late 1960s, citizen trust in government plummeted to half prior levels - - and inflation-adjusted median family incomes stagnated for all families and fell for single wage-earner families. Note social spending (red line) stopped rising in the early 1980s as if it hit a brick wall, and then fell - - and other data show trust in government surged, only to fall back later as social spending ratios again climbed. This is a powerful finding that deserves more attention. (the full report contains a link to a special report and chart on citizen trust polling data).

This trend (red line) is unique in U.S. history.

National security was the prime reason our founding forefathers formed a federal government. The declining black trend line is defense spending, which in 2001 had dropped to 3.7% of the economy's national income, below where it started - following a 5-decade downward slope. The black defense line for 2003-06 increased to 4.9% of national income as shown in the graphic. This multi-decade declining defense ratio camouflaged a new direction for government - - surging social programs and spending.

Oh that's right you just like to spew lies and deflect attention away from the real problems.

But don't worry DCD! It's not $3 trillion it's only $2.4 trillion....That's only $600 billion difference you know. Let Reeves have his moment in the sun!

No it's 1.2 trillion or 1.7 trillion as I have posted earlier, he tried to combine both wars. So do try and get your facts together.

No it's 1.2 trillion or 1.7 trillion as I have posted earlier, he tried to combine both wars. So do try and get your facts together.

And how much did your president estimate it would cost? 50 billion, and we would be treated as liberators?

I don't give a crap if you want to go with 1.9 trillion, or 3 trillion. Either way, your president is a massive fuckup, even though he could count on you for two votes.

And your on the verge of being a traitor, for voting the interests of your party, even to the harm and detriment of the nation, over the interests of your country.

And how much did your president estimate it would cost? 50 billion, and we would be treated as liberators?

I don't give a crap if you want to go with 1.9 trillion, or 3 trillion. Either way, your president is a massive fuckup, even though he could count on you for two votes.

And your on the verge of being a traitor, for voting the interests of your party, even to the harm and detriment of the nation, over the interests of your country.

So this debate, now derails from I admitted I was trying to promote a lie to your President is a massive fuckup.:rolleyes:

The only one who hates America is ... you and your ilk. You hate people who disagree with you so try to trash them any way possible.
What a bunch of sick, ameri-haters you psycho righties are.
Hmm. Irony, anyone?

Daily Kos: The United States Needs to Be Invaded and Occupied
As a nation the United States no longer has the remotest idea about what it really feels like to be part of a war zone. Americans have lost the empathy that is necessary to make an informed, meaningful, compassionate decision about whether or not war should be waged. While candidates fight over who has the required experience to properly oversee our republic’s international interests, none realize that none of them have ever felt what it is like to have war waged in their neighborhood and occupied by intruders. While they may claim to know when to wage wars and to know the horrors of war, they only know them intellectually. They can’t claim that they have emotionally felt them. No one who was born and raised in the United States can claim that and none can really feel it. We have allowed a Congress and an administration to encourage hate and to hi-jack our compassion. In fact, as a nation we have lost our compassion.

Unfortunately, America is at a point that to be able to really feel again, to regain that compassion, it needs to be invaded and occupied in the same way that we have invaded and occupied Iraq. Then there might be a greater chance that Americans will be more reluctant to accept the invasion of another country. Maybe seeing and feeling the same level of destruction that we have inflicted on Iraq, at least the American public will understand why invading another country is unconscionable except in the most dire circumstances - which means after that country has directly attacked the United States. And that has not happened since World War II.
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/web..._States_Needs_to_Be_Invaded_and_Occupied&only

There's a corner on the market when it comes to Americans hating America, and its not from the right...

Hmm. Irony, anyone?QUOTE]

It's called sarcasm...

There's a corner on the market when it comes to Americans hating America, and its not from the right...

I see it from both sides. No side has dibs on Amerihating, although the right bring out that nugget a lot more often than the left, even for hte most trivial of things. They wrap themselves in the flag and call themselves "patriots", when all they are in fact, are haters..

It's called a right-wing smear campaign. You must be used to it by now; it does happen every election cycle...

LMAO just like when the left smears REP.? Is this really a smear campaign or is this actually the media digging something up that the American people should ask questions about? Im sorry but I think if someone is that important in Obamas life then not only does he know how his priest feels but might also harbor some of those feeling. The American people have every right to question Obama about this issue. He says he is the one for change but I doubt that is true now! I was thinking of voting for him but i wont now. He knew his priest was a racist and anti-american. If he didnt he wouldnt have disinvited him at his coming out announcement. I now must question his honesty and his judgement. Oh well.

LMAO just like when the left smears REP.? Is this really a smear campaign or is this actually the media digging something up that the American people should ask questions about? Im sorry but I think if someone is that important in Obamas life then not only does he know how his priest feels but might also harbor some of those feeling. The American people have every right to question Obama about this issue. He says he is the one for change but I doubt that is true now! I was thinking of voting for him but i wont now. He knew his priest was a racist and anti-american. If he didnt he wouldnt have disinvited him at his coming out announcement. I now must question his honesty and his judgement. Oh well.

1) I don't believe for one minute you were ever going to vote for him.
2) How come you put so much creedence in the bad things that one person who is near him says, but not the same with all the good things that others who are close to him have said. In other words if Friend 1 says "I hate America" and Friends 2, 3, 4 and 5 say "we love America", how come you don't put any stock in their opinion? The question is rhetorical. You only put heed to the first opinion because it puts Obama in a bad light. Thus my point re smear campaigns - and GoPers are the kings at that. Just ask Gary Hart, Bill Clinton, John Kerry - hell, even John McCain when he went up against Bush for the nomination in 2000. "Er, excuse Mr Voter from South Carolina, what you think if I told you John McCain had an out of wedlock black child? Didn't happen of course, but just wondering what you would think IF this occurred".....Yeah the left are real dirty like that..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2) How come you put so much creedence in the bad things that one person who is near him says, but not the same with all the good things that others who are close to him have said. In other words if Friend 1 says "I hate America" and Friends 2, 3, 4 and 5 say "we love America", how come you don't put any stock in their opinion? The question is rhetorical. You only put heed to the first opinion because it puts Obama in a bad light. Thus my point re smear campaigns - and GoPers are the kings at that. Just ask Gary Hart, Bill Clinton, John Kerry - hell, even John McCain when he went up against Bush for the nomination in 2000. "Er, excuse Mr Voter from South Carolina, what you think if I told you John McCain had an out of wedlock black child? Didn't happen of course, but just wondering what you would think IF this occurred".....Yeah the left are real dirty like that..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No one made up Wright. The 'tapes' were bought through his church.

Presidential candidate Barack Obama preaches on the campaign trail that America needs a new consensus based on faith and bipartisanship, yet he continues to attend a controversial Chicago church whose pastor routinely refers to "white arrogance" and "the United States of White America."

In fact, Obama was in attendance at the church when these statements were made on July 22.

Obama has spoken and written of his special relationship with that pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr.

The connection between the two goes back to Obama's days as a young community organizer in Chicago's South Side when he first met the charismatic Wright. Obama credited Wright with converting him, then a religious skeptic, to Christianity.
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/8/8/194812.shtml

To be fair, Obama denied he was there, but what did we expect him to say?:rofl:

http://www.barackobama.com/2007/07/22/remarks_of_senator_barack_obam_21.php

Video of Obama in Miami on July 22nd.

First off I never said I WAS going to vote for him I said I was THINKING about voting for him. Second, I am a democrat and dont give 2 sh*%s about McCain. My point was he knew about what his priest was saying. That is why he told him not to show up which leads me to believe that he hides things. If he didnt know about what Wright was saying then he is an idiot. Either way he is not what I believe a president should be. With that said why should American people be able to question Obama about this? Someone who is a hugh influence in his life has turned out to be a bigot and unamerican. Why should we not be able to question that? That is unamerican!

First off I never said I WAS going to vote for him I said I was THINKING about voting for him. Second, I am a democrat and dont give 2 sh*%s about McCain. My point was he knew about what his priest was saying. That is why he told him not to show up which leads me to believe that he hides things. If he didnt know about what Wright was saying then he is an idiot. Either way he is not what I believe a president should be. With that said why should American people be able to question Obama about this? Someone who is a hugh influence in his life has turned out to be a bigot and unamerican. Why should we not be able to question that? That is unamerican!

Of course you can question it, but I find it sad that American politics these days is more about the person than their ideas. That's why I hated the Monica Lewinsky thing - not so much the waste of tax payer's money etc, but Christ, weren't there more important things to worry about like health, welfare reform, jobs, the economy etc.

WIth this Obama thing, of course he tried to make it go away because it makes him look bad. Thing is, you are never going to get a perfect president. That is a given. So all in all, compared to the guy in the WH at the moment, anybody seems a beacon of light.

Forum List

Back