Obama is a God and modern liberalism roots in kindergarten,finger painting.."Special"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Conservative stand-up comedian Evan Sayet says there is “no doubt” his fellow comics have taken it easy on President Barack Obama.

“They’ve even admitted it themselves,” he told The Daily Caller.

“Liberals don’t want to make fun of Obama because they feel that it will weaken him if they honestly point out his foibles and his shortcomings. The narrative is that Obama is sort of a god
(in fact, Evan Thomas of Newsweek said exactly that.I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009) Gods don’t have any flaws. Thus, if they point out a single flaw, they are entirely destroying the narrative.”

“This is the environment that is found in kindergarten, where every child’s finger painting is declared ‘beautiful,’ and every child is declared special (but none more special than any other), and where every child gets a cookie, but no child gets two,” he said. “Modern liberalism is predicated on the notion that, if we could just retard the child’s moral and intellectual growth at a level prior to his having begun to learn about the better, then paradise will reign.”

Comedian: Liberal comics 'don't want to make fun of Obama because they feel that it will weaken him' | The Daily Caller

I know! Strange he has to label himself and I guess therefore ALL the rest are "liberal"!

I know! Strange he has to label himself and I guess therefore ALL the rest are "liberal"!

They are, I guess, can't really think of any that are overtly conservative other than Dennis Leary and he isn't really funny just clever in his anger.

Forum List

Back