Obama is a criminal

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA IS A CRIMINAL
The Federal Immigration and Nationality Act is law and it say that anyone in the country illegally is subject to deportation as a punishment. Second offenders is a felon subject to imprisonment and a fine and deportation. Section 237 (a)(1)(B) which says: "Any alien who is present in the United States in violation of this Act or any other law of the United States is deportable." Do not say it depends on how you got here or when you came here or how long you been here. When Obama signed into law, by passing Congress, giving temporary extended legal status and work permits to million of Illegal Aliens he was aiding and abetting Illegal Aliens to remain here and work and that is a felon.
Sec. 274. [8 U.S.C. 1324] "Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
Federal Immigration and Nationality Act Section 8 USC 1324

Slaves were brought here “against their will” “by no fault of their own” and it took an act of congress, a constitutional amendment to give “legal status” and “work permits” to their descendents that were born here. With a stoke of his pen, Obama thumbed his nose at the law and gave legal status and work permits to millions of Illegal Aliens and stop deportation of millions of criminals unless they were convicted of violent crimes. Most felons are excused from deportation. If a judge did what Obama has done he would be charged with “abuse of power.”

Obama has committed a felon and should be impeached. He has undone 80 years of this country trying to get control of illegal immigration.

This is ONE thing i do agree with you on.

But you won't see anything done about it. All we can do is make sure he's gone in November (January). Add some of these things up that he's taken upon himself to do and he should be impeached and thrown in prison!

But you won't see anything done about it. All we can do is make sure he's gone in November (January). Add some of these things up that he's taken upon himself to do and he should be impeached and thrown in prison!

Yet, my vote for Obama will be a vote AGAINST Romney. Obama is lesser of the two evils. And I believe there are other that feel the same way.
Romney is just another dishonest businessman which may a dishonest president.

I don't s'pose it matters that Obama has deported more illegals than any other prez? Or that he has a bigger presence at the southern border than any other prez? Or that bush, McCain and other R's wanted amnesty for ALL illegals?

No. Didn't think so.

President Obama offered TEMPORARY opportunity to those who were brought here as children and who, therefore had not committed any crime. They have two years before they're deported if they don't fulfill the requirements to stay.

Yet, my vote for Obama will be a vote AGAINST Romney. Obama is lesser of the two evils. And I believe there are other that feel the same way.

Wow...well forget what i said. I thought you were having a SANE moment there! It was a very SHORT moment wasn't it? Lol! Obama the "lesser" of 2 evils??? OMG......

Obama has committed a felon and should be impeached

Your going to vote for him, yet you say he should be impeached, your an idiot.....

Forum List

Back