Obama insults Native American's

Geranamo!!!!!

Isn't that what the Rangers used to yell when they jumped outta planes in WW2? Didn't they put on Indian war paint?

Where the Indians pissed then or did they take pride in a complement?

seriously, this is the fucking result of liberal pcism.

now you get to suffer the consequinces of your own actions.

Geranamo!!!!!

Isn't that what the Rangers used to yell when they jumped outta planes in WW2? Didn't they put on Indian war paint?

you spelled geronimo wrong.

get back on the plane and try again.

:cool:

Oh and I thought the code name FOR Bin laden was Geronimo....:eusa_eh:

WASHINGTON – The top staffer for the Senate Indian Affairs Committee is objecting to the U.S. military's use of the code name "Geronimo" for Osama bin Laden during the raid that killed the al-Qaida leader.
I don't think that is correct. From what I understand the mission was named Geronimo, not bin laden.

They should have called him bacon. Sigh, but that would have been an insult to pigs.

Geranamo!!!!!

you spelled geronimo wrong.

get back on the plane and try again.

:cool:

That's how it's spelled in english, kinda like gaddafi, kaddafi, kinda thing

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
:confused:

I thought it was an honor to name the mission after Geronimo.

not since liberal pcism took over and made it ok for every minority to play the victim.

sucks donout
:eusa_hand: You'd be whining if the code name was Jesus, or Dubya, or whatever.

I'm not whining, I'm laughing.

you know full well that if W had named the mission "Get MLK", this would be headline news coast to coast.

Just suffer the consequinces of your own actions as best you can.

I was expecting this since I heard OBL's codename was Geronimo.

The real question is who named him that and when?
I have not found an answer on that yet.

Well in truth, I can see why the Native Americans would not want one of their historical 'heroes' used to define an international terrorist. And ya'll know that I am maybe the most anti-PC people in the world.

The Telegraph reports why the code name Geronimo was assigned to bin Laden:

The code name Geronimo had apparently been chosen for bin Laden because, like the Native American chief, he had managed to evade capture for years and was apparently able to vanish into thin air.

In Geronimo's case his ability to stay on the run gave rise to legends that he was able to walk without leaving any tracks, and that he could survive being shot.
"Geronimo" And Other Code Names (PHOTOS)

So maybe not the best choice for a code name.

The original code name for the invasion of Afghanistan was "Operation Infinite Justice" but was changed to "Operation Enduring Freedom" because that particular term is included in Muslim liturgy and therefore was offensive to Muslims. And while "Geronimo" indeed was a WWII battle cry and no doubt that is why it was chosen, I think another name would have probably been preferable.

God damn it. Why do native Americans hate us so much........hmmm.......um........nevermind don't answer that!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Off topic for a minute, but I've heard that if an orthodox Muslim is contaminated with pork, he must spend days (two weeks?) in a purification ritual? If that is true, why are we messing with bombs and bullets? Let's just start spraying warring factions with pig fat and keep them busy purifying themselves until they just go home.

Okay, sorry about that. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Off topic for a minute, but I've heard that if an orthodox Muslim is contaminated with pork, he must spend days (two weeks?) in a purification ritual? If that is true, why are we messing with bombs and bullets? Let's just start spraying warring factions with pig fat and keep them busy purifying themselves until they just go home.

Okay, sorry about that. Back to your regularly scheduled program.

We'd need a cool name for it.

Agent Orange is taken.

hmm

Agent Bacon, nah, lame and kinda obvious

Agent ooo ooo that smell. to long

Agent Green!! Green eggs and ham! I like that one.

Forum List

Back