Obama insults Native American's

Now it's Native American's up in arms about the President's insensitivity.

Senate official: Wrong to link bin Laden, Geronimo - Yahoo! News

First of all, the President does not name military missions....second of all, this is so ridiculous.....I would like to ask those complaining what makes them think the mission was named after the TARGET and not the American Pursuers. Seriously....this is about as ridiculous as it can get in PC behavior.

I was waiting for something about this to come up.

Isn't it the local commander who makes the code words?

Another non-issue brought up to rile the easily offended masses.

As the Commander in Chief the buck really stops with Obama. He can either take full credit for all involving the mission or none.

I definately do NOT like obama at all..but this is crazy! There's so many other things to complain about him, why this? Some people just go overboard with issues that really aren't a problem or meant to be a problem....people need to grow up. I can think of MANY other BIG problems he's caused, this isn't one to fight about.

I HATE political correctness and I don't give a shit which side it comes from.. it's still BULLSHIT. If anyone has a hair crossed sideways over the name of a military mission, SEEK HELP LOSER or go dig a fuckin hole in your backyard and crawl in it, hide away from the world.

It is an improvement on the name Joe Biden wanted "OPERATION BIG BAD DEAD SAND ******."

Fuck that... this shit's funny!

And honestly... it would have been soooooooooooooooooooo Joe Biden. The guy's an impenetrable cement head.

Last edited:

First of all, the President does not name military missions....second of all, this is so ridiculous.....I would like to ask those complaining what makes them think the mission was named after the TARGET and not the American Pursuers. Seriously....this is about as ridiculous as it can get in PC behavior.

Bullshit, Obama planned this Op from start to finish. Only his leadership, intellect and brilliance could of pulled this off.

"Geronimo E-KIA"

:eusa_shhh:

For once I agree with you. That comment is utterly inane, and is way over the top (and uncalled for)! I refuse to dignify it with further comment.

well B, no offense really, but as a member of that side of the political number lin(?), well, you own it. ;)

Oh and I thought the code name FOR Bin laden was Geronimo....:eusa_eh:

WASHINGTON – The top staffer for the Senate Indian Affairs Committee is objecting to the U.S. military's use of the code name "Geronimo" for Osama bin Laden during the raid that killed the al-Qaida leader.

Forum List

Back