Obama insults Native American's

I was waiting for something about this to come up.

Isn't it the local commander who makes the code words?

Another non-issue brought up to rile the easily offended masses.

Nope.

The code words are randomly assigned by the Pentagon or the CIA. Obama could have asked them to change it after he read the op plan, but i see no reason why he should have.

Whats the fuss....I'm 50% Choctaw and it does not worry me....but, like every race, creed and ethnic back ground there will be agitators.....In fact, the Chiricahua Apache should be flattered that the most successful mission had Geronimo's name tied to it.....But, as always agitators want to be heard....:eusa_silenced::eusa_silenced:

Now it's Native American's up in arms about the President's insensitivity.

Senate official: Wrong to link bin Laden, Geronimo - Yahoo! News

First of all, the President does not name military missions....second of all, this is so ridiculous.....I would like to ask those complaining what makes them think the mission was named after the TARGET and not the American Pursuers. Seriously....this is about as ridiculous as it can get in PC behavior.

well B, no offense really, but as a member of that side of the political number lin(?), well, you own it. ;)

Oh well....ok then. Since it's mine, can I throw it away? ;)

Oh and I thought the code name FOR Bin laden was Geronimo....:eusa_eh:

WASHINGTON – The top staffer for the Senate Indian Affairs Committee is objecting to the U.S. military's use of the code name "Geronimo" for Osama bin Laden during the raid that killed the al-Qaida leader.
I don't think that is correct. From what I understand the mission was named Geronimo, not bin laden.

They should have called him bacon. Sigh, but that would have been an insult to pigs.

Code Name: "MakinBacon"......:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back