Obama Infringing On My Military Benefits

Went to Andrews AFB golf course as a walk-on yesterday. Waited in line for 3 hours only to be told by the Secret Service that the "South Course if now closed." King Obama wanted to hit the links before heading out on his $4 million Hawaiian vacation. A shitload of us had to walk to the other courses and start waiting again, as "His Holiness" took up the whole fucking South Course! It was such a disorganized, unannouced goat fuck that I just said "screw it" and went home. This isn't the first time this douche nozzle has inconvenienced those of us who served our country - both active and retired - who are just trying to relax on a course that they have access to. Does Obama have any fucking clue how many people (on the course) he inconveniences when he pulls this shit? Not to mention the Secret Service crawling all over the damned place, helicopters overhead, etc. etc.

When you play at Andrews AFB do you get the Bin laden Killing Discount?

President Obama does

President Obama does

Actually, when retirees and active duty personnel play the green's fees are determined by pay grade. Everyone's "discount" is different. The E1 plays cheaper than the O-6.

Get it, dumbfuck?

The military does, however, offer discounts to outsiders.

Saturdays, the day Obama teed off, is cocksucking, never-served, loathe the military Communist Day.

If you'd like to play, that would be your day to show up for the best discount. Tell the guy in the Clubhouse you suck dicks too, and he may give you a business opportunity behind the dumpster at the 19th hole.

Need a number to the Clubhouse, or can you manage that on your own. We realize you require government assistance for even the simplest things, like cleaning up after yourself after jacking to your Joe Biden collection.

President Obama does

Actually, when retirees and active duty personnel play the green's fees are determined by pay grade. Everyone's "discount" is different. The E1 plays cheaper than the O-6.

Get it, dumbfuck?

Saturdays, the day Obama teed off, is cocksucking, never-served, loathe the military Communist Day.

If you'd like to play, that would be your day to show up for the best discount. Tell the guy in the Clubhouse you suck dicks too, and he may give you a business opportunity behind the dumpster at the 19th hole.

Need a number to the Clubhouse, or can you manage that on your own. We realize you require government assistance for even the simplest things, like cleaning up after yourself after jacking to your Joe Biden collection.

I don't know about your course

But on the courses I play if someone behind you has killed Osama bin Laden, we let them play through

Great that they let real American heroes on your course

obama_killed_osama_action_hero.jpg

Recent reports show that it was both Obama AND Bill Clinton who were spoiling Warriors golf day

TWO great Ameican Presidents keeping a loudmouthed, profane bigot off the course

GOD I love this country!

Last edited:

President Obama does

Get it, dumbfuck?

You retired from the Armed Forces? With that kind of blatant bigotry, prejudice, selfishness and loud, foul mouth, I'm guessing you finished up as an E-1 with multiple busts to your credit...right?

Forum List

Back