What the fuk..jihad major Nidal Hasan

Discussion in 'Military' started by whitehall, Dec 2, 2012.

1. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,780
    Domestic terrorist Bill Ayers was arrested on charges of felony murder and posession of explosives and released but domestic terrorist Tim McVeigh was arrested in 1995, found guilty in 1997 and executed in 2001.Terrorist jihad agent Nidal Hasan was arrested in 2009 and alleged to have opened fire on his own men and killed 13 Soldiers and wounded about 30 others.

2. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,881
    Uncle Ferd says schedule him fer the next Sunday afternoon hangin'...
    :cool:
    Hasan sentence shows military justice system works, some say, although appeals process remains
    August 29, 2013 — While Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan was sentenced to death Wednesday, it could be years before he faces execution by lethal injection — if ever. Still, former military lawyers say the court-martial shows that the military justice system works.

3. longknife

longknife Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,575
    And there's a lot more!!! :mad:

Hasan Not the Only American Military Jihadist

Past al-Qaida-linked Muslim soldiers inside the U.S. military include:

--Army soldier Ali Mohamed, who pleaded guilty to conspiring with Osama bin Laden to "attack any Western target in the Middle East" and admitted his role in the 1998 African embassy bombings.

--Naval reservist Semi Osman, who was linked to a terrorist training camp in Oregon.

--Jeffrey Leon Battle, Army reservist who pleaded guilty to conspiring to levy war against the United States.

--Navy sailor Hassan Abu-Jihaad (you read that right), who was convicted on espionage and material terrorism support charges after serving aboard the USS Benfold and sharing classified information with al-Qaida financiers, including movements of U.S. ships just six months after al-Qaida operatives had killed 17 Americans aboard the USS Cole in the port of Yemen.

--U.S. Army Private First Class Naser Jason Abdo, an overt anti-American agitator who plotted to kill his fellow soldiers to "get even" with the military and strike at kafirs (non-Muslims).

Read more: How Many More Nidal Hasans in Our Ranks? | RealClearPolitics

And our military and politicians, along with their media supporters, ignore this!

4. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,780
    Remind me not to hire Geoffrey Corn if I get in trouble. The best appeal is inadequate defense". Americans had to witness three years of arguments about whether Hasan could grow a freaking beard. The freaking coward was no dummy when he convinced the Military to allow him to be his own attorney. My guess is that there will be about 15 years of appeals and the jihad is hoping for a change of American opinion during that time.

5. bianco

bianco VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    We get the right outcome, but we can respect it, because it was done right.”

#####

Well I don't respect the outcome one little bit...it's totally wrong.

Yes I know; "Who cares what you think, you don't live here".

I don't live there, but there are many of my ilk who do live in America.
    My guess is that they feel the same way I do.

Hopefully he'll run appeals thru the courts for decades, costing a fortune...and the govt man will abolish death chambers as a result...[and recover the costs, in savings on future DP cases with no death sentences and appeals possible...'expenditure neutral'].

6. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,780
    Your point being ...he didn't do it and was convicted by some miscarriage of justice? He did it but should not have been sentenced to death? His actions were legal? Which is it?

7. bianco

bianco VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +202
    My point being;

He, a human being, has been sentenced to death...to be killed in cold blood by the govt in its death chamber...in a premeditated act.
    The state should be made stop with death sentences and death chambers.

And, it's time militaries are stopped from sentencing soldiers to death, this case 'aside'.

Join the army voluntarily, ...voluntarily...go to war, go crazy in the mind from all the horrors...run away, and the military bosses try you and kill you or lock you up in prison 'forever'.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013