Obama In Nashville: "Republicans Pretty Sure I'm An Illegal Immigrant"

So if it's illegal to release those records who was prosecuted for releasing Bush's?
WHy havent Obama's been leaked?
Don't forget during the 2012 primaries, Rick Perry's college transcripts was leaked to the press. Nobody was prosecuted. What we need to see is Obama's Admissions that will show if he went to college as a foreigner.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

sunday-standard-obama-born-in-kenya-2004.jpg
No matter how much you "need" to see them, you don't get to. Sucks, huh?
Cant answer the question, eh fucktard? Makes you pretty fucking worthless.
Rightard ... you can't answer that question either. :mm:
You're right.
Why is it that when someone leaked Bush's records no one was prosecuted?
Why is it no one has leaked Obama's records?

Is it because Bush really had nothing to hide (he looked better as a result of the leak) and Obama has something to hide (he was listed as a foreign student)? I dont know. Maybe you do. Of course I doubt you know anything.
I know enough to know you just called yourself, "pretty fucking useless."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As always, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: entertains.

Your usual horseshit Tom...
Obama 8217 s 8216 Sealed 8217 Records

So Tom you have been outed as a weasel... You can stop being a weasel if you simply apologise for spreading misinformation.... Simple...

Are you a weasel or not.
So if it's illegal to release those records who was prosecuted for releasing Bush's?
Don't forget during the 2012 primaries, Rick Perry's college transcripts was leaked to the press. Nobody was prosecuted. What we need to see is Obama's Admissions that will show if he went to college as a foreigner.

OH YEAH.. it's just WONDERFUL that someone who is PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA keeps PERTINENT SECRETS FROM THE PEOPLE ABOUT HIS ELIGIBILITY TO BE PRESIDENT... THAT'S JUST GREAT... you fucking MORON.

Go stand on your head in a 55 gallon drum of BULL SHIT, you stupid cock sucker.
Nah, you're just a brain-dead rightard. Obama's already provided sufficient evidence he was eligible to run for president. It's not his problem you're too ignorant to accept it. :mm:
Obama was never eligible to be president. He was not a Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen due to his father being a British subject.

A few thoughts:

There are only two apparent reasons why Barry would not release his academic records: First, they will reveal that he was a huge beneficiary of Affirmative Action. It is fairly clear that he lacked the academic bona fides for either Columbia or Harvard Law. In fact, nothing in his public life indicates that he is any more intelligent than an average lawyer or politician.

Second, they will reveal that he gained admission by representing himself as a Kenyan immigrant - something that the Harvard admissions people would have jumped on with enthusiasm.

Given his background and obvious disdain for the rule of law, I wonder if he will follow in the hallowed footsteps of previous Illinois governors who were later found to be crooks, and went to jail. It's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Can you even imagine the street demonstrations?
In fact, nothing in his public life indicates that he is any more intelligent than an average lawyer or politician.

Except for teaching constitutional law for 10 years at the university level and running programs sponsored by the very conservative Annenberg Foundation and writing two bestsellers making him millions.

But hey, Sarah Palin also wrote a book all by herself. It's called "Going Rogue by Lynn Vincent". That proves anyone can do it. And if that's the case, why are you still living in a trailer instead of the White House?
Don't forget Obama's own autobiography 'Dreams From My Father' written by William Bill Ayers, domestic Weather Underground terrorist.
Dayam, there is just no shortage of imbeciles like you, huh?

OH YEAH.. it's just WONDERFUL that someone who is PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA keeps PERTINENT SECRETS FROM THE PEOPLE ABOUT HIS ELIGIBILITY TO BE PRESIDENT... THAT'S JUST GREAT... you fucking MORON.

Nah, you're just a brain-dead rightard. Obama's already provided sufficient evidence he was eligible to run for president. It's not his problem you're too ignorant to accept it. :mm:
Obama was never eligible to be president. He was not a Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen due to his father being a British subject.
You better tell your fellow nutters, cause there's a chance they can nominate Ted Cruz. Your idiocy aside, nowhere in U.S. law is "natural born citizen" defined as being limited to a person born a U.S. citizen to two U.S. citizen parents.

Last edited:

Cant answer the question, eh fucktard? Makes you pretty fucking worthless.
Rightard ... you can't answer that question either. :mm:
You're right.
Why is it that when someone leaked Bush's records no one was prosecuted?
Why is it no one has leaked Obama's records?

Is it because Bush really had nothing to hide (he looked better as a result of the leak) and Obama has something to hide (he was listed as a foreign student)? I dont know. Maybe you do. Of course I doubt you know anything.
I know enough to know you just called yourself, "pretty fucking useless."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As always, the :laugh2: forum jester :laugh2: entertains.
I see we can add reading comprehension to the very very long list of things you are deficient in.
You add nothign to any discussion around here. The only reason you arent on my Iggy list is because you are a convenient punching bag whenever I get frustrated or bored.

You better tell your fellow nutters, cause there's a chance they can nominate Ted Cruz. Your idiocy aside, nowhere in U.S. law is "natural born citizen" defined as being limited to a person born a U.S. citizen to two U.S. citizen parents.
Cite the specific law.

I don't know one way or the other...What I really want to see is his college transcript!
Me too. George Bush's Yale transcript is public information (B+ mostly), but Great Leader's is nowhere to be found. The left hasn't even dreamed up an incredible bullshit excuse. Bammy's transcript must be horrible, just horrible.The left has no shame, none at all.
My recollection is that Bush transcripts are public only because they were leaked out; not because Bush voluntarily released them.

No, you're completely wrong...or you're one of the many people here who just makes shit up as you go along. Bush had no affirmative action, race-normed, race-centered advantages like Odummy. As his Yale Law School transcript indicates, he was a solid B+ student who had nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. So why would his transcript need to be "leaked out"? Don't say things like that again. It makes you look like an affirmative action, race-normed, race-centered Odummy. Don't you have any shame?

So why would his transcript need to be "leaked out"?

Because no Politician ever voluntarily releases his college records- note Bush never released his Harvard records.

So lets recount the lies in your post- shall we?

a) George Bush didn't voluntarily release his Yale records- they were illegally leaked- and later Bush published them- after they had been released to the public.
What Parents Need To Know About Big Data And Student Privacy All Tech Considered NPR

b) George Bush was not a 'solid B+' student as you claim
George W. Bush s YALE Transcript GeorgeWBush.org Official Site to Re-Select Bush Cheney in 2004
His GPA in 64'-65' was a 75 (C+), 65-66' was 77 (C+), and 66-67' was 80(B-)- and a cummulative GPA of 77 (C+)
Bush Beats Kerry by a Point at Yale NPR

And of course Bush didn't get into Yale for racial affirmative action....he got into Yale because his father and grandfather went to Yale- he got legacy affirmative action.

CNN.com - How affirmative action helped George W. - Jan. 20 2003

Of course if either Obama or Bush were helped by affirmative action, then they are great success stories for affirmative action.

I don't know one way or the other...What I really want to see is his college transcript!
Me too. George Bush's Yale transcript is public information (B+ mostly),

Count the B+ for us Tom

http://2004.georgewbush.org/images/bios/transcript.jpg

transcript.jpg

I count a total of three. And 23 'C's'.

Yet- Bush still managed to be President and run the country.

Imagine if we were to judge Bush just on his grades rather than what he did after college.

Cite the specific law.

Clearly he is challenging you to cite the law

All Americans know that anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen, other than the children of foreign diplomats.

You want to claim otherwise- show us the law.

A few thoughts:

There are only two apparent reasons why Barry would not release his academic records:

So are those the reasons why Bush never released his Harvard records?
Are those the reasons why Romney never released his college records?
Are those the reasons why Clinton never released his college records?

More importantly- why do you believe Obama's college records should be different from every other President and Presidential candidate?

They are all protected by law- no President or candidate voluntarily releases them- Bush's were illegally leaked as were Governor Rick Perry's.

Why do you expect from President Obama what you have never expected from anyone else?

No, you're completely wrong...or you're one of the many people here who just makes shit up as you go along. Bush had no affirmative action, race-normed, race-centered advantages like Odummy. As his Yale Law School transcript indicates, he was a solid B+ student who had nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. So why would his transcript need to be "leaked out"? Don't say things like that again. It makes you look like an affirmative action, race-normed, race-centered Odummy. Don't you have any shame?

• Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

So Tom you have been outed as a weasel... You can stop being a weasel if you simply apologise for spreading misinformation.... Simple...

Are you a weasel or not.

OH YEAH.. it's just WONDERFUL that someone who is PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA keeps PERTINENT SECRETS FROM THE PEOPLE ABOUT HIS ELIGIBILITY TO BE PRESIDENT...

Which pertinent records are those?

President Obama is the only President who has ever released his birth certificate to the American people-and that is the only pertinent record which establishes eligiblity under the Natural Born Citizen clause and age clause(no one ever asks anyone to provide proof of residency....go figure)

Where is your outrage that President Bush never released his eligibility documents to the American People?

Are you a weasel or not.

OH YEAH.. it's just WONDERFUL that someone who is PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA keeps PERTINENT SECRETS FROM THE PEOPLE ABOUT HIS ELIGIBILITY TO BE PRESIDENT...

Which pertinent records are those?

President Obama is the only President who has ever released his birth certificate to the American people
And it was found to be a 100% forgery by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office.

Last edited:

Are you a weasel or not.

Where is your outrage that President Bush never released his eligibility documents to the American People?
There was no need for outrage. Bush, like all other presidents before him post grandfather clause (except for ineligible Chester Arthur) was born to two U.S. Citizen parents granting him sole allegiance to America.

Me too. George Bush's Yale transcript is public information (B+ mostly), but Great Leader's is nowhere to be found. The left hasn't even dreamed up an incredible bullshit excuse. Bammy's transcript must be horrible, just horrible.The left has no shame, none at all.
My recollection is that Bush transcripts are public only because they were leaked out; not because Bush voluntarily released them.

• Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

Are you a weasel or not.

Do you think that someone is prosecuted every time the law is broken?

Apparently Columbia has better security than Yale.

And Harvard of course has better security too- that is why neither Bush's or Obama's Harvard records were leaked.

Now- why weren't Romney's records leaked?

Are you a weasel or not.
Don't forget during the 2012 primaries, Rick Perry's college transcripts was leaked to the press. Nobody was prosecuted.

List of candidates whose college transcripts were leaked in 2012

Rick Perry.

List of candidates whose college transcripts were not leaked in 2012
Barack Obama
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Rick Santorum
Michelle Bachmann
Herman Cain
Gary Johnson

Hmmmm no which of those candidates are you upset about their transcripts not being leaked?

Cletus and his tinfoil hat.
Show me ONE, JUST ONE, ONE TINY LITTLE TIDBIT of PROOF, that Barry EVER denounced his Indonesian citizenship and LEGALLY became an American citizen... JUST ONE.

You can't, because there ARE NONE. Now EAT your fucking tin foil hat, dumbass twit.

Barack Obama was born a U.S. citizen and never denounced his citizenship.

“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.

So prove that Barack Obama ever acquired Indonesian citizenship- and lost his American citizenship.

Or just go back to being a typical foul mouthed conservative.

There was no need for outrage. Bush, like all other presidents before him post grandfather clause (except for ineligible Chester Arthur) was born to two U.S. Citizen parents granting him sole allegiance to America.

What does that have to do with 'proving eligibility'?

President Obama is the only President who has shown Americans proof that he was born in the United States and is a natural born citizen.

Bush never showed us any proof.

But no outrage from Stevie about Bush......because like all previous Presidents, Bush was white.

Forum List

Back