Obama In Nashville: "Republicans Pretty Sure I'm An Illegal Immigrant"

I don't know one way or the other...What I really want to see is his college transcript!
Me too. George Bush's Yale transcript is public information (B+ mostly), but Great Leader's is nowhere to be found. The left hasn't even dreamed up an incredible bullshit excuse. Bammy's transcript must be horrible, just horrible.The left has no shame, none at all.

I don't know one way or the other...What I really want to see is his college transcript!
Me too. George Bush's Yale transcript is public information (B+ mostly), but Great Leader's is nowhere to be found. The left hasn't even dreamed up an incredible bullshit excuse. Bammy's transcript must be horrible, just horrible.The left has no shame, none at all.
My recollection is that Bush transcripts are public only because they were leaked out; not because Bush voluntarily released them.

My recollection is that Bush transcripts are public only because they were leaked out; not because Bush voluntarily released them.

No, you're completely wrong...or you're one of the many people here who just makes shit up as you go along. Bush had no affirmative action, race-normed, race-centered advantages like Odummy. As his Yale Law School transcript indicates, he was a solid B+ student who had nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. So why would his transcript need to be "leaked out"? Don't say things like that again. It makes you look like an affirmative action, race-normed, race-centered Odummy. Don't you have any shame?

No, you're completely wrong...or you're one of the many people here who just makes shit up as you go along. Bush had no affirmative action, race-normed, race-centered advantages like Odummy. As his Yale Law School transcript indicates, he was a solid B+ student who had nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. So why would his transcript need to be "leaked out"? Don't say things like that again. It makes you look like an affirmative action, race-normed, race-centered Odummy. Don't you have any shame?
No, I'm right...

Update: Several readers point out, correctly, that George W. Bush's transcripts were leaked by the media.

Your usual horseshit Tom...
Obama 8217 s 8216 Sealed 8217 Records

• Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

So Tom you have been outed as a weasel... You can stop being a weasel if you simply apologise for spreading misinformation.... Simple...

Are you a weasel or not.

Your usual horseshit Tom...
Obama 8217 s 8216 Sealed 8217 Records

• Claims #1, 2 and 4, college records. Obama’s college records are not “sealed” by a court order, as this graphic would have you believe. It would be illegal under federal law (the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) for Occidental, Columbia or Harvard Law School to give any former student’s records to reporters or members of the public without that person’s specific, written permission. Obama hasn’t released them, but neither have other presidential candidates released their college records. George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

So Tom you have been outed as a weasel... You can stop being a weasel if you simply apologise for spreading misinformation.... Simple...

Are you a weasel or not.
I'm not sure who he thinks he's fooling? :dunno:

Forum List

Back