Obama in Hawaii

Time for the annual Obama on vacation gripe

you must think a $4 MILLION dollar vacation is just peanuts......right....? :cuckoo:

i suppose so....

the British spend 57.8 million every year for their Royalty.....

so what do you think WE THE TAXPAYERS have had to spend on the Obamas.......?

without looking......take a guess....

How much compared to Bush's Administration? :lol:

Yes....the Senator from ILLINOIS doesn't go back to Chicago.

White Christmas? Nah, go spend $4M in taxpayer money on the beach.

Would you go back to cold ass Chicago for Christmas if you could go to Hawaii instead? He also spent a lot of his young life in Hawaii and graduated from high school there.

I would rather be in the snow during Christmas.

But then again I'm not all that certain Obama treats Christmas like it's a holiday like we do. His mother was a Communist so I don't think it has the same meaning to him.

politico44 ^ | 1222/12 | DONOVAN SLACK

The president arrived at Honolulu Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam early Saturday morning. The first family is staying at a vacation home in Kailua.

(Excerpt)
Obama in Hawaii | POLITICO 44 - POLITICO.com

Surely he and the family will stop by to see the progress on the $35 million dollar mansion being built for them.

Yes, the Repubs left early so he might as well go too.

Yes....the Senator from ILLINOIS doesn't go back to Chicago.

White Christmas? Nah, go spend $4M in taxpayer money on the beach.

Would you go back to cold ass Chicago for Christmas if you could go to Hawaii instead? He also spent a lot of his young life in Hawaii and graduated from high school there.

I would rather be in the snow during Christmas.

But then again I'm not all that certain Obama treats Christmas like it's a holiday like we do. His mother was a Communist so I don't think it has the same meaning to him.

Yes, we have all heard he is a Muslim and not a real American

You tried that one in the last two elections

I don't give a flying fuck if George W. Bush took 1,433 days of Goddamned vacation.
Obama is President.
We're fighting how many wars?
There are how many unemployed, on food stamps?
Our servicemen our dying overseas, and Obama's "cutting" military benefits, fucking with retiree benefits?
Children are being shot in our schools.

Yeah - time for a fucking vacation.

Really, really great.

I hope he comes back from this time off with an 8 inch Afro or corn rows and gets caught in a candid pic with his underwear showing.

I love the desperation.

The president arrived at Honolulu Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam early Saturday morning. The first family is staying at a vacation home in Kailua.

(Excerpt)

Surely he and the family will stop by to see the progress on the $35 million dollar mansion being built for them.

and?

how many times did shrub go to crawford?

thanks for the fauxrage.

LOL. Warrior and blow jobs

Can't have a post without them

Every other post of yours is you serving as a Glory Hole, dickbrain.
Your obsession with dick is well documented.
Further - you're as dense as Bodecea.
Why don't you two get a room and dry hump each other to completion.

(Excerpt)

and?

how many times did shrub go to crawford?

thanks for the fauxrage.

Yeah, like we. All know how expensive it is to go on vacation yo Texas on your own property, there's just no fucking. Comparison.!:lol::lol:

::the protagonist takes two beer bottles and knocks them together in a steady beat.....

"Warrrrriiiioorrrrr! Come out of the clossettttt!"

"Warrrriiiioorrrr!" Come out of the clo-settttt!"

(Excerpt)

Yes, the Repubs left early so he might as well go too.

I'm sure that's what the media wants you to believe.

I'm wondering what Harry Reid is waiting for? He's been out to lunch all of this time waiting on the House pretty much for the last year or so. What's wrong with him doing something about the fiscal cliff? Harry Reid could put a resolution to a vote in the Senate and send it to the House. Why does he leave everything up to the House and when the House acts he just shit-cans everything?

I know why, but does anyone here know?

Forum List

Back