Obama in Hawaii

Of course, an overweight wife like you in a dead end life enjoys watching Mooooocheelle live high on the hog, you live your pathetic life through admiring her.

Keep whining GB, I'm enjoying the pity party you're throwing.

"Bush deserved to go to Texas! It was cheaper I bet too!"

"This source says Bush had 967 days away from the White House during his eight years in office, which means he was on vacation 32 percent of the time he was on the taxpayers’ payroll. This included 77 vacations totaling 490 days at his “ranch” in Texas, which cost taxpayers at least $124 million, as well as 487 days at Camp David. This does not include his trips to Kennebunkport, or his wife’s and daughters’ trips overseas, like, for example, Jenna and Barbara’s drunken rampage in Argentina in 2006.

By contrast, Ronald Reagan, the previous modern record-holder, spent 463 days on vacation during his two terms.

Obama has taken 17 vacations in his three years in office. As of last August, he had taken 61 vacation days off. At that same point in their presidencies — 31 months in office — George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch; Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch and Bill Clinton had taken just 28 days off."
Republicans Can’t Stop Lying about Obama’s Vacations Pensito Review

You also probably think he was born in Kenya.

Didn't he buy and live in a large home on the South Side of Chicago, of course with help from his friend Tony Rezko. Or is that alos a myth? Also, from my understanding in order to run for any office in the State of Illinois, one must establish residency within the state.
What kind of wacky weed do you smoke?

Actually you stupid fuck....Bush Jr would work while at his Texas ranch which cost LESS than Obamination's trips around the world.

Bush working at his ranch for less cost is better than Obamination doing nothing in Hawaii at triple the cost.

vacation.jpg

Bush still needed security on his ranch. Bush flew AF one to his ranch The taxpayers coughed up money to wire the ranch with added security.

Yea...Obama "works" when he is on vacation too

You have data that Hawaii is triple the cost or just pulling numbers out o your ass.

GB, what happened to you? You go off your meds recently? You have gotten Charlie Sheen weird recently, racist comments about blacks, thinking calling me a housewife is an insult..

Were you hiding all this crazy or did you finally slip off the edge?

Hmmm idiot, which is a bigger number....$124M or $1.4B.

My bad...you are that stupid.

Bush Jr used his Texas ranch as the White House WEST. He went there to escape the DC bullshit and get things done. Obamination is on vacation.

We can also compare how many GOLF trips Obamination has made that you liberal scum don't count as "vacation." Going to exclusive golf resorts on the weekend is considered a vacation to sane Americans, but not to you scum.

Add up all the GOLF trips and Obamination blows away Bush's number.

"This source says Bush had 967 days away from the White House during his eight years in office, which means he was on vacation 32 percent of the time he was on the taxpayers’ payroll. This included 77 vacations totaling 490 days at his “ranch” in Texas, which cost taxpayers at least $124 million, as well as 487 days at Camp David. This does not include his trips to Kennebunkport, or his wife’s and daughters’ trips overseas, like, for example, Jenna and Barbara’s drunken rampage in Argentina in 2006.

By contrast, Ronald Reagan, the previous modern record-holder, spent 463 days on vacation during his two terms.

Obama has taken 17 vacations in his three years in office. As of last August, he had taken 61 vacation days off. At that same point in their presidencies — 31 months in office — George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch; Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch and Bill Clinton had taken just 28 days off."
Republicans Can’t Stop Lying about Obama’s Vacations*Pensito Review

Last edited:
Shithead....care to compare the security cost of guarding Bush on HIS secluded ranch to Obamination shutting down a resort in Hawaii???

You see, they have to pay off the resort to remove other guests and to make room for the DC entourage.

You people are that stupid...comparing some secluded TX ranch to a beachside resort in Hawaii.

Actually you stupid fuck....Bush Jr would work while at his Texas ranch which cost LESS than Obamination's trips around the world.

Bush working at his ranch for less cost is better than Obamination doing nothing in Hawaii at triple the cost.

Bush still needed security on his ranch. Bush flew AF one to his ranch The taxpayers coughed up money to wire the ranch with added security.

You have data that Hawaii is triple the cost or just pulling numbers out o your ass.

politico44 ^ | 1222/12 | DONOVAN SLACK

The president arrived at Honolulu Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam early Saturday morning. The first family is staying at a vacation home in Kailua.

(Excerpt)
Obama in Hawaii | POLITICO 44 - POLITICO.com

Surely he and the family will stop by to see the progress on the $35 million dollar mansion being built for them.

Good for them, I hope they enjoy their Christmas vacation like everyone else who goes on vacation.

It's really this simple.....liberals don't understand going to vacation in Hawaii is 10X more expensive than going to some nowhere town in Texas near Bush's ranch.....because liberals are idiots.

Most idiots here have never been to Hawaii like me and never will afford it either. I gurantee it cost me more money to have my beachside view room at the top of the hotel which I had with my wife, compared to if we hung out in the town near Buuuuuuuuush's ranch staying at the Super 8.

Yes....the Senator from ILLINOIS doesn't go back to Chicago.

White Christmas? Nah, go spend $4M in taxpayer money on the beach.

Would you go back to cold ass Chicago for Christmas if you could go to Hawaii instead? He also spent a lot of his young life in Hawaii and graduated from high school there.

Bush didn't need the 7th fleet sailing off the coast to keep Russia or China or some terrorist in an aircraft or watercraft from blowing him to kingdom come at Crawford.

Last edited:
Time for the annual Obama on vacation gripe

you must think a $4 MILLION dollar vacation is just peanuts......right....? :cuckoo:

i suppose so....

the British spend 57.8 million every year for their Royalty.....

so what do you think WE THE TAXPAYERS have had to spend on the Obamas.......?

without looking......take a guess....

Every time the president travels anywhere it costs the taxpayers money. It comes with being president. The days of a president traveling without security are long gone

Taking vacation with your children over Christmas is not excessive

Forum List

Back