Obama: "If I could be anything, I'd be a good father"

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
ObamaCover.widec.jpg

Simple Question... What the Fuck's stopping him?...

:)

peace...

Simpler question yet - Who says he's not? I'm guessing you don't think for yourself much. Especially if this is the worst you can find to question about him.

It has no relevance to anything whatsoever.

ObamaCover.widec.jpg

peace...

Whether the title was chosen by the editor or by President Obama, give the man his props.

I love the title.

He Probably would have been a Good Son, Grandson and Person too...

He doesn't have to say, "if"...

Well, Prior to his Political Ambitions, which have Lasted Longer than the Duration of his Children's Lives, he COULD have been a Good Father...

It's a Good thing they have a Great Mother... And a Tolerant Wife.

peace...

ObamaCover.widec.jpg

peace...

Whether the title was chosen by the editor or by President Obama, give the man his props.

I love the title.

Well, Prior to his Political Ambitions, which have Lasted Longer than the Duration of his Children's Lives, he COULD have been a Good Father...

peace...

Every parent in the world, at some point, questions whether or not they're a good parent, and always hopes they can be a better one.

The fact that you've chosen a single word to grind your teeth in to speaks volumes about you, and perhaps shows the need to take a look at your own parenting skills, give the amount of time you spend sitting on here throwing stones.

I love the title.

peace...

Every parent in the world, at some point, questions whether or not they're a good parent, and always hopes they can be a better one.

The fact that you've chosen a single word to grind your teeth in to speaks volumes about you, and perhaps shows the need to take a look at your own parenting skills, give the amount of time you spend sitting on here throwing stones.

Ah... Look how Pis gets Personal... Are you the Elected President of the United States, Pis?...

Nope... Don't Worry about it so much.

And I am Fairly Sure that Families of Members here are Off Limits, so how about going another Direction, Chimp.

And stop PMing me, I'm not Interested.

peace...

peace...

Ah... Look how Pis gets Personal... Are you the Elected President of the United States, Pis?...

And I am Fairly Sure that Families of Members here are Off Limits, so how about going another Direction, Chimp.

peace...

You think it violates a rule, then report it. I can assure you it does not, as I'm questioning your own parenting skills based on your actions here; not mentioning anyone else.

Just another example of your complete inability to grasp the obvious.

RIF, dude.

peace...

You think it violates a rule, then report it. I can assure you it does not, as I'm questioning your own parenting skills based on your actions here; not mentioning anyone else.

RIF, dude.

Stop PMing me, Junior...

It's Sad that you are this Obsessed with me.

peace...

peace...

RIF, dude.

Stop PMing me, Junior...

It's Sad that you are this Obsessed with me.

peace...

What do you get when you add 2 + 2?

So far, that's the only common ground I can find with Obama. Too bad the rest of his ideas are not this positive.

ObamaCover.widec.jpg

peace...

I'm sure Obama is a wonderful father. After all, he sends his kids to private schools.

Do as the Liberals say, not as they do...

Public School is Perfectly OK for the Peasants!

And Dubya's Kids!

peace...

I'm sure he's a good father, but you are right. Obama should have set a better example for the rest of the country and sent his kids to public schools. That said, I don't trust public schools, either, so I'm with Obama on this one.

I'm sure Obama is a wonderful father. After all, he sends his kids to private schools.

And Dubya's Kids!

peace...

I'm sure he's a good father, but you are right. Obama should have set a better example for the rest of the country and sent his kids to public schools. That said, I don't trust public schools, either, so I'm with Obama on this one.

Should in one hand... Shit in the other...

peace...

And Dubya's Kids!

peace...

peace...

Looks like you took that message to heart, and shit in both.

You overachiever, you.

peace...

Looks like you took that message to heart, and shit in both.

You overachiever, you.

So is this Obsessive PMing, NegRep and Posting in Threads I Started today a Product of my being in your Dreams last night?...

What is the Genesis of this Fixation you have on my this fine Morning, Melanie?...

peace...

Forum List

Back