Obama: I won't reveal my agenda because then I would lose

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by P@triot, Sep 29, 2012.

1. P@triot

P@triot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,638
    It's sick how this miserable piece of shit won't be honest with the American people about his agenda. The entire point of our system is to tell the American people your positions and then let them decide if that is what they want:

GunBanObama Home

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,211
    Welcome to Progressive politics 101.

3. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819

[​IMG]

4. P@triot

P@triot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,638
    If he believes in a "belief that growing our economy begins with a strong and thriving middle class" then why is he crushing the middle class with a new devastating Taxmaggedon that will result in over $4,000 in taxes per year for the middle class?

"Well, you know what, it's time for a new economic patriotism -- and economic patriotism rooted in the belief that growing our economy begins with a strong and thriving middle class." - Barack Hussein Obama

Obama calls for a 'new economic patriotism'

5. healthmyths

healthmyths Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,850
    Obama is the perfect example of a dictator who tells you and gives synchophants what they want.."Obamaphone".. "not so free health care".. 50 million uninsured..(NOT !) and when elected does NOT what was promised but what was always his agenda!

The fact is the old adage "fool me once ... shame on Obama.. "fool me twice shame on the voter"... is never more true!

Those Obama voters mostly did so because THEY were uninformed and more concerned they not be racist!
    They were fooled by Obama the first time. Now those fooled must realize they truly are fools if they vote again for Obama!

6. LoneLaugher

LoneLaugher Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,445
    Whining sore losers.

What is the effect of being so acutely aggravated for such a long period of time? That on a daily basis........never missing a fucking day.......you nutters take the time and expend the effort to seek out and report upon something........anything........that could convince a total stranger to hate the President as much as you do?

I am sure that many of you are "normal" as you go about your lives. But....this obsession must be having a negative effect.

Anyone care to share?

7. RDD_1210

RDD_1210 Forms his own opinions

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,001
    Are you middle class?

If so, how much are your taxes going up? Specifically how much and why? Specifically.

8. P@triot

P@triot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,638
    Interesting that you find posting FACTS to be an attempt to "convince a total stranger to hate the President". Perhaps YOU should hate the president if you find the FACTS to be that incriminating...?

9. P@triot

P@triot Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,638
    Yes - I am middle class and Obama's new Taxmaggedon is causing my taxes to go up $4,100 starting in January. That's money I simply don't have, which means I'm going to have to cut back which will crush the economy as millions are forced to do the same thing.

10. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    Face it. Romney's 47% meme..is the one you guys fostered..and are now stuck with. You absolutely hate your fellow Americans. You want them out of the country. Romney spewed that little ideological tidbit at a fundraiser and now it's changed around his neck like a boulder. It's highly unlikely he's going to overcome it.