Obama: I won't reveal my agenda because then I would lose

I think it is about getting your foot in the door, kind of like a vacuum cleaner salesman.

Once he is in your house, he will throw dirt on your rug and won't clean it unless you buy his product. He didn't tell you he was going to do that .... did he?

For example, once medicare is compromised I think there will be further reductions and the voucher system will expand to current recipients.

It will even reach poor old Marco Rubio's 81 y/o mother. Nice ad, Marco.

Alot of other issues will be pried open and expanded this way.

We the people are to blame. These are hard words given on hard times. There have been
times when we were down, but we fought and worked our way back to our feet, regardless of adversity.
Vigilance if necessary. We are the government, of the people, by the people, for the people.
We are not entitled to anything, but to the pursuit of happiness.
If anyone takes from this statement to further their own political agenda, then make sure to adhere to it. Republic or not, we are the people.

Last edited:
Whining sore losers.

What is the effect of being so acutely aggravated for such a long period of time? That on a daily basis........never missing a fucking day.......you nutters take the time and expend the effort to seek out and report upon something........anything........that could convince a total stranger to hate the President as much as you do?

I am sure that many of you are "normal" as you go about your lives. But....this obsession must be having a negative effect.

Anyone care to share?

Bush and Sarah Palin haters invented obsession......so STFU.

What we do is just a counter to all of the censorship by the media.

Somebody has to tell the truth.

Oh gee, yet another hidden agenda of this administration. Stumbled across this one accidentally...

DHS ‘attempting to conceal information from the American people’ about immigrant welfare policies

Republicans: DHS

Whining sore losers.

What is the effect of being so acutely aggravated for such a long period of time? That on a daily basis........never missing a fucking day.......you nutters take the time and expend the effort to seek out and report upon something........anything........that could convince a total stranger to hate the President as much as you do?

I am sure that many of you are "normal" as you go about your lives. But....this obsession must be having a negative effect.

Anyone care to share?

Interesting that you find posting FACTS to be an attempt to "convince a total stranger to hate the President". Perhaps YOU should hate the president if you find the FACTS to be that incriminating...?

Face it. Romney's 47% meme..is the one you guys fostered..and are now stuck with. You absolutely hate your fellow Americans. You want them out of the country. Romney spewed that little ideological tidbit at a fundraiser and now it's changed around his neck like a boulder. It's highly unlikely he's going to overcome it.

Whats to like about them. They're helping to destroy America. Fucking losers and fools.

Are you middle class?

If so, how much are your taxes going up? Specifically how much and why? Specifically.

Yes - I am middle class and Obama's new Taxmaggedon is causing my taxes to go up $4,100 starting in January. That's money I simply don't have, which means I'm going to have to cut back which will crush the economy as millions are forced to do the same thing.

Why are they going up? What policy is making this increase happen for you?

Still waiting on this...

Whining sore losers.

Anyone care to share?

Interesting that you find posting FACTS to be an attempt to "convince a total stranger to hate the President". Perhaps YOU should hate the president if you find the FACTS to be that incriminating...?

Face it. Romney's 47% meme..is the one you guys fostered..and are now stuck with. You absolutely hate your fellow Americans. You want them out of the country. Romney spewed that little ideological tidbit at a fundraiser and now it's changed around his neck like a boulder. It's highly unlikely he's going to overcome it.

But yet 76% of people polled think he was right....yes, it's an "unscientific" poll, but over 39,000 people answered it, and most agreed with what he said. I don't think that comment hurt him at all.....
CNBC Poll: 76% Agree with Romney's 47% Comment Independent Journal Review

Yes - I am middle class and Obama's new Taxmaggedon is causing my taxes to go up $4,100 starting in January. That's money I simply don't have, which means I'm going to have to cut back which will crush the economy as millions are forced to do the same thing.

Why are they going up? What policy is making this increase happen for you?

Still waiting on this...

No more.....

When the Payroll Tax Holiday Ends in 2013, Taxes Will Go Through the Roof

2013 tax hike for middle class - CNN iReport

Estate Taxes Going Up in 2013 | Fidelity Insurance Group

It's sick how this miserable piece of shit won't be honest with the American people about his agenda. The entire point of our system is to tell the American people your positions and then let them decide if that is what they want:

GunBanObama Home

In Obama world Failure is consider a success...........his slogan is Forward, it just no one can figure out what that means...

Forward.. Taken right out of the movie Ides of March.

We either Vote the prick out or face the Consequence's.

LOL, so remind us again how you feel about the "47% who don't pay income taxes" and line that up with your stance on this expiration of the Bush tax cuts that are coming? Hypocrisy from you in 3, 2, 1.....

Whining sore losers.

Anyone care to share?

Come on dear, little dramatic and harsh
Obama spewed crap about people at a fundraiser too, didn't hurt him, though I found what he said more offending.

Come on dear, little dramatic and harsh
Obama spewed crap about people at a fundraiser too, didn't hurt him, though I found what he said more offending.

This one thinks she elevates herself in some way by using the term "dear" to address her superiors. Learn your place, dummy.

LOL, so remind us again how you feel about the "47% who don't pay income taxes" and line that up with your stance on this expiration of the Bush tax cuts that are coming? Hypocrisy from you in 3, 2, 1.....

You don't know the difference between payroll taxes and income taxes?????

Figures. :cool:

Answer the question please.

Answer the question please.

Income taxes are what you pay on your taxable income.

Payroll taxes are taxes automatically deducted from your pay by your employer. Some of it goes to Social Security and some goes to pay income taxes.

Income taxes can be reduced if you have enough deductions but part of your payroll taxes that your employer takes out you'll never see and you cannot touch. When that goes up it doesn't matter if the 47% don't pay income taxes because their income is too low, they will end up getting more taken out because of new tax laws that go into effect in 2013.

When Romney was talking about 47% he was speaking of folks that fall into this category. You'll discover that your check from the government is smaller. Seniors on fixed incomes will be hardest hit by this. Especially at the end of the year if they choose not to have taxes taken out of their pay.

Everyone will feel the pinch. This is the big lie coming out of the White House. This is the big tax increase Obama swore wouldn't happen. The Tax-Holiday merely put it off till after the election.

The problem is spending, not taxes.

Last edited:

But yet 76% of people polled think he was right....yes, it's an "unscientific" poll, but over 39,000 people answered it, and most agreed with what he said. I don't think that comment hurt him at all.....
CNBC Poll: 76% Agree with Romney's 47% Comment Independent Journal Review

An online poll? Are you serious?

I'd gladly pay higher taxes if it meant getting Obama and the Dems out of power.

They have us heading toward communism. Better to pay a little more than go to war on our home land.

FUCK LIBERALS!

25550369.jpg

Obama is the perfect example of a dictator who tells you and gives synchophants what they want.."Obamaphone".. "not so free health care".. 50 million uninsured..(NOT !) and when elected does NOT what was promised but what was always his agenda!

The fact is the old adage "fool me once ... shame on Obama.. "fool me twice shame on the voter"... is never more true!

Those Obama voters mostly did so because THEY were uninformed and more concerned they not be racist!
They were fooled by Obama the first time. Now those fooled must realize they truly are fools if they vote again for Obama!

Cry-Baby-GOP.gif

"We're gonna get OUR ASS KICKED.....AND, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back