Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
LMAO Not much hope eh Mr Artist?

-Geaux

==================

President failed to meet expectations, he said

The artist behind the iconic ‘Obama Hope’ poster says the president failed to meet expectations.

Shepard Fairey, who’s now a Bernie Sanders supporter, says that after Obama won the presidency, he went “quiet on a lot of things” he promised while running for office.

“I think history will be fairly kind of his presidency but I want things to move further in the direction that he promised as a campaigner,” he said. “He’s been more outspoken in the last 18 months.”

Obama ‘Hope’ Poster Artist Calls President a Failure

hope-change-fail-obama-epic-fail-politics-1339237707.jpg

-Geaux

==================

The artist behind the iconic ‘Obama Hope’ poster says the president failed to meet expectations.

Shepard Fairey, who’s now a Bernie Sanders supporter, says that after Obama won the presidency, he went “quiet on a lot of things” he promised while running for office.

“I think history will be fairly kind of his presidency but I want things to move further in the direction that he promised as a campaigner,” he said. “He’s been more outspoken in the last 18 months.”

Too funny

Conservatives celebrating someone who says Obama is not liberal enough

-Geaux

==================

Too funny

And they are so fucking clueless, they don't even realize it. LOL. Useful idiots is what they are.

-Geaux

==================

Too funny

And they are so fucking clueless, they don't even realize it. LOL. Useful idiots is what they are.

Pointing out the host of failures. So you're right. I mean, its a failure to be a liberal in the first place. Then you fail the fail. Amazing

It was a double fail

-Geaux

-Geaux

==================

Too funny

Pointing out the host of failures. So you're right. I mean, its a failure to be a liberal in the first place. Then you fail the fail. Amazing

It was a double fail

-Geaux
Doubling down on stupidity once again I see. LOL.

-Geaux

==================

Too funny

It was a double fail

-Geaux
Do you agree with the artist that Obama should have been more liberal?

-Geaux

==================

Too funny

It was a double fail

-Geaux

I agree that many think Obama is a failure. Even his closet allies like the artist, Oprah, etc.

The judges come from diverse backgrounds

-Geaux

-Geaux

==================

Too funny

It was a double fail

-Geaux

I agree that many think Obama is a failure. Even his closet allies like the artist, Oprah, etc.

-Geaux
Very true..

He failed at getting single payer healthcare, failed at getting higher education reform, failed to raise minimum wage

Agree?

Too funny

It was a double fail

-Geaux

-Geaux
Very true..

He failed at getting single payer healthcare, failed at getting higher education reform, failed to raise minimum wage

Agree?

I call those successes. Not failures

-Geaux

Forum List

Back