Obama Hate

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Obama Hate..
1. How he loves the LGBTQ
2. Fans the flames of racial hate.
3. Ignores the pleas for more and better ammunitions for Iraqis.
4. Plays the part of all knowing great leader(in his own mind).

oh he hates us and everything we have stood for.

why else would someone who supposedly love their country want to: Transform it?

man we are such trouble I don't see things getting any better.

I just feel bad for our children

Obama Hate..
1. How he loves the LGBTQ
2. Fans the flames of racial hate.
3. Ignores the pleas for more and better ammunitions for Iraqis.
4. Plays the part of all knowing great leader(in his own mind).

Remember Obama told us in 1995, he was going to lie to us. Going to FOOL us. Using "tricks"..."tactics".
from his book... "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!

"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time
."

Interpreting his above statement if he used "tricks", "tactics" to FOOL people into believing Obama was not a angry black man.

He told us and shame on him for those that voted the first time as Obama FOOLED them ...
BUT shame on those fools that voted again for him in 2012 for they by that time should have realized HE WAS A LIAR!

When Obama in his "Dream from My Father" wrote..."They were revealed...."
Did he realize at that time all he had to do was hire people LIKE him who had disdain for Americans and these Americans would be revealed as
Jonathan Gruber the guy Obama hired for Obamacare who "revealed" Americans as "Stupidity of the American Voter"!

We can agree on one thing, I, too, feel bad for your children.

We can agree on one thing, I, too, feel bad for your children.

But YOU don't agree Obama knowingly with planning and cunning used "tricks", tactics, to make fools of people that voted for him EVEN though he
told us what his plans were??
And you don't agree with Gruber a guy Obama hired because Gruber thinks the same of Americans as Obama does that it took the "Stupidity of the American Voter" ?

Well you are seeing Obama's Transformation up close and personal the last two weeks. thanks to the help of activist judges in Black robes. He lit up your White house to prove it to you and tell you who disagrees with it: to go to hell. so just roll over, sit down and take it up the ass. Or you'll be called all kinds of ugly names, accused of being angry, you hate and show much disrespect for their Dear wonderful leader, Obambam.

and just think: you VOTED for it. sad times coming at you

Also Obama thinks that if you don't agree with someone else in politics you turn your back on them. This guy is a political fool and is disrespectful to the people of America and others in the World. I would like to apologize to anyone he has offended. We soon will be rid of him. He has used our political system for nothing but his inflated ignorant ego.

But YOU don't agree Obama knowingly with planning and cunning used "tricks", tactics...
All politicians use tactics to get their way, even Ronnie. He illegally instituted the Iran-contra plan and then let his flunkies take the fall.

Right... Iran Contra...
Wow... THAT is the ONLY thing you can find fault with Reagan?
I don't think ANY President in history though ever said he wanted companies to go bankrupt. Or utility rates to skyrocket. Or gas prices to go up.
Or has there ever been a president that WANTED 1,400 companies to go out of business that pay $100 billion in taxes while employing 400,000 people.
Yet Obama has told foreign countries he wanted the USA to be their best OIL customer!
No other President ever used those specific ideas that are 180 degrees opposite of what any President ever stated or ever would state!
Obama is a terrorist bent on destroying the USA and all the values our people have stood for over the years.

Right... Iran Contra...Wow... THAT is the ONLY thing you can find fault with Reagan?I don't think ANY President in history though ever said he wanted companies to go bankrupt. Or utility rates to skyrocket. Or gas prices to go up.Or has there ever been a president that WANTED 1,400 companies to go out of business that pay $100 billion in taxes while employing 400,000 people.Yet Obama has told foreign countries he wanted the USA to be their best OIL customer!No other President ever used those specific ideas that are 180 degrees opposite of what any President ever stated or ever would state!Obama is a terrorist bent on destroying the USA and all the values our people have stood for over the years.
Who said it was the only thing to find fault with? It was just the most significant, i.e. selling arms to an enemy that held Americans hostage, so that he could fund people who murdered priests, nuns and poor farmers. In the mean time, all you have are the same old tired lies. If they were true, Obama would never have been re-elected. Give it up. Nobody's falling for your BS anymore.

Right... Iran Contra...Wow... THAT is the ONLY thing you can find fault with Reagan?I don't think ANY President in history though ever said he wanted companies to go bankrupt. Or utility rates to skyrocket. Or gas prices to go up.Or has there ever been a president that WANTED 1,400 companies to go out of business that pay $100 billion in taxes while employing 400,000 people.Yet Obama has told foreign countries he wanted the USA to be their best OIL customer!No other President ever used those specific ideas that are 180 degrees opposite of what any President ever stated or ever would state!Obama is a terrorist bent on destroying the USA and all the values our people have stood for over the years.

Who said it was the only thing to find fault with? It was just the most significant, i.e. selling arms to an enemy that held Americans hostage, so that he could fund people who murdered priests, nuns and poor farmers. In the mean time, all you have are the same old tired lies. If they were true, Obama would never have been re-elected. Give it up. Nobody's falling for your BS anymore.

There were NO hostages held by Iran during Reagan you f...king DUMMY!
HEADLINE!!!

Militants took over the American embassy and held hostages from Nov. 4, 1979, until Jan. 20, 1981 --
the day President Jimmy Carter passed the reins to Reagan, who had defeated him amid widespread public disapproval of the incumbent’s handling of the crisis.

Mitt Romney says the Iranians released hostages in 1981 because they feared Ronald Reagan s approach to foreign policy PolitiFact

OK NOW for another F....king LIE!!!
"so that he could fund people who murdered priests, nuns and poor farmers."

You communist loving PIG!!!

The Sandinistas are Communists.

I cannot quote you chapter and verse, but I definitely recall reading in The Guardian and other publications sympathetic to the Sandinistas (a) many quotes from Sandinista leaders of an unmistakably Communist kind, and (b) numerous ex- planations of why being Communists is not their fault. They were, we are constantly told, compelled to become Com- munists. The Americans put them in the position where their natural pride as Nicaraguans, their desire to remain in power instead of take their orders from the US ambassador, or even their simple desire to remain alive, gave them no choice. They had to accept military aid from the Russians and the Cubans. They had to allow the East Germans to run their secret police force. What do I expect them to do?

http://www.libertarian.co.uk/lapubs/forep/forep009.pdf

Forum List

Back